Why are the Russians so bad at war?

Why are the Russians so bad at war?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXI-F25wYtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dad fought in that war

soviets killed all 3 of his brothers lmao

It's not fair to blame the whole thing on Russia. Russia made up roughly half of the population of the USSR. All the other Soviet Republics are just as guilty because Soviet leadership came from all over the USSR.

t. Ivan Amerikanov

Why is Afghanistan such a shitty place to have a war?

Now lets look at cas.

oh shit lmao 15.000 to 1 million

By that logic, America won Vietnam

1/4 of the Soviet population was ethnic Russian. Many of the Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan were of Turkic origins because the locals trusted them more.

literally - LITERALLY - the same argument Americans use to justify their claim that they "won" the Vietnam war

That doesnt mean that theyre bad at war.
Everyone says lmao finns are sooo strong at war but they never won one except lapland betrayal

But Soviet generals actually were bad at tactics

>850 thousand to 2 million civilians killed

BIG TOUGH RUSSIANS

I ask myself the same question every day

KAPE ETO ZOYA ODIN OBNARUZHEN DIVERSANT

ZOYA ODIN ETO KAPE OSTAVAYTES NA POSTU I ZHDITYE DALNEYSHIH UKAZANII

>literally won because of retarded ukrainians

Excuses

nah no shir nigger
you lost 90% of your cas. because of diseases
DISEASES KARL

I think Sw*den actually lost the great northern war lmao

All Russians was did in Afghanistan was secure Kabul then bomb the fuck out of the rest of the country and planting millions of land mines everywhere. That is being bad at war, especially when the point of the invasion was to consolidate the communist government's power.

>be r*ssian
>get NIP'D

so youre saying that americans bad at war too at this point?

then they got sovietd 100 times harder

No we won, Peter was suing for peace after Narva and the other 2 opponents had been knocked out.

It was the Kings newly arriverat autism and invasion of Russia that made "them "win

Well the communist government had no power other than Kabul. At least the American backed government today has control over much of the country.

>we lost but actually we won at some point because i know peter would beg for peace

well hitler won too because stalin was ready for peace treaty before battle for moscow

>No we won
Somali education

Excuses

>Issues for peace
>Gets captured by roaches
>Doesn't fight alongside his men
Peter the """""""great"""""""

Swedish """"""""" Empire""""""""

>Why are the Russians so bad at war?
Russians are good at defending their country.
Not very good at invading.

You were a secondary power pushed under a rug of irrelevance by us for almost a century

Feels good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXI-F25wYtk

And now you are pushed under a rug of irrelevance by people like me, ironic isnt it.

Nice roleplaying Pekka

Well things tends to change fast you know

All tasks are complete.

Japanese got much harder than that, and lost all their lands 1905 year. Being a japanese is a suffering.