Can girls and guys actually just be friends?

Can girls and guys actually just be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define "just friends"

only if there is no physical attraction between them.

Like just be bros but one is a chick.

Yeah, totally

no

this

Sure, but one of them will have a boner the hole time.

Why do you think that, friend?

don't call me friend, buddy

This doesn't apply to traps, Sup Forumsro.

Whoops. Wrong post. This was meant for

Come on pal, don't be like that, I just wanna know

Guys and girls can be friends, but you wan't to fuck them.

>Unless they're ugly.

/thread

youtu.be/T_lh5fR4DMA

noot-noot motherfucker

Nothing wrong with wanting to fuck your friends.

only if whichever one wants to fuck the other completely gives up on it ever happening. My best friend is this girl I desperately wanted to fuck about 5 years ago, took 2 solid years for me to get over myself. Now we're completely platonic and I dont think of her that way. I think it's all part of growing up, probably.

Yeah, but not for any of us. We don't have friends that are men, what makes you think we can make friends with women.

As we just sink deeper into our pits of isolation, solipsism, and misery, we can cope by dehumanizing all of them into chads and stacies. It helps cope with the fact that they're happy and we never will be.

I used to believe this when I was younger but I'm almost 40 now and don't think with my dick the way I used to. It's kind of depressing. I miss thinking with my dick. But on the upside, I'm able to be just friends with attractive women.

This is how mexican women court white women

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

I'm sorry you feel that way, guy

I wish but i dont think so. Maybe i was just to immature but i always wanted to fuck most of my chick friends, even if they were the wives of my friends. Just broke it off with this chick a while ago and she said that she wanted ro be friends. I cant do that. I would still want to be with her. I just dont know how to be friends with a girl. So i guess maybe

Why would you want to be friends with a woman? A guy would be less unstable and also would have a penis for you to play with. Why downgrade?

So all in all. If you want to be friends with a girl youll have to constantly hide your hornyness?

You're right

Are you seriously horny all the time?

no

I have been best friends with a girl for years and didn't have any romantic feelings for years, but a few months ago something changed and I'm head over heels. Its nuts.

Every 30min. Or so i think about fucking her

are you seriously not?

If one is gay. If the guy is really fucking ugly. Otherwise, no, not usually.

this

but even when there is no attraction between them, sex can happen. had a chubby friend from work. as a male in the 20-30 you have some days when you are 100% hormons and on one of those days (in comination with some beer) i texted her that she can come over to rub herself on my bed while i watch (after she asked me if there is a possibility that we can be a couple).
didn't become a couple but if she would have been at least a 4/10 then i would have given her a chance after that night.

so...mostly no, OP.

Nope. You can be friendzoned, eso sí.

Breeding will be in the back of your mind as long as you are healthy. That's normal.

Friendship with a girl is maintainable as long as you can repel those urges. For example, I have a girlfriend. She's beautiful, she loves me. Then, I have this coworker, who's also beautiful, clever too. We are officially friends, but she tends to do the touchy-feely to me. No, we won't act upon our urges, I especially won't, because I won't cheat on my gf.

BUT, if we weren't together with my gf, I would initiate, 100%.

So, there you have it: there CAN BE friendships only between girls and guys. As long as you are determined not to fuck it up.

This
Fairly impossible for me because Im young and horny but at the same time you can have friends youre attracted to an just chill/hang out with them, you dont need to fuck everyone you want to.

yep

Not possible. Anyone who disagrees is in denial.

How so?

you do not have control over your own sexuality it seems

unless you're a dumbass who only thinks with his dick, then yes. Humans are supposed to be civilised. We can put aside primitive desires like sex/breeding and have a non-sexual driven relationship with women. Same goes for girls.
"men and women can't be friends"
Seriously that sounds like some stupid feminist, who think that all men a rappist would say.

well i'm gay and my best friend is a girl so if that helps

But is it easy for you to be just friends with other guys?

Well i'm gay and my best friend is a girl.
Don't think that helps though

Sure. Why not? You can be friends with someone and still want to fuck them.

yeah, but one usually likes the other more.

Most of my friends are female, but they're also mostly ex's so I've fucked them all too.