Sup Forums I turned 18 today. Lived my whole in India. Ask m anything if you want

Sup Forums I turned 18 today. Lived my whole in India. Ask m anything if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=xhKsqm6tzLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in Jaipur if anyone cares

Is it impolite to talk to other people while shitting outside?

Are you one of those indian guys who hit on white girls on omegle?

Are you embarrassed by your country's reputation? Do you think it is deserved?

Depends if you are shitting in a random street yes its impolite
But if its designated than you can talk with the hundreds of people participating in the street shitting.

Can you please either die or start using the God damned toilet and stop dumping dead bodies in the river? Thanks.

Nope

Its not painful to shit every day in the street?

Hello? My name is Matthew and I'm calling about the error messages on your computer.

do you burn shit indoors for warmth and what not?
cause you're gonna get cancer like that

Not OP. What's embarassing about India? Generally curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I think its deserved still I am lucky to be born in good family so I dont really deal any problems

Is it telemarketing?

Is it true you're all piss drinking cow worshippers who shit in the streets and call the UK to talk about ppi/computer scams?

Its not fucking stopping anytime soon I tell you friendo. People are fucking dense here.

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

have you ever been to Goa, or know anything of the beach parties that used to happen there?

Do many Indian people play the Sitar or is that just a stereotype?

Do you know a Pajeet?

Ever tried steak?

Nothing in particular. The question is valid regardless of the country (I'm an American and often embarrassed by our reputation and I'm sure the same can be said of any country and its stereotypes).

Serious question: why do you people shit in the street?
Not serious question: do you work with tech support and or any of your family members and if so can you help me with my computer problems?

Hi, I am Sam from microsoft. We are detecting viruses in your router.

Is it as awesome as I think it would be to have rape as your national sport?

Nope I do not know any Pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=xhKsqm6tzLE

Thank goodness, what do I do now? It's been really really slow lately and I don't know why, tho I guess that would explain it.

I am vegetarian still Beef is banned kindof

DESIGNATED

Just open your browser and go to www.showmpc.com and we will start a remote diagnostic in just a few steps.

My understanding is that its "ok" if the animal died naturally and you arnt hindu though you do have those nutter cow police

When you eventually migrate to the US will you have to huff a paper bag with a turd in it when you get homesick?
Asking for a friend..

Does the whole place smell like a toilet? Or worse

Oh and what do you think of the fact that UK has issued £5 notes that contain Beef fat, would you be ok handling them?

In rural areas villagers dont even earn a dollar a day hence no toilet so they shit

I am still in school will go to college for computer science maybe. Most of my family members are doctors or engineers

I tried going to www.showmpc.com but it says "server not found". What does that mean?

yep thats true but my family is not religiously at all so no Hindus here

ever tried train surfing or is it only idiots that do that?

Only if I feel homesick

Are you a girl?

your missing out mate, steak is epic

I live in a good neighbourhood so no shitting anywhere. Still crowded places make me want to fucking puke

In which case, confirm your bank details and we will use remote override to resolve the issue

What do you mean? Also, where do I confirm it? Last I checked my bank account was still open and has money in it.

Shitting streets

I dont give a shit about these pity fucking issues. I dont mind touching meat or people eating meat near me. I dont eat meat for ethical reasons

Thanks buddy I hope you eat a nice steak dinner.
Do you like rare, medium, well done ?

my dick is out right now

Fuck's sake, y'all been in villages there what, 5000 years or so...how could y'all not come up with some sort of communal shitting structures, with some form of shit processing so that the whole country doesn't smell like shit? I mean I know western cultures had poor shit processing technology well into the 19th century, but y'all aren't even trying.

Why is there beef fat in the £5 note?

Nah man, western civilization (the Romans) had sewage systems in their cities.

We're talking almost BC

Medium rare generally. depending on the cut

the new polymer notes use tallow which is derived from beef and pork fat

I hope the situation improves. But it will take time as rural population's mindset must be changed but that will take time brother.

>zero sanitation
>rampant rape
>shitty accents
>shitty jobs

I imagine it can be as it leads to various bacteria that often kill children. So street shitters are lictherally shitting in their child's malnutritioned face.
But I have never done it sir

there are a billion fuckers here i suppose some drink cow piss

I have lived there for a year. My richass friend has his home there. I got laid in those beach parties

They can teach sitar in school. Atleast they taught me

Please help, what do I do about my router being infected?

have you ever been to the west/plan to travel to it?

I have not tried it. But there is a good reason for participating in train surfing.

Do u wipe with old memes?

Niggr

>speaking truth on a "Chinese frog breeding forum"

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, herpes carrying hookah smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Abhi Nishan Pajeet de Nandan. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Asia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Indian rivers you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. India’s obsession with Trying to become a western society is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally acting white is an indian national pastime, they dress up as whites, do the impression of acting in knockoff hollywood. The CANT SHIT IN TOILETS sentiment in the average negro Indian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your asshole, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.
You are the Baltimore of Asia.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Indian Cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an indian "man" provided for a family, when not coming home from his piece of shit job cleaning the shit covered river to hit his kids.
Die, Pajeet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

many in my family live there. I have travelled to 5 countries.

>Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Indian Cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an indian "man" provided for a family, when not coming home from his piece of shit job cleaning the shit covered river to hit his kids.

you can talk to me after you sober up. OK friend ?
no hard feelings

What good reason can there be for doing 'tricks' off the side of a train and hitting a pole?

Do rural people in India even know what toilets are for? I'm not trying to be mean but how common is to have plumbing these areas?