This is our "President" I'm sorry, but anyone who voted for Trump has to see he has not kept to his word...

This is our "President" I'm sorry, but anyone who voted for Trump has to see he has not kept to his word. "Draining the swamp" didnt know that, that involved putting primarily millionaires and billionaires on his cabinet. The secretary of education is going to be a disaster for affordable schools. He and everyone he has said he will appoint are just looking to make more money while the middle class continues to struggle and will eventually decline. Good luck everyone, for the next 4 years..... Discuss

OP: there's no common sense here on Sup Forums. Only shitposting.

Your a fucking idiot his cabinet choices are excellent. Could you imagine what Hillary and Tim dumbass would have put as the cabinet. And he's not even in office yet and he has saved jobs from going to mexico and the stock is at the highest its ever been. You are the retards that probably wanted Bernie in office.

discuss? discuss what? that you're a retarded faggot pedo sympathizer

kill yourself you fucking idiot he hasnt done shit yet
>your a fucking idiot
>your
seriously, dont breed

Trump's on trial for raping a 13 year old girl. Clinton just had an associate who was linked with a pizza place.

Would you rather want Shillary to win and have the SJWs and feminists rub their asses all over us and call it a victory?

You prefer to relive the Bush years to that?

the guy trump made fun of admitted that he didnt take his medicine when he did the interview so the media could use it against Trump

that journalist doesnt even shake uncontrollably on a daily basis

Trump is fucking God

clinton helps traffic the children like in haiti how can you know about pizzagate and still be so ignorant wtf

trump is a fucking moron and people blindly follow him and i cannot fucking understand why. its like they 50% of the world see's one person and the other 50% see a completely different person.

how do you trumpfags even defend the global warming shit?

no he isnt lmfao wtf

nice try tho

we just relived the bush years with obama stupid fuck you know nothing about politics

>politics
>american system

le nice maymay friendo

by two words

>Natural Event

it happens every so often user

we've been due for a climate shift for over 400 years...we're actually late

Trump will do us good, if you don't like it then go back to tumblr where you belong.

I'm sorry your to dumb to comprehend how good he will be for our country.

I know about it, which is how I know its all bullshit that doesn't mean anything. People projected all their conspiracy theories onto the leaks, never bothered to read them and were convinced they were true because they were 'leaks'. You actually read them and there's nothing there.

Steady but admittedly slow growth vs complete collapse?

We're supposed to be cooling right now, over the course of thousands of years. Not heating over hundreds...

A corrupt as mother fucker like Steven Mnuchen is the exact kind of person Hillary wouldve put in there. But I'm not surprised I had to tell you this. You voted Trump. You need to go color.

lmfao retard thinks obama was good just cuz he wasnt as bad as bush hahahaha

>can't rebuke point
>attacks spellchecker

Op you are just losing just shut the fuck up

Reagan is the republican golden child, but I doubt you're old enough to remember the ruins he left the country in.

are you actually retarded?

the worlds undergone a global heating, now we're heading for another global cooling

the earth goes through a bit of an extreme warming period before the shift in climate

go take this shit to the pol forum

>Politics
>Sup Forums
Make up your mind

lol if you think Trump is going to last 4 years

He is filling his cabinet with the shittiest people imaginable, then he will step down and let Mike Pence bring us back to the christian dark ages

Trump has no actual interest in running the county, he just wanted to stroke his massive ego

Lol. Someone thinks he's smarter and more knowledgeable than the experts who make a living studying this and also thinks he's not the retarded one.

thats your problem right here

not that user but youre too old to give an opinion here grandpa

millennials are the new conservatives

fags, niggers, jews etc dont give a fuck about your liberal sjw bullshit any more

the party changed oldfag

btw...you going to give your entire party to black people like theyre demanding, or keep it white and racist?

In what way are the middle class struggling? Middle class is comfy the people below them are the ones struggling.

Point is conservative economic policy is bullshit and fucks everything up. If you think all thats worth it just so you don't have to be nice to people then thats cool. But you're a moron.

nope not at all

if you know a single fucking thing about what youre spewing, youd know that climate change research has been funded by government green corporation organisations

theyre using scare tactics to bilk tax payers out of money for something we cant control yet

>He doesn't want to live in the white house
>so taxpayers should pay for his family to live in Trump tower

We're being scammed aren't we?

Taiwan number one

your opinion means shit grandpa go auto fellatio yourself to a picture of Barry Husein Obama

Except all the oil companies that funded studies and also found it to be true. Doesn't fit your narrative so Jew conspiracy right?

We know the exact greenhouse effect of carbon. We know how much the atmospheric levels have changed. We know how much we pump out down to the tonne. Confirmed by thousands of independent research groups across multiple countries. Where does this become conspiracy?

no, NO, NO, NO NO NO NO

this is retarded trumpspewing. I'm no greenpeace hippy but humanity is undeniably destroying this planet and faggots like you are the reason why.

When the next republican economic collapse happens you'll be sucking my dick for bread money.

That didn't answer the question though. Obama has in fact presided over 8 years of slow but steady economic recovery.

Bush's dergulations directly aided in the economic collapse and free fall of the recession. In fact every recession we've had since the 80's has been caused by conservative presidents memeing economic policy.

Corrupt but dope as fuck with money.
He managed Trump's finances during the campaign. Trump spent like a third the money Hillary did and DOMINATED her.

you mean chevron who invested into "cleaner burning fossile fuel chemicals"?

the ones they claim can be used for carbon tax credits that they can hoard and sell?

He hasnt even taken office yet and has already assured that 1000 Carrier Aircond jobs will stay in the US and not be shipped to mexico (like he promised).

>*hasnt

Let him make MAGA, your negativity wont help anyone.

Also Exxon.

lol, fuck that tard . that's what happens when the democrats put up the worst candidate they could find.

Which had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the fact that Hillary runs a shit campaign and is generally unlikeable.

She was fine until all the idiots started going full tinfoil.

Why do people constantly pretend that this wasn't going to be the case no matter who got elected? They both just wanted a job, nothing more.

Except he had literally nothing to do with that. It was a deal between Carrier and the State, and over 1000 jobs are still going to be outsourced.

He's a genius. He'll probably end up being the greatest president we've ever had. Wouldn't be surprised if after 8 years we change the law and allow him to serve an additional term.

Nigga he was rallying constantly. He should have been spending way more money than her but he wasn't. That's what happens when you get ahold of an asshole like Mnu however the fuck you spell his stupid name.

Because some people actually paid attention to this election and weren't busy smoking pot all day.

The reason Trump said half his stupid shit was to get free air time.

And? He underperformed Romney and is set to lose the popular vote by 3 million.

Trump won because Hillary is that shit at campaigning, she completely failed to bring out the voters she needed in key states.

How much Trump spent or didn't spend had little to do with it.

politics as usual

Go to sleep amateur.

>his cabinet choices are excellent
>being this cucked

>implying anyone else could have beat Trump
Bernie certainly wouldn't have.

>Trump DOMINATED her
>lost the popular vote by millions
>barely scraped by in the swing states

That has absolutely nothing to do with what the discussion.

Trump speaks the language of many Americans, primarily in the south where education is very limited.

Shut up Bitch.

The middle-class is disappearing. More and more people who are middle class are not becoming poor

Agreed. If Bernie ran, no one would have voted for fucking Harambe.

It has everything to do with it.
Voter turnout was lower for both sides. Trump would have raped anyone you put against him. There are no brakes on the Trump train.

The charges were dropped you literal retard.

Exactly. The middle class really only came back under Obama. Republicans destroy the middle class.

As opposed to all the shit you probably think the Clintons did?

Trump is ma nigga.

And what does that have to do with Mnuchen being a corrupt piece of shit?

>Assert that Mnuchen is a great pick because look Trump won
>Trump's had almost nothing to do with Mnuchen
>IT DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE ANYBODY WOULD'VE LOST AGAINST TRUMP

You're only aiding my point.

>literally
he made the issue with carrier centre stage in his campaign and doubt the state would of mentioned anything about it if it werent for trump pressuring them, putting up the video of the workers being told their jobs are moving to mexico, preaching about bringing jobs back to the us, etc. I doubt shillary would have put any "mounting pressure" on the issues concerning the american blue colar worker, all she ever did was talk about muh gender and had seizures

he was managing the finances nigga. he kept things going ahead of schedule and under budget.

I love you too

Which Trump will happily continue

And most of those jobs are still going to Mexico. Nothing changed and Trump is claiming it as win.

Who gives a shit what Hillary would've done? She lost.

Yeah and let's not forget how it was done. Through the tax breaks that we have to pay for. If he does that for every company, we'll turn this country into a corporate welfare paradise which is even worse. How does this help people?

Everyone can be a minimum wage slave duh.

>>Trump's on trial for raping a 13 year old girl

Did you even read the story? He was going on trial for attending a child sex party where the 13 year old girl was raped. She never claimed Trump raped her. She also dropped the charges after accusing him anonymously.

Ahhh, I didn't know it was an innocent child sex party. The man's a saint.

Love isn't something you should just play around and say to bitches willy nilly. Have some respect for yourself and others. Guess your mummy didn't teach you well. Fuckboy

>tax breaks
>taking less money out of people's hard earned profits is welfare

???

Corporate welfare is giving billions upon billions of dollars to corporations, like the film incentives did in some states.

Corporate welfare does not mean "tax breaks."

It's not "welfare" to have the government steal a little bit less of your profits. It's welfare to get free government shit.

Well at least we'll be competing with China slave wages. That'll show them!

He was being sincere! You're like Emily Gilmore, the worst Gilmore!

Did you miss the part where she is full of shit and dropped the charges?

I'm simply pointing out retards who don't even know what Trump was accused of.

Yeah that still leaves out the other 9,000 jobs but that's still 1000 people that can be assured there livelyhood will not be tossed away. Its a start. A very early start at that.

Which is what Carrier is receiving in order to stay in the USA in Trump's "miraculous" deal

Blah blah blah who cares. Nation is shit, people are shit, culture is shit, now we finally have a government that represents how shit it all is.

Ppl get the gov they deserve. This country doesn't deserve much, apparently.

Out of curiosity, how aggressively do you defend Clinton?

It's $7 million dollars for a thousand jobs in Indiana.

That will very quickly become billions and billions of dollars in tax incentives which if that's how he plans to deal with every company planning to outsource.

Are they nice asses?

Which is being billed to the taxpayers.

Blah blah blah. Whatever about Trump. That pic made me laugh cause two days ago I was in a rush and had to get money from the ATM. The guy in front of me was one of those people who has no arms but their hands are attached at their shoulders. He took fuckin forever and I felt too bad to tell him to hurry the fuck up.
Maybe this thread derailment attempt will work... True story tho...

Even Anita Sarkeesian had a rockin' bod at one point.

Not even president yet and already saved 1000 jobs!! Obama was on the golf course.

And your like hitler. So what's the difference.

Hope you enjoy paying for those jobs and whatever other ones he claims to save

I'll defend Clinton the moment some retard files charges of her attending child sex parties and the media headlines say CLINTON GOING TO TRIAL FOR CHILD RAPE before dropping all charges a week before election day. And accusing her anonymously.

It's completely disgusting to be anonymously accused of raping children, only to drop all charges with no consequences after attempting to sabotage their reputation.

How many headlines did you see calling Hillary Clinton a child rapist, and refusing to report on the headlines again after the charges are dropped? I'll defend her when people get headlines for that.

If you prick Hitler does he not bleed?

What the fuck do you mean "our" president? Not everyone on the internet is american you gigantic fucking retard, kill yourself
Jesus fuck, how can one OP be so much much of a faggot
Kids these days