Inb4 "tits" which I'm sure 90% of you will ignore, I'm not getting up to turn on a light and do all that

Inb4 "tits" which I'm sure 90% of you will ignore, I'm not getting up to turn on a light and do all that.

But amongst you faggy virgins, this place is riddled with dudes who might shed some perspective on this situation.

First off, let me say I never believed in friendzone. I still don't, no one is obligated to date or fuck you because they're nice to you.

However, upon the latest events, I definitely know how it can hurt like a bitch. I've never been friendzoned but shit, I feel like that's the case.

> start working for this place
> hot guy is there
> start talking one on one, eventually start flirting.
> not really thinking much of it, send a couple pictures back and forth.
> nbd
> Start talking more, get closer.
> "user, my life sucks and I want to die."
> Hate that shit, it's cringy, but I care for the dude and take the bait.
> "Nothing can be that bad, T."
> Tells me about how there was a situation where he was almost registered as a sex offender.
(Cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How hot is he?

Cont...

> Tells me the story. It was something stupid, wasn't even sleeping with anyone under age.
> Lawyer gets him off, 10+ years probation.
> Can't go anywhere with minors during that time either.
> Look it up, story was true. Every detail.
> Okaywhatever.png
> Tell him it's alright, I'll keep his secret, I don't think any less of him.
> Start being there for him whenever he needs to vent.
> Texted him through thanksgiving cause he was alone.
> Lives an hour from my hometown
> One day we get in a petty argument, he threatens my job.
> Lasts an hour, he apologizes.
> Might I add, our boss is gorgeous.
> Blonde hair, great body, divorced with 3 kids.
> Always jokes around the work place that they're together.
> Told me they "flirt" but wasn't serious.

Sounds like a loser u retard

is there a point to this thread

wrong dude, keep looking

I don't think so user.

"friendzone isnt real but im in the friendzone"

> So the night of the fight, we get to talkin about deep shit.
> He goes on about how he likes our boss, thought "everybody knew"
> After some talking, a few hours later he straight up says "user, be real with me, are you into me? I don't care either way. Just be honest."
> motherfucker.jpeg
> "yeah"
> Goes on about how he would be stupid to not be into me.
> What about our boss?
> Dude types a whole thing about how "you don't know what it's like in my head when I think about her"
> thatwasgaybutokay
> Goes to bed
> Ever since that night, he started getting distant.
> Slowly at first, then starts to drop back.
> Well fuck you too, I'll drop back as well.
> Don't talk much, I'm short with him.
(Cont.)

he's not equipped to handle big boy situations. fuck him or don't, but stop caring

Welp that was a boring read, what's your point femnon? That even men can be using cunts just like women?

are you a slave for big black cocks?

forget abt the faggot and move on with ur life

Is everyone gay in this story?

>be flaming closet homosexual boss for some place. blond hair, gorgeous, great body, divorced with 3 kids
>stunning shemale employee strikes me one day
>do want.exe
>come off as a self harming middle aged strong alpha male to get the shemale to fall for me
>dont think shes buying it
advice?

die :)

this is fuckign retardaed

He's older than you, isn't he?

I'm someone most people would consider "hot." Sup Forums is a secret I've kept from everyone but my wife since I discovered it years ago. With all that said, I would never give any female the time of day if she used this site or any verbiage which would lead me to believe that she is part of any anonymous online community as you do. My point: I do not believe that you or the guy you are telling us about are conventionally attractive in even the most liberal application of the term.

There is only one way I know of to straighten this out. Tits.

If you were in front of me now yeah Id ring your fucking neck

>browse Sup Forums
>have wife
>all Sup Forums users are so ugly they can't possibly hook up and knock boots

Well, you a bloody moron, and I bet you get upset over bananas.

Welcome to the friendzone where you're basically the emotional tampon for the other person while getting just enough of a bone to keep you interested and hopeful. Sucks doesn't it?

post wife's cunt with timestamp faggot

femnon, your boring the dog shit outta me, what's your logic here?

Are you trying to catch the dick? or are you just upset you didn't cut this guy off before he cut you off?

either way the whole situation sounds stupid. I would normally reply with a meme, but because you're wasting our time, im posting tits. You should be ashamed.

There is no logic, it's just some semi-SJW trying to have a few laffs by making people beg for tits.

I have no friends

you know what fuck OP, this is a nudes thread now

Assuming you're the cunty OP, nothing I said is inaccurate. You are most likely a landwhale. Well-adjusted attractive females do not browse Sup Forums. I'm only asking you to prove your claim.

And actually yes, most Sup Forums users are that ugly, or weird. Not saying I'm a higher quality person than these idiots, i just know who im rubbing elbows with and I'm fine with it.

Now stfu and tits or gtfo.

Cool fucking story bro.

I'm not OP, and I'm not ugly. I am weird.
My point is, though, that you are a Sup Forums poster and you are in a position where you might possibly breed.

OP, no matter how ugly, fucked up or stupid, is also potentially in a position to breed.

So, you'd best shut the fuck up or post a timestamped picture of your wife's pooper with a sharpie in it if you want to be taken seriously.

> Once I get short with him, he runs to my best friend and pleads with her to know what he's done wrong.
> Bestfriend is blunt af. "T, do you like user or no?"
> Gives another vague answer, much like right after I reminded him of our boss.
> Best friend asks about the boss.
> "Honestly I don't know, I think we're both unsure."

Basically if I stick around he wants nothing to do with me, but if I back off he starts to get really clingy and weird. I don't know if I'm friendzoned or not. I don't get this dude.

Not sure what I should do, don't want issues in the work place.

Best friend thinks he might be trying to keep tabs on me for an option, but really wants my boss. I'm not sure if she even knows about his charges or if he only told me.

Normally don't care but it's actually both hurting and pissing me the fuck off that I have no idea what's going on. I don't think the boss is serious about him like that, but who knows. I can't ask her, it would be hella suspicious.

Don't know how I should act or how to handle any of this shit, it's new to me

Yep.

Don't see your point, though.

Sorry, got banned for a bit.

Fine by me

Nah, I'm 3 months older lol.

This is Sup Forums, tits or gtfo
Fucking moron.
Sage.

I fully intend on fucking him, he's just so damn dramatic.

If I wanted they shit, I'd fuck a girl.

It's 4am and I'm taking my morning shit before I go into the office, but I'll give you a goos faith pic. Not waking her up for a time-stamped one though. Side note while attempting to attach: fucking size limit is making this more trouble than it's worth.

OP its simple, fall off, he gets clingy, fuck that guy, hes clearly beta and needs attention, best to rip off that bandage. You don't need that weighing you down.

Remember we all die alone. Also fuck you, you could've summarized everything with that last post.

Also here are some tits for the rest of the fags

Clearly, you have shit taste in guys. If you didn't want work place issues, you should have stayed the fuck away from it.

Dude is an asshole, and is either trying to string you along as a backup or use the potential of a romance with you as something to motivate your boss into banging him. Either way, he's being a manipulative cunt.

If you continue along a path where you are anything more than just this guy's friendly co-worker, you are asking for nothing but trouble.

What exactly do you like about him? Think about him aside from his looks. How does he treat you? How does he treat others? What does that honestly tell you about what he's like?

oh piss off with your bullshit bleeding cunt problems

Tits scream 20, face screams 12.

Fuck knows what he's doing but you seem like a really annoying cunt.

Maybe h got close enough to realize that he can only deal with you in short stints.

Dude I'm not even all for looks. Yeah, his looks interested me at first but I won't stay interested on that alone.

Honestly, he's a good guy. And back before I made this stupid mistake of not lying to his fucking face, he was good company.

Funny, smart, we're into the same stupid shit. He was a dude I felt terrible for. The next 10 years of his life is fucked, so I grew attached.

But holy shit, the goddamn drama is ridiculous. I don't want him to kill himself. Which is funny cause normally I don't give a fuck, and I'm all he has. I'm the only one who knows, from my understanding.

He can't go to family dinners or anything without a sponsor. His life is shit, and I'm trying to be the "good friend" but honestly, I'm annoyed.

Not even sure if I have the right to be, but I am.

Different rules apply to bitches on this site and you should know this. Fuck off with your faggoty white knightey ways. What I said is valid and I stand behind it. Telling us he is a "hot guy" and "sent pics, nbd" was intended to hint that she was hot, so as to facilitate more helpful responses to her ridiculous problem. Some of us fall for it, like you, and some of us don't.

That doesn't explain why he runs to my girl and cries when I don't talk to him.

just keep him as a friend at best. his behavior is kind of strange. Maybe he likes you, but not enough to make it worth your time to start a genuine relationship.

Why can't you just do your job without shitting where you eat?

Fukn women, i swear.

this is pretty simple really. Post a pic of yourself and we'll tell you if he's interested or being friendly

Already did. Not my fault you missed it.

Goddamnit we aren't doing a fucking wine tasting as your girlfriend's house OP. Why are you rambling about all this shit? Is there even a question here? What is the point of this thread? If you wanted attention you could have just posted a couple of tit pics.

Cop out pic OP. A grainy screenshot that shows that you have hair isn't good enough. Stop being retarded.

Once again, this guy is shit, you literally give me cancer:
" He was a dude I felt terrible for. The next 10 years of his life is fucked, so I grew attached.
But holy shit, the goddamn drama is ridiculous. I don't want him to kill himself"

Why pray tell would you stick around for someone you feel sorry for, just do your thing and leave.

sorry, but at this point you are his emotional wall, his backup. you aren't friendzoned, but you've been baited into a relationship and he fully understands that you love him, but he doesn't love you.

he probably back and forths so hard because he pities the situation because he needs you, but not in the way you want him

t. another femanon who attracts these types of people all the FUCKING time

Also: I know it was long, let me state again, he straight up said he was interested.

Begged me to hang out with him, never went. If I bring up another dude, he goes on about how the dude "seems like a player and shit to sway me from him.

He told me he would be insane not to be into me. Until right after that I said "what about your thing with 'the boss'?"

That's when he was like "well shut up I don't know" and started acting weird af.

It's annoying that I either have to put up with him, or have him bitching that he doesn't get enough attention when I only talk to him about work. Dude is weird.

There is nothing good that can come out from dating a registered sex offender. Whatever excuse comes to mind and nomatter how apologetic he may sound that kind of people never change and are fucking sick, twisted and manipulative. Take an hint user, never text him again and try other guys, its for your own good.

If you have the orange hair hes just being friendly.

He may want a fuck but nobody wants to be actually with the chicks with issues.

Why do you dumb tricks always hesitate to follow the rules? Post a real, unblurred pic with a couple quick pencil edits in mspaint to clear up the metadata a bit, and done. Assuming it's real, the thread rolls on and we can get down to whatever boring female business you'd like to discuss. Just so happens that what you look like is required not only because it's customary here, but also because it's topical.

He's not registered, he got 10 years probation and sex counseling once a week.

But I mean I see what you're saying.

And so you are just going to be a sucker. Well, go pop out another fat retard baby after he sympathy fucks your sorry ass. Dude is a manipulative asshole, and you are a bloody fucking moron. Go become a dyke.

op is faggot

Haha, true. But I'm not the sex offender who threatens to kill myself everyday.

You just seem to be attracted to sex offenders who threaten to kill themselves every day. You are an idiot.

>I fully intend to fuck him.
/thread

If that's the plan, then when why are you bothering with all this other bullshit op? Why do you care about the rest of his baggage? Are you emotionally attached or aren't you? You're going back and forth on this.

And that, gents, is why women are so excruciatingly boring. Simply put, the shit they care about and find exciting is inane, bland, and childish. This is what they consider heart-wrenching drama.

Thats right. Hes a dick.
And youre attracted to dicks because why? Your daddy or something?
Be normal and shit gets easier.

Lol

This

>Be normal and shit gets easier.

As if everyone gets a choice.

You are fucking ridiculous.

I told you faggots to makes this a nudes thread but nooooooooooooo

Wait, is that op? Holy fuck you're... well, average would be the way to put it. A single glance kind of bitch.

If its not op, you're still boring as fuck, op. Go shlick to Justin Bieber or something.

Is there any real point to anything?

Why does your hair scream for attention? You have a choice, you choose to be the crazy chick that goes bunny boiler after being dicked.

Just be normal

ok, ok, keep your panties on faggot.

This one speaks the truth. You've been willing to support and accommodate his needs without getting the same sort of support and validation in return. It's pretty clear to him that this is at least partly because you're into him. Why would he let you get away when he needs you?

I totally believe that he IS interested in you...at least, in his head. But people like him tend to have the feelings that are convenient for meeting their needs. Walking the walk is more work than he'll be willing to do.

Drop him.

Heart wrenching drama? No.

Wondering why guys do this stupid shit and then bitch about females on this site? Yes.

Questions: Why the fuck is he acting retarded and should I let crazy even stick it's dick in me at this point? And how, pray tell, do I get him off my add at work when I don't want to talk to him?

you obviously don't understand what the friend zone is.

their is NOT a obligation to date, nor fuck someone, the friend zone is not related to just dating or sex, it's a simpler thing.

the friend zone is where one is placed when THEY would LIKE to have a dating, or sexual relationship with their friend, but the friend in question is NOT looking to escalate things beyond friend ship.

the friend zone is not a bad thing...per se, nor is it a good thing...per se it..just is.

You're not ugly OP. Not from what I can see. Definitely not well adjusted though. Basing that on the eye makeup and the graphic on the hoodie. You're making progress here. Please post a clearer picture

I keked

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>Bunny boiler after being dicked
Fuckin kek

THANK FUCK was that so hard?
Makes sense.

Along with "I want you, but I want this bitch first, and in the mean time, you're not allowed to touch anyone.

Not even wearing eye makeup, that's shitty camera and shitty lighting.

However, I never claimed to not be ugly so that point is moot.

you're killing us OP, we're all saying drop him,

as for fucking him that's on you, I personally wouldn't fuck a needy emotional beta I work with. but whatever floats your boat.

>gets advice from people who don't claim to be female
>ignores it
>gets same advice from someone claiming to be female
>praises it

Are you attempting to fuel misogyny? You're doing a pretty good job.

>Tells me the story. It was something stupid
i wont ask for tits but don't leave it there nigger. what did he do?

Welcome to a day in the life of a man. Now git out.

I didn't fuck him (yet) I've tried several times to back off, but sure we'll pretend that makes sense.

A hot guy would not fuck around with an ugly chick.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ye sure blablabla... ooooh before you tell me blablablabla...

ye sure, i mean you can pretend to be a girl on Sup Forums if thats what you want,,

i mean half of my class in school [i mean the girls] were browsing Sup Forums on a daily basis ESPECIALLY Sup Forums,, ye i get ya.. i would come here too, to these faggy virgins

ITT: lots of bored men who are so bored that they continue following the thread to proclaim how bored they are.

> "This story is boring"
> I don't relate to this story because I'm not a woman
> All of your emotions are stupid because you're a woman

Please grow up and if you're bored just do something else.

He went skinnydipping with a bunch of friends. Two girls were there, 16 & 17. One of the moms called the cops.

He got endangering a minor and public exposure.

You are a cringe worthy cunt lord and everyone you work with and the guy are Faggots, you are all acting like 12 year old with your first crush, grow the fuck up you parasites.

Circle yes if you like me and no if you want to hurt me.

Please, its saturday morning, the Euros among us are nursing a hangover. Entertain us, bitch.