ITT: Instant classics

ITT: Instant classics

this t b h

this is gonna be remembered 100 years from now, mark my words
you can't replicate it

It's too topical to age well

Are you all black people? I must say: really liked it for a while, especially king kunta and loving you is complicated(u or i, dont recall the name), but all the lyrics about compton, makes even a black man tired, i wont even talk about privileged ones

We gotta keep our objects from being acquired by the black folk, Jummy.

Are you mentally retarded? It has nothing to do with race-mixing but you being a cuckold for letting your wife cheat with another man, not to mention a more superior genetically gifted Black man.

T. Cuck

I guess Sup Forums and Sup Forums lads arent much of a friends, are they?

>Tfw genocide my so every time I fuck them
Feels good mane

as a black man i wasnt really tired hearing about it this is what happens in real life seen the types of stuff he describes plenty of times but i can see how someone else who wasnt really exposed to it would get bored of hearing it

That's what i was talking about. It's just out of context for people like me.

It's s Sup Forumsyp no doubt about it

Anything by David Bowie desu

Now this is how you bait

Wew

these digits are instant classics

2nd time listening to this

king kunta sounds radio tier

zzz

This album is pure garbage

my nigga fuck Drake and his commercial popularity asshole

where did this meme come from? first of all it aged surprisingly well, and I say this as someone who thought it would age like shit. Second of all, whether a work of art is topical or not has no relation to how it will age or how it will be remembered, there are much more complex notions that influence that. And finally, TPAB is full of universal themes, not taking those into account says more about you than about the album.

you first op