Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=76Gd1w8ldw4
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
internet.gawker.com/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. He was a faggot normie anyway.

talentless autistic swedecuck too

listened to the first 10 seconds of a video of his one time, knew he was cancer.

mind-boggling

I have no idea how much brain cells need to die before 1 can actually watch a full video of his. He really has doomed his subscribers to a life of failure.

It was a joke, he's not leaving

Meh, if you want him to leave just spread OPs image around the internet and he will run just like leafy did when he got roasted beyond repair.

It will be another great victory.

G8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

>I hate rich people because I definitely wouldn't be doing the stupid shit they do for money if I were them

Also, if being a YouTuber/streamer is zero talent, why aren't you doing it? Just start popping videos out of your ass and get famous.

The grass is always greener and jobs you think are easy aren't as easy as you think.

It's a legit video though

Apparently h3h3 and pewdiepie met in person to discuss a deal. What is being spread is that the Jews h3h3 are bought his channel and once it hits 50,000,000 they're gonna take it over because h3h3 stopped caring about content and more about sponsors. I get they're in there 30s and need to settle down but fuck.

Who cares

He's red pilled now

getting large is something you had to do in the early ish stages of YT and had built a following over the years, or do something that attracts attention.

Making a video is easy. Attracting people to watch? It either happens or it doesn't.

Yep. It's harder now. That's why I'm glad I started early and built a fan base. I'm up to 15 million.

Pewdiepie is red pilled as fuck now

/thread

What's your channel name?
What kind of content do you create?

jack u irish cunt i kno it's u

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

that's what happens when you play video hames for a living

I still have no fucking clue about what he says in the intro.

9gag pls go

>LEAVING YOUTUBE
no, he isn't.

>4chin is ony gut site on internet

What a clickbaiting homo. I already know it's clickbait. Don't even click on it, this faggot makes enough money for no reason at all.

Did you watch the video? He's complaining about clickbait

he's deleting his youtube and starting over he wants to clear out the inactive subs he doesnt want to be at the top with so many inactive people subscribed

You must be Pewdiepie or a shill for him. Why don't you PewdieDIE.

Top of the morning to you laddies, my name is jacksepticeye and bla bla bla, something like that

>PewdieDIE
Fuck off Reaper.

>Reaper
youtube.com/watch?v=76Gd1w8ldw4

That, was one of the most idiotic posts i have ever see on this site. The amount of retardation is astounding, even the most autistic individual couldn't have made something THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted. None of the garbage points you made didnt make any sense at all, You should get a permaban for making this post.

Yep, he mad.

cant lie i would have had a sligjhtly sadder childhood without him, w/e

That, was one of the most idiotic posts i have ever see on this site. The amount of retardation is astounding, even the most autistic individual couldn't have made something THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, . None of the garbage points you made didnt make any sense at all, You should get a permaban for making this post.

You know you want to lick and eat that hot cum off that big black booty. You can use it as lube to fuck her ass too.

Hey guys how do I make a popular thread on Sup Forums?
Obviously I post something that a known attention whore might do to get attention..
Then I wait for butthurt fags to respond..
> even I responded.. goddamn I'm butt hurt.

He called someone a shill he's from Sup Forums which is blue Sup Forums at this point.

>Hey guys how do I make a popular thread on Sup Forums?
Don't bother. It's nothing but retards here. For example: a whistleblower decided Sup Forums was the place to post classified information to leak it to the public. Look at what happened:

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

internet.gawker.com/Sup Forums-gets-highly-sensitive-spy-report-dismisses-it-as-1722550401

>what he posted was just constantly called fake and gay by the retards here thinking he was trolling

Sup Forums: the place where brain cells go to die.

That, was one of the most idiotic posts i have ever see on this site. The amount of retardation is astounding, even the most autistic individual couldn't have made something THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, THIS retarded, THIS idiotic, THIS stupid THIS imbecilic THIS thick-witted, . None of the garbage points you made didnt make any sense at all, You should get a permaban for making this post

scary, because it's probably true.

>I'm done. Was finally on the road to being something redeemable but that was hard. So I'm just going to take my huge stack of money I can cost through the rest of life on and skedaddle.
>thanks for all the fish

>This autistic