Sup Forums why are people still hunting down 'nazis'?

Sup Forums why are people still hunting down 'nazis'?
I get when you were like killing people for fun, but this man was only a accountant. he only wrote down how many people entered the concentration camp. he never touched anyone. still they want to make him pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% of those directly involved in the holocaust and who survived the war where never prosecuted.

It's all for show. Eventually they'll 'find' a guy who was just a janitor and put him on trial too.

War hero imo

Because he worked for the system, helping organizing people into death camps. If this was any other ideology, you'd be calling for hangings and shit. The double standard of today is fucking ridiculous.

> "I dindu nuffins"

So the jews can keep the holohoax relevant.

This
>holocaust denial at an all time high
>freedom of information has led to obvious lies being uncovered
OY VEY. The goyim know, reinforce the narrative for Israel!

Because they lost, and no one likes losers but losers.

He was a clerk at Auswitchz who made it a point to dispel the rumors that the holocaust never happened btw

Ok b/, the holocaust, real or fake?

>>holocaust denial at an all time high

no it isnt

Then we may hang everyone involved in building little boy and fat man.
While we're at it, we may hang everyone involved in bombing Dresden. Starting with the people who drove the trucks carrying the metal for those bombs.

55 million people died in WWII. How come we are only supposed to give a shit about the grossly over-bloated number of 6 million jews?

the jews were persecuted against by the german government (Nurmeberg laws)

Jews in eastern europe were hunted down by death squads (The Einsatzgrouppen)

Jews were rounded up into concentration camps (Wannsee Conference)

These camps were brutal slave labour camps, and there were policies by the nazi government to kill off people who were too sick or weak to work (Aktion 14f13)

There were extensive gas chambers at Auschwitz to kill off people too weak or old or young to work right away

~11 million people were systematically killed by the nazi government, with ~6 million being jews. Jews werent the only victims

handicapped and mentally retarded people were killed off in droves to (Aktion T4)

all the stories about lampshades of human skin, or soap ect are bullshit though

This... and every taxpayer ever who ever lived in a country that did fucked up shit (all of them). Their taxpayer dollars helped fund it.

>all the stories about lampshades of human skin, or soap ect are bullshit though

I remember watching a 'documentary' in school that mentioned those. Even then it didnt make sense. Why would you turn people you hated into soap to rub on your body?

>Then we may hang everyone involved in building little boy and fat man.

He wasnt hanged though

>bringing up Dresden

Its kind of a double standard for naziboos. 25000 people died at Dresden and they make it out to be the worst thing in the war. While it was horrible, the same amount of 25000 people died when the germans bombed Warsaw

>Why would you turn people you hated into soap to rub on your body?

What most likely happened is people are in these scary and brutal camps, so rumors start with what is going on, and people run with it. I mean, if the government had just robbed you of all your rights and threw you into a slave labor camp and beat you for not working fast enough, it probably wouldnt sound to crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

And that mostly comes from Ilsa Koch, known as "The Bitch of Buchenwald" because she was such a sadistic sick fuck

>the same amount of 25000 people died when the germans bombed Warsaw
>This triggers the Sup Forumsack

Does Germany not have a fucking statute of limitations?
This is fucking ridiculous. The man is practically half dead and they are trying to punish him for some shit he did 60 years ago. Wow. Regardless of what he did morally or ethically wrong it seems pretty morally and ethically wrong to fuck with the guy about something he did 60 years ago when oractically the entire country was indoctrinated for this shit.

good.

the worst part is that the holocaust never happened.

>From 6 million to 11

Jesus, those jews have no fucking shame, they're trying to fake other nationalities and ethnic groups bullshit so they have allies now? They must be getting pretty desperate.

so he did do something?

11 million total victim, 6 million of those being jews.

This has always been the narrative. You would know this if you bothered paying attention in history class at your shitty public school

So do you just believe what that old nazi fuck says?

because jews are petty cunts.
>get told to leave germany
>don't leave
>get holocausted
>"muh poor 6 million"
>get british mandate of palestine carved up
>get murkan shekels
>carry out 70+ yr holocaust of palestinians

"but that's DIFFERENT" -netanyahu.

dubs speak the truth.

this

He was in the SS, not the Wehrmacht or whatever. There were no people who didn't do nothing in the SS.

>believing lies taught in "shitty public schools"

costanza1911.jpg

No it hasn't always been the narrative.

First estimates after the war put the systematic killings at around 3 million total. Over the past 70 years that number has just gone up and up with little to no evidence to back it up. Just A bunch of Jewish scholars & historians 'estimating'

You give it 30 years everyone will be sick of the Jews shit one again, and they'll be looking for a new place to ruin with their bullshit.

They couldnt leave because the german government froze their assest and wouldnt allow them to leave

Wow. A triple negative.
"dindu nothing."
kek.
kys

lol. how jewish of them.
"i'm gonna be burnt alive, but i'd rather die than leave without my shekels."

the funniest part is you seem to think this is cogent reasoning.
guess we found the juden.

>believing lies he read on shitty neo-nazi blogs

>No it hasn't always been the narrative.

Yes it has. You didnt even know it until I just said it in this thread so stop pretending you know what you are talking about

They didnt know they were going to be killed user. Again, they couldnt leave since their assest are frozen

dont get mad because youre losing the argument

I also noticed you didn't address the hypocrisy of jews getting palestine in exchange for a few million dead kikes, then waging a 70 year war against palestinian women and children.

way to pick your battles, irving.

I was referencing the "I dindu nuffins" some posts before mine, m8

Read what I've fucking replied to.
>you'd be calling for hangings

Dresden, as well as the a-bombs were war crimes.

not mad and i'm certainly not losing the argument.
you've got nothing and yeah, they knew what was coming.
even after kristallnacht, those faggots stayed and thumbed their noses at the goy.
sorry you don't know anything about history and sorrier still that you've got absolutely zero argument for the present day holocaust in palestine perpetrated by israel and funded by the us.

>I also noticed you didn't address the hypocrisy of jews getting palestine in exchange for a few million dead kikes, then waging a 70 year war against palestinian women and children.

Thats not hypocritical of me though. What is hypocritical is you not caring how Germany treats its minorities while you complain about the way Israel treats its minorities

I dont even like israel that much tbh

>Does Germany not have a fucking statute of limitations?

On murder? No, edgelord. And I like it that way.

>The holocaust never happened
>The Jews should have known the holocaust would happen

>even after kristallnacht, those faggots stayed and thumbed their noses at the goy.

how did they thumb their nose? And you clearly are mad about jews with that "thumb their nose" line

I know more about history, specifcally WW2 than you do as well. You can only spout retarded neo-nazi talking points. I know all your arguments already

dumbass, i didn't call >you< hypocritical, i said it's pure hypocrisy to give jews money and land as reparations for a holocaust and then sit idly by as they bulldoze schools and engage in palestinian genocide.

i couldn't give a fuck how anyone treats their minorities as minorities are dead weight crybabies in every nation.

not sure if you're deflecting or just retarded.
nice ad hominems too -- the hallmark of the dimwitted.

>I know all your arguments already

>stop pretending you know what you are talking about

Make me. You cant say I dont know what im talking about when there are estimates from less than 1 million to over 20 million. The only estimates ever taken into account are those by jewish scholars & historians, but you dont want to offend anyone now do you?

>Implying taking the moral high ground gives you an advantage in this discussion.

You're actually just a fucking idiot and too blind to question anything through fear of social persecution. You're a coward and cowards need to be hanged.

if only those were the same people posting, dubmfuck.

To help killing unarmed civilians is a curious understanding of "war". Not to mention that of "hero".

>You're a coward and cowards need to be hanged.

Oh Im so scared! Youre still a angry and stupid 20 year old who doesnt have a girlfriend and who blames all his problems on "da jews" like a nigger.

Big difference between building bombs that you believe will be used to end a war that your country was forced into and knowingly contributing to the organization of death camps for law abiding citizens

>i couldn't give a fuck how anyone treats their minorities

you say right after you give a fuck about how Israel Treats its minorities

well, when someone says gtfo and you don't gtfo, i'd call that thumbing my nose.
and no, that line doesn't prove that i'm mad or anti-semitic. did i say "thumbed their hooked kyke noses at germans?" nope, but way to go ahead and imply it. it's okay. it's a natural response for people who don't have shit else in an argument.
nice ad hominem again too, just because i disagree without, i must be a "Retarded neo-nazi"

this is precisely why the situation is fucked.
israel can do whatever it wants and any objectors are "discredited" by screaming "antisemitism" or "neo nazi."

your bullshit is transparent and you lost this argument long ago.

>implying I have problems
>implying I give a fuck about girlfriends

You're autistic dude. I'm calling it now. Get tested, you might start getting NEET cheques from the government

the holocaust never happened user

>talking about the holocaust
>lose argument
>start bitching about Israel
>"I dont hate jews at all btw!"

lol

neither did 9/11

jesus fuck. your reading comprehension is beyond shoddy, user.
i don't give a fuck about palestine, i just think it's hilarious that jews and their supporters are completely unwilling to examine their bullshit objectively.

Have fun spending ANOTHER saturday night in playing with your dick virgin. Remember, nothings ever your fault, is it? Your mom says your handsome and its all the jews fault youre miserable!

I am actually pretty good looking

again. you can't read.
never said "i don't hate jews at al btw!"
now you're putting words in my mouth because you're desperate.
in doing so, you've lost any credibility you may have had and any valid points you might have presented are tarnished by your dishonest tactics.

way to lose graciously.

No apology for it, but the construction of the A-bombs and the bombing of Dresden were meant to help ending the war. Killing jews in a concentration camp... rather not.

You don't even WANT to understand why I wrote that reply, do you, amerifat?
Going full defense mode...

Let me link you to the post I replied to:
And let me quote what I replied to:
>If this was any other ideology, you'd be calling for hangings and shit.

The allied "ideology" when using those atomic and fire bombs then was to target civilians.
It isn't a discussion whether it was or wasn't justified.

>they bulldoze schools and engage in palestinian genocide.

you conflate what Israel is doing to Palestine as "genocide" and then put on your ultimate edge lord act of "hurr i dont care about any minority group!"

Read

the funny thing is that the same cunts that are hunting these people down were hunting people down for helping jews

Cause jews control media don't play stupid

>You don't even WANT to understand why I wrote that reply, do you, amerifat?

because youre a stupid person whos making stupid points

"holohoax"?

>stop pretending to know what your talking about
>make me

wew lad

>55 million people

If you count the widespread disease & civillian attrition through lack of resources, the number comes closer to 100 million.

The world population dropped like 3% and something like 25% of the worlds infrastructure was destroyed.

which double standard are you talking about? nazi vs. non-nazi?

Nice memes, cunt.
Do I have to draw it, so your stupid brain understands?

>only supposed
Who claims this shit?

>all the butthurt stormfags in this thread having a hissy fit because no one buys into their gay propaganda

lol

Yea it was so simple to pick up your life and move to another country with foreign customs and languages in the 1930s. The jews were just too haughty.

I love me some twin peaks, goy.

youre not smart user. Youre a very angry and very stupid young man. This is why you have very little friends in real life and have no girlfriend. Keep wasting your time on retarded conspiracy theories though and see how well that works out for you lol

*250.000 ppl died in Dresden.

Bruh thats not even me.

>You have to girlfriend

Dude you are a fucking meme and its cracking me up

Only 250 ppl?

Dude 25 thousand died in dresden, not 250,000.

There werent even 250,000 people living in dresden at the time.

Hitler was an autistic meth head and people who worship him are weak faggots.

btw. some Nazis are hiding in mah country

Ad hominem?
Can't win an argument about something that's written in this thread?

>retarded conspiracy
Where ever did I mention any conspiracy?
Do you even have any reading comprehension?

Thats a cute quote and all, but justice acts in the realm of reality not your facebook-tier feelzy quotes...

as opposed to you who is a strong faggot?

>250,000

lol no. stormfag lies

Damn right. I will power fuck your little asshole, Nazi scum.

And I still don't see how killing civilians ito win a war equates to killing them because they were born.

Stop trolling, fucktard.

only weak socially retarded betas make hitler out to be some anti-hero out of misguided anger and depression. That shit isnt going to lead you to anything productive

That's easy: Because according to german law murder and the assistance to murder is a crime that doesnt become time-barred.
I don't particularly like it that these trials keep on going because most were just following damn orders that were according to the laws of the time perfectly legal.
You shouldn't be able to punish someone for following the law just because there are conflicting laws years later.
My grandpa told me many nazis were just released just after the second world war. For instance his teacher who taught them all about the inferiority of the slavs and one day starts teaching about solidarity of the people because now the soviets were in power. Many instances of this happened (also of soviets raping, plundering and murdering, but that's another story) but some were put on trial. It just seemed really random who aperrently was guilty and who was not.

because they want to cover up the true fact that they were operating a labour camp and those old nazis can prove it so ((((they`re))) silencing them