How do we save Europe and its nice native cultures?

How do we save Europe and its nice native cultures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5694559VoQg
youtube.com/watch?v=pU-5Yiv2gKk
youtube.com/watch?v=iowTbhbEFG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe will be fine.

She's right, though. Islam isn't the source of terror. The source is the countries where the refugees are coming from.

She talked about real refugees though. She already told that about 40% of the people who came in the recent crisis have to go.

Stop them

subtle

We will save Europe through faith

German culture is an extension of American culture at this point, that is, non-existent. Let it burn.

Inshallah brother.

Can't we deport all Germans to Africa?

>europe
>culture
You mean techno music and mini cars? We don't

Real refugees don't pay human smugglers.

What a dumb bitch

look who's talking

They need to otherwise they couldnt come here

>nice native cultures
No such thing, Euros have always been cancer. It is the duty of the New World to free mankind from these porridge-eating, world-war-starting apes.

Doesn't it worry the Germans that 99% of all the refugees are 16-25 year old males?

what is that? some sort of upside down bag without handles?

The journey is actually quite dangerous. They go first and then bring their families through family reunions

Angela "Ich bin ein kleines Ferkel" Merkel

It would ironically be less dangerous had they all brought their families.
It's precisely because people believe the coming waves of Muslims are an invasion that they are treated like an invasion.

Why does she want to bring in more refugees after all the backlash? Isn't there a better way of helping them that doesn't involve making the lives of your own people worse?

What kind of weak culture must you have if you think 1/82th of new stuff dilutes the old stuff beyond recognition?
Weak and feeble I call those pants-shitters.

It wouldnt really be less dangerous

So the young men run away leaving the women and kids defenceless and without a bread-winner? Nice. It's more dangerous to take the journey than remain at home? Home can't be that bad then.

She is actually doing the right thing.
As the situation is right now we will die out slowly because we will just accept slow decay. It isn't nearly as bad as Sup Forums tards make it. The last year did not change my life in any way. I see some of these rapefugees in the subways now and then which is not nice, but it is by far not enough to go full DEUS VULT.
The situation really has to get a lot worse before it can get better.

It's when the 1/82th of stuff causes a chemical reaction that allows it to explode, compared to the relative stability of the other component.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5694559VoQg

Cheap labor, Merkel doesn't believe in Robot-era

>native cultures
Like who?
The Goths?

>bread-winner
>Young, unskilled man.

Well...

After all he is right. The have like 10 kids each anyways. If they send one north they don't lose much, even it he goes deep see diving in the Mediterranean.

GIGASÖREN please
Look up "Hooton Plan"

American "culture" must be shit then.

Retreat into the mountains.

Home is a perpetual risk. The journey is a relatively short but high risk. Its a gamble. If they stay at home they are trying to survive the next day only to continue being in danger. If they finish the journey then they can find peace.

I think all G*rmans (excluding East Germans) and S*edes should be removed from the premises, most of them are T*rks and S*udis anyway

Enjoy being outbred by Achmed and his five kids.
Learn from American wisdom. We've had to deal with this shit for hundreds of years. You've only been doing it for what, ten?

She probably realizes that she can say whatever she wants about immigration now, because the AfD isn't a political threat anymore.
1-2 months ago, it looked like the AfD might get so many votes they will form a coalition with Merkel's party, but now the SPD is gaining popularity, there's no way AfD will have any significant amount of votes.

It's easy to say "it's only 1% of the population!" until you realize that 1% are about 1 million people. That's a shit ton of people, and we live in a small country. This is not America, Russia or China. Germany is tiny.

As if refugees will ever get a job.

If you don't got the balls for five kids you must be a pussy low test beta then. Go and die out. Nobody's fault but yours.

>native cultures

If we only talk about culture, America is a far grater cultural threat than Islam.

>1/82th
This is after one year, and before the family reunions, which will at least quadruple that number

How do we save refugees

that's true, but americans aren't coming to this country in the millions to rape our women and children

At this point, it would probably be for the better for us to change that.

A proposed plan which was discarded shortly after realizing that germany xan be a valuable partner. The french wanted to cripple germany forever after ww2. But they changed their minds too

This. When I visit London, Paris, and Berlin I want to hear The Clash, Serge Gainsbourg, and Beethoven, not Kanye West and Taylor Swift.

>Germany is tiny.
No, your heart and courage are. Germany is great. German culture is great. Which is why most of those who stay will assimilate. We've had million Turks, millions of Poles, millions of Russians and hundreds of thousands of Huguenots throughout our history. They all become German in the end. Because our culture is strong.

kek, this, their home is so dangerous that the people able to fight in the army flee like rats while kids and women stay, really made me think

The food here sucks at well.
youtube.com/watch?v=pU-5Yiv2gKk

And the wood smells like wood.

youtube.com/watch?v=iowTbhbEFG8

See

Good let them come. Families are far better than individuals.

>germans defending rapefugees
very nice

I had to stop after they complained about not getting liquor and television in their rooms.

Why do they feel so entitled? I would be a bit embarrassed in their situation having to rely on the charity of others just to survive, not demanding things.

Yes, Islam is completely alien, they have no place in Europe.

But generic American shit also has its limits. More countries should adopt language quotas on TV/radio.

Define culture. Food and language? Cause the vast majority of media, entertainment and utilities are American or American influenced. Yes EU is supposedly based on its Christian roots, but they'll argue you aren't a true Christian if you don't take it in the ass from you neighbor.

>germans defending rapefugees
Only West (faux) G*rmans, East (real) Germans hate refugees

>Only last week, a student was dragged into woods and raped by a migrant who spoke no English near the campus of Bochum University.
The absolute state of germany

plz nuke germany

In both clips they threaten to leave the refugee camp lol.

It was actually a scandal here because Dutch people are allergic to entitlement. So the governent had to go full damage control that they wouldn't give in and the refugee camps would remain sober, while obviously giving in behind the scenes because if refugees complain Dutch will also also complain.

*because if refugees complain Dutch will also also complain about entitled refugees

why would he speak English if he's in Germany?

>germany

They should find him and throw him in the river with some heavy rocks tied to him.

No can do, they need MORE of them cant lose a single one

It's hard to find them because refugees all look the same (at least to me)

They were showing that Dutch nationalist Wilders on TV and everybody, including Wilders himself, spoke English. You can say many things about Merkel, but you NEVER hear her speak anything other than German, and she isn't a even nationalist.

>mfw German cucks are gonna vote for this piece of shit again

It isn't just you, brown people generally all look the same.

All our important politicians speak German and English.

Our minister of foreign affairs spoke Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Limburgish (where he is from). It comes with the job.

>let in a shitload of immigrants, forcing your neighbors to open their borders
>uhh actually like half of you are eventually going to have to go back
>so have some free stuff while we wait to deport you
So, what was the fucking point of all this and what's going to stop these people from just staying illegally?

>Need to work with muslim countries to fight extremism
Sounds reasonable to me actually

The only thing I can think of are some wealthy arabic countries paying her and other politicians that try to push it through.
I know it sounds stupid and probably is far from truth, but I realy, realy can't find logic argument behind it.
Whole situation is the only thing I'm glad my country is too poor for them to want to stay.

Merkel massively underestimated the amount of people that would actually come. Now she tries to get rid of them with free stuff. She even started offering them money to leave.

>far from truth
they build mosques in europe all the time

one truck wasn't enough

It makes sense for a head of state to speak only their native language. E.g. Putin only speaks Russian, Trump only English, Merkel only German, Abe only Japanese, etc.
The reason is that the words of a head of state need to be 100% accurate, and well thought-out. It would be embarrassing if she spoke English and then said something weird. On top of that, you are always the most fluent in your native language. Trying to speak English would put her at a disadvantage in negotations with other countries. It's better to let a professional translator translate her words. I heard Canadian PM Trudeau speak English and French, so i assume he's bilingual and both are his native language.
But come to think of it, Putin has spoken German in an interview before

Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

Canada has a quota on media, requiring that something like 30-40% of all content be Canadian. At least on Radio. Not sure what TV numbers are.

Yes, multilingualism is great and is expected of people on such positions. I just found it interesting that a so called nationalist used English instead of his native language.

Putin gives speeches in German every once in a while, though.

>use the free money to leave germany
>spend half of your free money to get back to germany
>rinse and repeat

truly genius

>[rowdy viking noises]

and poeple say its hard to make money in todays society

The borders are almost closed if you haven't noticed. Only very few are coming through, must don't even try to go through the effort anymore any just stay in Turkey.

Bissel Schwund is immer.

>forcing your neighbors to open their borders
Where do people get this shit from? Borders were open all along. That's called Schengen. Her decision was to not close them.

It's true. All arabs have a shit society and culture, not just the muslim ones. And western muslims can be decent people, if they're sufficiently removed from the middle east.

>that woman in the first video
Fuck me, I want to hit her

Everyone here speaks Dutch, including all foreigners. So we don't feel threatened by foreign languages.

What in the fuck is wrong with Angela Merkel and why is she still in power?

Im just reasoning here.

Why not? She's good except refugees.

Everyone thinks like that about the outside groups

Ragist Bloodholme
lame first name

She's good except for [the biggest crisis Germany faces today that will impact future generations]

Yes it is a terrible crisis. It changed nothing.

Oh my naive delusioned child

How is he naive and/or delusional?

>it hcanged nothing
>a lot of people raped
>trucked
>filled with africans
>it changed nothing