How does one find and fuck a milf? i want to fuck one so bad

how does one find and fuck a milf? i want to fuck one so bad

I met mine on Tinder, shit was cash.

Dude, they are literally everywhere.

Well, drugs is always good, i fucked a mother on molly while her daughter was doing lapdance underneath lol,

That's physically impossible

POF

Some guys do the opposite but i never bring up the age difference. If they do i brush it off.

i know what you mean but that shit happened. or maybe it was cocaine,

I have one in my bed right now!
My secret: marry a real hot girl, wait 20 years: winrar.

I'm working on one that goes to the gym the same time I do at 5 in the morning. To bag a milf, that is a mom in her later 30s and beyond, you need to have a few characteristics.
You need to be relatively attractive. Yes they're older, but they've been around the block and aren't going to settle for some ugly zit faced teenager.
You need to be polite and respectful but still present that certain amount of edginess that drives all women crazy. For example, I practice muay thai so many mornings I'm hitting the heavy bag while in view of my milf. She also comments on my tattoos and tells me her ex husband hated tattoos but she always liked them.
Also, just like with any women, the more street cred ie attention from other women you get, the more it will show that you have options besides them. So I talk to all the women in the gym often and try to give them all some attention.

Needless to say if you're the typical Sup Forumstard none of this will apply to you because you're al ready a lost cause and should an hero

Faggot

Obligatory pics or it didn't happen along with tits or gtfo

a team of scientists did an extensive research and the outcome was somewhat surprising to some of you: I don't care what you think or want!

Any guy who says "im working on one" isnt pulling much. This is basic advice for any girl at any gym, and its pretty lacking.

Faggot

kek check this loser faggot with his blog post

>pic related, it's you right now

>trying to date women you got to know in the gym

haha, of course.
You sure this is a gym you are visiting?
And you sure these are women and not gays?

I have been posting in M4W casual encounters on craigslist. I have had 3 real women over 3 weeks. Already fucked 1 and I'm meeting another on Sunday. It's surprising how many older moms are in sexless marriages and need some dick. I'm 19 btw.

I would like to find this milf and bang her while I watched her big tits flop around

You are cringe

what exactly is the text of your post

This way is EZ because you skip all of the getting to know them bullshit. You are both there to fuck.

My title that worked was "Young guy looking for an older woman" the post said: I'm tired of immature girls my age. I'm looking for some mature women who are experienced and want to have some fun."

In reality you want to suck mother's titty. You look at these images and think you are older than 12. Kill yourself.

In reality I want to suck big tits from a hot af woman with nice thighs.
Stop projecting, kys

>pro tip
Go out to a pub pick up a desperate milf it's not hard
Most are out to chase their youth anyway so if your standards are realisic you can't fail

My aunt is a massive milf, and she seems to be giving me subtle hints that she wants to fuck me. How should I play out the situation?

Im a 43 yo mom Milf and if this ever happened with me, which it won't, it would be a gym scenario as described. No husband or kids around, just my own time and place to think about just me for awhile. Thats when I'm most open to the possibility. Its less about the actual guy than you might think.

I think this is more fitting user

>wasting time to answer
Go back to facebook.

just make your move, tell her straight what you want to do, she's an experienced woman, she'll understand.
So she will react all shocked, tell you that you are a weirdo and she was just teasing as milfs do, then tell everyone what you proposed and your mommy will get you professional help.
Case solved.

When you think of it Sup Forums is like Facebook for us tards minus the faces obviously
>summer is never ending

I hear this one likes to play with younger men while shooting pool in bars

ask your friends

>be me
>20
>working as a salesman so traveling a fair bit
>go to Goldcoast, Australia for work
>stay at beach resort
>middle of winter so it's pretty empty
>go to the pool
>there's a 10/10 milf sunbathing
>set my stuff up a few beds down from her
>chill out for a bit
>she comes over and asks me to put sunscreen on her back
>not a problem, my lady
>not actually what I said
>she starts talking to me
>asks me why I'm here blah blah blah
>tells me she's here because she just left her husband and needed a break
>by telling me this, she obviously wants me to make the sex with her
>asks me if I want to go to dinner with her later
>yeah obviously
>we go to some restaurant
>get along really well and connect
>to back to the motel
>invites me to her room
>wonders around her room for a bit then aggressively starts trying to have sex with me
>I don't push back because I'm a gentleman
>we have sex
>she's a total nympho
>I have 10/10 sex with a 10/10 milf
>this continues over the week I'm there
>good times

But he ain't no freinds user that's why he's with us on Sup Forums
Or maybe just me

get some bitch pregnant in highschool, leave. then fuck her 20 years later too ez

Lol me too!!

where in Australia was this?

I just said dickhead on the fucking Goldcoast. Silly cunt.

This guy's got it Just don't act like a fucking child and the older woman dig you. Plus try to wear something that'll get their attention. When I wear my fighting jacket (typical punk leather with patches and studs) all the drunk MILFs want to feel the arm that's completely studded. Good conversation starter.

Have any of you seen an aunt naked or down her blouse? My favorite fantasy

I'm going to describe a place and a story..

>you're going to ask me where it was.

Is everyone caught up now HOLY FUCKING LAND OF THE STUPID.

yeah, but liars often get caught when they have to repeat their story several times.
which season was it?
resort of motel? I am confused.

Not if it's fucking written down. Just go back and read what he said and repeat it.

Also don't drink more than her. She'll get wasted and do all the freaky shit older woman like and the shit you like too. Plus she'll pass out when it's over and you'll be sober enough to duck out when it's done.

I want to fuck a tranny milf that's struggling so hard to be feminine, she'll do anything to worship my cock including letting me fist his prostate.

you need to leave your parent's basement for starters you faggot ass no life

ah, now there's 2 of these.

Haha what a fucking faggot.
>How this user sounds.

Bump

samefag

Totally not the same cringelord

Fukken nice post more and what state

He doesn't have to prove up for you. Either believe his story or dont.

Any more?