If anyone is in a kind mood can someone purchase my summer car on steam for me. Im rocking that $0...

If anyone is in a kind mood can someone purchase my summer car on steam for me. Im rocking that $0.08 in my bank account(Rent went out). Its $12.27 USD on g2a. Thanks peeps.

EDIT: I actually have a solid 12 bucks worth of Rocket league crates so you could have them if you want.

>edit
Fucking kill yourself

Will do got any specific way you would like me to end my life

How about you get off your nigger ass and go get yourself a job. Stop begging you dirty parasite. I have $76 in my bank account and you don't see me asking for handouts. Kill yourself faggot

If any yall wanna donate to my cause on steam my account is GameSeeker1070

Well if you're just gonna GIVE them away by the sound of that ;)

ryscohow

errrr.... rshowat Sorry.

>rshowat
I dont need them so sure.

>ryscohow
Nothing turns up by that name.

thats easy to say when you have 956.625 times as much money as him

shiiieeetttt

OP: I always just make it through Christmas. This is a usual thing. Just saw this game and can't wait for payday next Wednesday.

ooh shit trips.

Yea, even if some one got me a game for those trips I wouldn't be able to play the gaming as I am leaving for a long while in about 8 days

Where you going?

Navy Bootcamp. Cant fucking wait

I was in the military for a period of time. Well the New Zealand military(Would not really count them as a threat to anything).

Did a bit of research on there navy, Most of the ships look very nice. Ill be joining the United States Navy

Those fucking cartels in Mexico can easily destroy the military in you're pathetic country lol

5 men walking into our harbour with machine guns can severely fuck us over. WE ARE NOT A FIGHTING COUNTRY LOL

Word of advice from a sailor:
Don't.

WAIT the New Zealand navy has the best chefs. Only redeeming thing of all our armed forces.