There's been a transporter accident, and your Japanese wife is suddenly 12 years old

There's been a transporter accident, and your Japanese wife is suddenly 12 years old.

This seemed to trouble O'Brien. But I think Sup Forums would have a different opinion.

jack
fucking
pot

also for some reason, the enterprise crew seemed to think this was bad? Uh they just discovered the fountain of youth...

"Kiko we're moving to the neutral zone"

You'd think a type 2 civilization would have transcended the moral quandaries of sex and just roll with it.
What happened to "where no man has gone before?"

You have to fill out a form to fuck an alien for gods sake.

No need to be shy O'Brien she was keen.

Sure, the head of transporter operations has a "malfunction".

After they figured out that 'malfunction' I suspect the amount of teen poon on the enterprise will increase exponentially.

He lived the FUCKING DREAM
the year 2500 something with starships, manly curly hair, a SEXY japanese wife, then she turned 12 fucking years old

Holy shit how can a man win so much in life?

He had to act all normie when the cameras were on but as soon as they left. It was on.

Captain Picard?

He was a loli too

He became a sexy British shota omg

>implying captain picard in this context means a person

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh you know his warp core was breached that day behind the scenes...

Make it so

>accident
What a coincidence that it happens to the wife of the guy who is in charge of the transporters

Kek

the man does good work

I forgot bout this ep. chief was always my fav. He always had good solo storylines. As far as the wife thing. I sure he knocked back a few synth-ales and then they went at it. But it didnt stop there. SInce he had gotten a taste fot the young he started to think about molly in the same way. So one day while kakieo was on bajore he got molly drunk and fucked her in jefferys tube 7 next air lock 10-b. no one ever goes there so it would have been nice and quit with not distractions. But that night was different. Worf couldnt sleep so he went for a workout in the same area of the station. He heard the cheif going at it with his passed out molly. Worf has been dreaming of that pussy since he preformed her birth on the enterprise. So he knocks out the chief adlnd wipes out his spikey, 13" long klingon slong and rippes mollys little pussy to stoveacore.

10/10

That's an episode I forgot about...