Holy shit

Holy shit

I just listened to pic related for the first time

It's so fucking good

I'm moved. Why isn't this talked about more on Sup Forums? It's a littleral 10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/01k350is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's old now

I felt the same way, but it's impossible to find reasonably priced on vinyl, so I fell out of listening to it

>Why isn't this talked about more on Sup Forums?
It was really popular here when they were broken up

Like he said, I listened to these guys back in like 09 and they were old then.

They have nothing current either and have let themselves fade from the spotlight

>They have nothing current
The Physical World came out in 2014 but it wasn't at the same level of You're a Woman, I'm a Machine

They just released a new album like two years ago? It's not as good, though.

>listening to hipster motorhead

I played the shit out of it and can't even listen anymore.
It was pretty popular for a while, so I assume it just ran its course

Physical World has like no skippable tracks where I find myself skipping Sexy Results and Pull out. OG album is still stronger as a whole I think

I agree from "Cheap Talk" to "The Physical World" I can not skip any songs

I always skip that song about Kurt Cobain or whatever. I also love Sexy Results.

listening to it for the first time rn

Only thing to do now is listen to this at maximum volume.

pic

clyp.it/01k350is

But Pull Out is convincingly the best track, user.

PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT) PULL OUT (PULL OUT)

lol, this is forgotten flavor-of-the-month Sup Forumscore

>skipping pull out

old

Not only are you a tripfag, but you recorded that clip genuinely thinking people wanted to listen to it