Why the fuck aren't these cunts just states of Mexico?

Why the fuck aren't these cunts just states of Mexico?

>Costa Rica
>Panamá
>States of México

a more sensible question would be to ask why isn't Uruguay part of Argentina.
or Belarus part of Russia.
or Canada part of USA.

those shitskins might look all the same but 2bf they are quite different, unlike the countries I just listed.

The same reason Mexico isn't a state of US

Costa Rica was part of the FRCA
The FRCA was part of Mexico
Therefore Costa Rica was part of Mexico

Because besides being part of new spain they have a separate history all together and different culture

They were when Mexico first became independent in 1821, but quickly seceded.

Panama, Belize and Costa Rica are fairly different, but Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua are literally the same country and you cannot convince me otherwise.

I dont want to convince you about anything but if someone is reading this i just want to let you know that this british dont know shit about C. A.

Panama is rightful Chilean clay

>Canada part of USA.
They got rekt two times

Except for Guatemala which is different, central american countries are very alike but different from Mexico

No, more like annexation from Mexico but they couldn't enforce it. No central american country ever actually said they wanted to be part of Mexico except for guatemala and a region furthest north that's now southernmost mexico

California is massively different to Michigan, Washington is massively different to Texas.

England and Wales are even massively different, it doesn't mean they should be separate.

was a part of it but is not actually related to Mexico, Costa Rica is pretty unique, i would say that they're closer to Puerto Rico and Cuba than they are to the rest of Central America

>annexation
Please, don't try to explain about things you don't know about.

>New Spain existed for 300 years
>The capital of New Spain was Mexico City
>Captaincy General of Guatemala is part of it although it really is kinda independent, it relies on Mexico City, unlike Cuba, which was also part of New Spain
>Independence time comes
>Independentists start to lose
>Royalists shift sides because they don't like frogs in Spain
>Royalists sign the independence
>They invite the king of Spain to be Emperor of Mexico
>he refuses
>Iturbide, a royalist who fought on Spain side for 10 years becomes emperor instead
>he sends an INVITATION to central america to join the empire
>royalists in central america ACCEPT
>civil war breaks in central american provinces since some of them don't agree with the royalists
>meanwhile in mexico people get tired of Iturbide since he is basically the same thing as the spanish crown
>he fails in less than 2 years
>empire is over
>royalists in central america no longer have a reason to stay
>mexico gives them the option to VOTE whether to stay or leave
>we RESPECT their decision that same year
>they leave except for chiapas (then part of guatemala)
>guatemala chimps out and invades chiapas
>they lose soconusco because of that
>costa ricans are still fighting among themselves since they never got the news the empire fell
>costa ricans stop fighting when they realise the empire no longer exists
>a single central american nation forms
>civil war breaks
>they split

We never annexed anyone, and we let them decide. But we share a history of more than 300 years regardless of that.

well, same with those countries at OP, Mexico lost interest in recovering them and i don't blame Mexico for it

No it wasn't
ReadMexico likes to say Central America was because of their we were an empire shit but literal every single central american country refuted mexican annexation except for guatemala, and Mexico stopped trying after two years. They left no cultural imprint central america even had different natives
I'd say they're like a mainland carribean, except for guatemala again

>refuted mexican annexation
>annexation

I can see that you are a Central American chicano. Central Americans like to pretend this didn't happen (I don't know why, honestly), but no.

Mexico let them decide for themselves whether they wanted to stay with mexico or leave...

Why aren't all the Spanish cunts of the americas just one big cunt? Together you could have been a superpower but seperately you are all even less relevant than Brazil.

both Brazil and your shitty kingdom are barely tied together by tyranny and spit. no fucking thanks

ps: ask me how i know you're an amerifat on proxy/holiday

non of dis coun are white even u

>Paraguay

Literally who?

Uruguay was a state of Brazil. Only separated by pressure from England

You will never see someone dressed like this in Mexico. We have very different cultures.

We only agreed to be part of the "empire" if the emperor was a spaniard and the defeated king of spain was asked to be that person. Instead the "emperor" was a lame mexican so we bailed out.

Yes, you would, depending on where you are.

You are right. Please help us UK to make pic related happen. We could even be under British rule if you help us

Except it wasn't. By the time FRCA was consolidated as a formal republic, the Iturbide empire was history and the imperialists factions here were already blasted. We tried to be part of the empire when the first news of independence came here, as it was the solution Guatemala proposed, but that idea quickly faded away

El Salvador is the rightful ruler of all Central America

As it has always been

Sheit their country name even means "the savior"
I for one welcome our new Salvadoran overlords

Good post

Yes
Lol no

Why didn't the UK stay with the EU? Together you could've been THE superpower, but seperately you are even less relevant than the US.

Same logic applies.

Yeah m8 but your relevant culture is a mix between all that native stuff and spanish stuff. Here you see women in Guipiles everyday, even in the city.

>ps: ask me how i know you're an amerifat on proxy/holiday
seperately

Mexico City actually has one of the highest concentrations of indigenous peoples in The Americas. I also see them everyday.

>Cuzcatlán

Not in your lifetime fool

Yeah but yours wear jeans and only speak spanish. Here you see them dressed in guipiles.

I actually wouldn't mind.

Nope, they wear their traditional clothing and most are bilingual, as we have 68 official languages. Although, they are marginalized, so they are mostly beggars in the public transport system or sell candy/art/etc on the streets. It is quite sad desu.

>a more sensible question would be to ask why isn't Uruguay part of Brazil.
ftfy

Just try and stop me like the last time :^)

Ours even work in the government

We had the first indigenous president in any country. We also had a mulatto president prior to that.

Jajaja

Everything on the pacific coast is rightful Chilean clay

You are talking about race, I'm talking about culture.

Those spanish last names

Que asco, no cuenta por cuck(diferente Guatemalteco)

I am not denying that you have more indigenous influence in your culture, but we have quite a bit of it as well.

Guatemala is a nahuatl name :^)

>bringing up the meme war

DELET

>redditball

Da igual no cuenta, apuesto que el negro tampoco

¿No cuenta qué?

Didn't El Salvador capture Tegucigalpa? I don't know why they didn't steamroll all of Honduras. They should've

>We also had a mulatto president prior to that.
Which is?

Other of the (true) independentist heroes was also a mulatto, but he was killed before the war ended.

Ewww no

That's because of all the native allies Alvarado took with him from Mexico to conquer Central natives. For example Q'umarkaj was known as Tecpan Utatlan to the mexican natives

I know why it is named like that, and it stayed that way because they were part of New Spain for 300 years and were ruled through Mexico City. The name of their currency and national bird is also in nahuatl "Quetzal".

Ironic

It is always Guatemalans on Sup Forums the ones who start shit, so don't cry.

Kek whos crying? is just funny (diferente guatemalteco)

Relajado chato

No sé, a mí siempre me insultan los Guatemaltecos, Ticos y Panameños sin ninguna razón.

Arent all those cunts extremly dangerous and underdeveloped? Or just a meme

???

Because we're not filthy godless Republicunts.

Yo ni digo nada hasta que ustedes empiezan con sus comentarios prepotentes. Eso me parece extremadamente ironico porque lo mismo les hacen los gringos y se hacen las victimas.

because chilangos can't even take care of themselves.

Guatemaltecos solo hay 3 me consta asi que no creo que se pueda generalizar

We have enough with Chiapas and Oaxaca

Ademas estoEs pura chingadera, no es personal si a mi me caen bien los mexicanos que he llegado a conocer.

>Panameños
México es una gran nación.

>mention Uruguay and Argentina in the same sentence
>at least one Brazilian comes out of the woods to tell everybody "Uruguay used to be Brazilian, you know"

erry tiem

But it's true

>we have nothing to do with mexico except for the two years their shitty empire tried to annex us, forget that we were ruled by Mexico City for 300 years, our name is in nahuatl, and so is the name of the bird in our coat of arms, national bird and currency, while we watch their T.V. eat their food and use some of their slang, and forget that we share the mayan culture, that doesn't count, no, aside from that we have nothing to do with them
>mexicans are evil because they took chiapas, forget that mexico let everyone decide without a fight, accepted the results that same year and we invaded them instead, and despite that, mexico never attacked guatemala and avoided war. Also, forget that we attacked them in the 50s.
>mexicans treat us just like Americans treat them
>mexicans are usas lapdog even when they fought wars against them and didn't accept their dictator like we did

Come on, this is what you always tell me, when Mexico has literally never done anything to Guatemala, even when you have attacked us.

No niego que otros mexicanos lo hagan, es más, seguramente te vas a ofender con lo de arriba aunque sea verdad. Pero lo de arriba me lo dicen muchas veces sin provocación alguna, que vamos, me da igual, pero sucede, Guatemaltecos viviendo en Estados Unidos incluidos.

>guatemala is violent because mexicans bring their drug dealers
a mi me han dicho eso

You are the most butthurt nation on this site. I bantered El Salvador and Honduras in this same thread and they didn't chimp out like you, because they know it is just banter.

If you say so.

Well, not the only one that has pointed that out here.

eso es por soccer

Hay chis migrates de donde sean todos me dan asquito

Kys icelandic cuck go suck some superior sweden cock

Mexico has nothing to do with the Maya just the uttermost south that doesn't belong to you. And rule from Mexico City was rule by Spain not Mexico as it was all new spain not some Mexican empire with provinces as Mexicans like to think

Guatemala,El Salvador and Honduras have the highest murder rates on the planet but Costa rica,Nicaragua and panama are pretty safe

Belize is meh pretty dangerous but not like the triangle of death

Well, that would be s bit difficult as Belize is owned by you, sir.

Mexico City was ruled by the viceroy, and New Spain actually had almost the exact same demographics it has today. And yes, Mexico is Mayan as well, among several tens of other tribes, from Raramuris to Olmecs.

Mexican hypocrisy everyone

True, but belize is the worst place to live (except if you are an old retired rich guy that lives in a caye)

Still, belize is very beautiful but has few people so there is nothing to do.

the olmecs were also in the uttermost south of Mexico that's not even mexican clay just like the Maya. Mexico had the Toltec and various chichimeca

I'm sorry my friend, but what Mexico is today is what came of the New Spainish culture. I don't know why people like to pretend that New Spain was European in culture when it was exactly like Mexico is today, with the same people and everything.

They lived in Tabasco and Veracruz, if that is not Mexican, then I don't know what is.

In terms of realpolitik, Mexico's northern neighbor had great interest in the existence of smaller states it could easily influence and maintain as clients, rather than seeing a larger, more powerful, and more geopolitically strategically located Mexico.

it is true you baboon

Mate, people make hate threads about us 24/7. Just compare.

And why would that be?

I don't know, you tell me.

Lmao why are Italians always so jealous of superior nordic countries? Or are you the same retard from pol posting over and over again?