Trips decide how I kill myself. Please make it humane

Trips decide how I kill myself. Please make it humane.

Old age. Do it.

starve

Masturbate to death.

Jump off the building

sodomize your self to death

drink too much coffee

have a great fulfilling life that everyone around you envy you for and then die of old age

its not a quick one, but its good

What's your reason behind wanting to die?
Also die of old age

Drown in pussay

Rip of your dick and bleed to death

dirty bomb!

Explosive suppository.

Shove dynamite up your ass. The very next time someone pisses you off, pretend to go all super saiyan and shit, then hit the detonator

I'm a burden to everyone around me and have no future or plans for future.

By making your dreams cone true and dieing of old age

Allahu Ackbar in a well populated area

I have no dreams, that's one reason I want to kill myself.

Don't do it

suicide bomb an entire ant colony

Man up and hold your breath until you die. If you breathe out you're a pussy

Doesn't work. You just pass out.

roll for this !

I know those feels.

If trips, drown yourself. Good luck user.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Why are more than half of the posts supportive?

Overdose on coke

Thanks. Rolling for this.
I was wondering the same thing.

Aw man that ain't cool, you got trips and you're gonna say dirty bomb? At least something not as fucking bad, like gunshot or jumping off a building

1. Take drugs. A lot of drugs. But don't overdose.

2. find a nice building you always wanted to be on top of.

3. Do a backflip

1) You're experiencing "introjection"; no human naturally wants to end their life. Don't do anything against your own interests 2) contact your local State Labor office for training. 3) get trained and get gainful employment. 4) whoever did the introjections, you can now leave them and live well.

I was suicidal and decided to do this. It works. Live and know victory!!!

That's not trips.

have a successful life and seek therapy? die of old age?
just kidding, this

my trips dont lie bro.. GOD WILLS IT

Catastrophic Urethral Trauma

Not OP, but in a similar boat. This doesn't work for everyone. Not everyones depression has a cause. If this fixed yours that's great, but some people can't do anything to 'cure'it. I've seen loads of therapists, tried all of the drugs and fuck all has changed. Even in a steady job with a nice family and some decent friends the struggle continues. So when that's the case, why not kill yourself? Why should you live for the interests of other people?

From old age with your one and only hot wife, 12 kids, dozens of grandkids, and retired from a successful career.

OP here, I would like to live for the interest of others (aka being useful), but as it is I'm absolutely worthless and can't take that.

Roll for this

Do this OP
I felt the same way as you but often if you feel like a burden it is very unlikely that it is true, if people say it to you then you are hanging around the wrong kind of people in your life. You shouldn't be around those that do everything you make you feel down or worthless or like you're not achieving enough for them, achieve what you feel would make you happy. Just because you don't have plans doesn't mean that it can't change around. Think, are you happy with the way you are living? If yes, that's enough of a plan - - just carrying on that way. If no, what can I out achieve to change it? Not earning enough money? Find a better paying job that you enjoy for example.
again, a dream doesn't have to be more than just something simple that would please you
Because we went from assholes trying to get others to kill themselves to being depressed and wanting to help others going through similar problems as us. Some of Sup Forums are still dicks though
Newfag
Listen to this guy
How can you make yourself more useful?

Trips get

>How can you make yourself more useful?
Becoming worm food I guess.

Thank god I found this thread.

I am doing it tonight. I'm not sure how, thinking about overdosing on my anti depressants but apparently that doesn't work so I'm undecided. Probably will take a shitload before I do anything though because it's fun. Currently sitting in my car (will probably end up being the way I go, but my car is worth a bit so not too keen on wasting that money for my family) smoking at the moment until I decide enoughs enough.

Literally just finished writing letters to a few meaningful people.

OP, I'm with you.

Don't live for others interests. Self-interest is not selfishness. Work as an equal - not a slave. Go to your State's employment service on Monday; ask about training and tell them exactly what your situation is. Truth will set you free, but it does hurt at first. And if anyone is introjecting their views on you; screw 'em!

I'm not gonna even bother writing letters, I doubt anyone would care anyway. What's your story?

No! Live. Fight it. Win and we'll witness your conquests.

inject 10 miligrams of nicotine straight to your dicks vein

No, just because you cannot fulfil someone's petty demands doesn't mean you're not useful. People will try to get as much work in the least amount of time out of you or they'll respect your input and give you an easier job which doesn't take much effort. It's about who you let be the body of you. It's good to be useful but not to the point it's making you sick

sharpie in pooper

death by living

shoot up a school and wait for police or something i dunno

Just had a long term relationship end. She fucked my friend, I ended up getting involved with said friend's child's mom, and that's getting beyond fucked. That's really the tipping point right now.

I've had a pretty decent life honestly, parents are well off etc. So it's honestly immature to go, but I suppose I'm just mentally borked.

What's going on in your life?

Don't do it.

Sell everything you own, use the money to buy the things you need to live off the land. Get some educational literature on the subject if you a dumb-dumb.

Walk the Earth. Drop your name and all pride associated with identity. Watch the people and places as you go, find people who are troubled and listen to their stories. If you know a way to help, do it. If you see someone in more immediate trouble, intervene. Best case scenario you help out, worst case you're already dead so who cares.

Sorry to hear that user, I do hope you'll have a change of heart though.

As I've said, I'm beyond worthless, have no friends, never had a lover, I've given up all plans for a future, have nothing to look forward when waking up in the morning and I'm a burden. The only reason I haven't offed myself yet is my parents.

Suicide by drinking a mixture of bleach and ammonia.

How old are you?
I'm about to get kicked out of university for doing horribly, due to above reasons.
I am second choice.

I used to think that, but recently realising that it'll be more of a relief to leave, and that outweighs how it will affect anyone else.

23, still in Uni too.

No one can get trips. It's impossible.

watch supersize me, then follow the example to the end

I'm only 20, so not too different I suppose. What're you studying?

Honestly love shouldn't be a priority for you, go out clubbing and be a slut - if I didn't have major attachment issues I'd do that.

If you really want to die, be useful and go fight against ISIS.

sjws and jewt

Architecture. Love isn't a priority at all, but loneliness has been starting to take its toll especially lately. I've never been out clubbing, I'm really antisocial, probably the reason I find myself in this situation, but hey, what can you do?
If you want my advice, ditch Uni and break unhealthy relationships, in my opinion you're in a slightly better position than me as you seem to be able to actually have normal human relationships. Get a year off, relax and think about it afterwards.

How long have you been here?
Sup Forums has always been like this.

Death by cop

Not American.

do a flip

wut anime is that?

Welcome to the NHK

That sounds fucked. I'm doing primary school teaching, believe it or not.
Yeah, I'm extremely introverted but I find once I'm shitfaced I've got confidence. I've never gone out clubbing or anything social alone, always have been with my ex - who's taken all my friends because she was the outgoing one, and being mutual friends, they had to choose.

Very far from normal relationships, I've got emotional issues that will complicate any relationship that I develop. This chick was meant to be a revenge fuck but I got attached to her and the child, and the guy is still in her life. There's two relationships right there that the guy is fucking up. I can't cut people out because I'd end up being completely alone an unable to make any new friends.
Parents would kill me if I took a year off uni, Asian parents are great like that. Can't wait til they find out I've been kicked out haha

Delve into drugs, if I were you. I did DMT a few weeks back and it really changed how I viewed things

Helium + mask + hose. Go out on a high, don't leave a messy corpse.

Not OP, but the other suicidal faggot that's here.
It's 11pm, so I doubt I'd find helium anywhere.

cheers, is it any good?

Bump to keep thread + me alive for a little longer

Sounds fucked, but if I were you I'd continue and see where things are going, there's a high probability they'll be resolved in due time and everything will be back to normal. If they don't you could always consider the easy way out, but atm, from what I understand at least, you don't seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, just things that didn't go well, to put it lightly. The reason I'm considering suicide is because I've hit a dead end in life and I've been stuck at it for the last couple of years and have no idea what to do. I can still hold on, but waiting for something to happen is becoming tiring. I guess I should have done more and shouldn't have given up so easily.

Old age

It's really good, though if you're depressed it might fuck you up even worse.

Agh shit just missd trps

Die from excessive masturbating to romantic yandere hentai

This.

Dont do it bro seriously, not worth it.

I want this one

Come, lets get this one

YESS FUCKING QUADS MOTHERFUCKER

Don't.

Get killed by death faggot

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is ugly like the ugly people losers and has to know everything cause is ugly and want to cock block cause is ugly and cant get girls and smell like poop and is ugly and hurt people the ugly way so can hurt people without touching people so can hurt me the ugly way and can know everything before i do it

FUCKIN CHEK'D

<
OP it is chosen. Make a vid

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is ugly

Oshit

roll

It's over, you have to actually jerk off to death

Death by snu snu

So just writing it down OP, you have to die from jerking off to hentai.

Nice, can I jerk off to vanilla instead? I don't like yandere.

No, honestly I've got a decent life, probably better than some. But I'm really stuck mentally. Ive been shit emotionally and mentally for 5 years or so, and isn't getting any better. Yeah, it will in the future and I know it could, but I am not ready to deal with waiting for that to happen, it's fucking horrid at the moment and I've gotten tired of battling my feelings. I've always been "suicidal" in the way that I've wanted to off myself, but never would've acted on it, until I got pushed to the edge tonight.

Like I said, fuck yourself up on drugs before you go. It's an experience and it can change how you think - especially listening to lyrically strong music on DMT.

Quads here. Okay, i will allow it. I am a merciful god.

What happened tonight though? Don't let a brainfart be the end of you, you have to plan these things for days/weeks. Take a nap and see if you feel the same in the morning at least.

I started watching anime when I was depressed, I was near close to suicide, so I said fuck it and decided to watch it, after thinking it was gay and childish all my life.

Im not gonna give a sob story but I gotta say my life turned a lot better, i was finding things fun again and was talking to people..

I feel people need an outlet something that gives them meaning and something to look forward to. Anyway thats my shit story.