Blue Ruin

A free man. He can do anything and he is totally free. He has no job no house no car yet he can do anything.

I watched this the other night. Pretty lacklustre movie 2bh

Pretty based. Saw it before the indie meme praised it. Its realistic revenge at its finest.

>tfw Green Room didn't even play in your state during its release.

The man is op. He has too much help from his buddy.

Some buddy you got there

One of the most boring films I've ever watched. It ended before I realised it was never going to get good.

Want 2 see. Also Green Room.

yeah like taking a batch in someone elses house and having to run like a bitch when they come home earlier than you thought

*bath

>the indie meme praised it

Whoa memes have opinions now - pretty soon they'll be voting.

Wasnt even talking about this board I meant reviews.

>Free
Not by choice, therefore not free

>has no job but has money
>has no cloth but has cloth
>has no house but shower and shave
>the police is already on him but he kills without police in his way
>has no car but drives around
>has no insurance and has police on him but goes to hospital and gets his arrow pulled out and wound stitched up
>has a ten years long gap in life but has a buddy who can do literally anything for him
>has no gun, no help, no training but has gun has help has training
>body count : 1:5

Dont forget he obviously planned on being a bum and living off the grid so he could kill without any repercussions. Seriously doubt police would look link him after hes been gone after so many years.

Murder Party> Blue Ruin

I hated how this movie shit on it's own concept. It was supposed to be about a normal guy trying to get revenge who isn't skilled at what he's doing, but by the end of the movie he's basically James Bond.

any gif on that dude gettin his face shot? loved that scene and this movie.

yes

>I saw it before it was good
No one cares u ultra hipster faggot

I like to think this movie takes place in the same kinograhic universe as the movies of jeff nichols

the actors who played the Cleland family were terrible. Especially the guy who was in the trunk

So fucking average it makes me think of Green Room.

Is that true? It makes sense but I don't know i thought he was just incompetent and that's where he was in life