Okay, lets settle this once and for all

Okay, lets settle this once and for all.

What happened in Sweden last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=bQVxWCxPz-k
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sweden-idUSKBN15Y0QH?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War
thelocal.se/20101008/29510
twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/833452162764115968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People got raped by muslims, as per usual.

Trump actually managed to pick the only day in this year, or decade, when no horrible crime was committed by immigrants in Sweden.
Bad luck.

*Kligg :D :D

I live on the other side of the bay and I could see some weird lights on the western horizon.
Does Stockholm still exist? Is the media holding something important from us? Some Stockholmer could give me a confirmation that you're still alive.

I live.
Nothing. Nothing on friday either. Tomorrow the daily grind begins anew.

Mfw Trump actually relies on the high propability of immigrant related violence happening in Sweden whenever he is having a speech.

It certainly was something that maybe happened some time ago, in some place called Sweden.
Many such cases! Sad!

Börje was pumping his dick in Ahmed-Görans ass when a terrible thing happened.
Ahmed-Göran farted hard but the fart couldn't leave his asshole as the exist was unnaturally blocked so it blew up his colon.

>that backpedaling

youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg?t=15s

t. NBC:
>Sweden, meanwhile, has not experienced a terrorist act committed by a refugee or person of the Muslim faith since December 2010 when an Iraqi-Swedish national detonated a suicide bomb.

t. Wikipedia:
>There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015 of that year.

If it's not muslims, who the fuck keeps bombing Sweden?

Assuming some swedish women got raped like always

Jesus christ, you're the fucking president Don, you don't get to spout Sup Forums memes to the American public.

Even our best Prime Minister of all time was forced to comment on it.

He is a very measured man who doesn't always make these kind of public statements.

Why is America so intent on spreading lies about one of the top 5 countries to live in on earth?

>safest places on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=bQVxWCxPz-k

>safest places on earth

>Does Stockholm still exist?
God I hope not

I didn't want to think of it but it's true, Trump is a fucking retard.

>Cai-Göran Alexander Stubb

why is this a big deal exactly

>swedish women got raped

The definition of rape is different in Sweden vs USA. USA has 1000 times more actual rapes per capita than Sweden.

In Sweden there are no consequences for false rape accusations made by women due to them being number one country in gender equality.

The number of actual convictions for rape has remained unchanged since 2005, with approximately 190 convictions on average each year.

The whole country is on high alert!

>SWEDEN MENTIONED :DDDD

Those are not convictions

What in the zog.

>Trump unironically still gets his info from TV

Those are disorganized gang wars. Happen all the time in Malmö.

what the fuck

Trump is RIGHT. Fuck you cucks, stop trying to cover it up.

Why does Sweden have non-migrant gang wars?

it's not like the President has a psychic connection with news agencies, unless something has happened that specifically matters for their job people in the White House get news the same way we do. There's TVs playing the news pretty much everywhere inside.

Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show, even as the country has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn countries like Syria and Iraq.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sweden-idUSKBN15Y0QH?

>trump, the US president, the leader of the worlds superpower, gets his news from TV

kekedy kek kek, the movie writes itself

That's Aftonbladet, the newspaper that makes British tabloids seem truthful, Fox News and MSNBC look unbiased and Pravda look reliable.

It is of course, by far, our largest newspaper.

>Aftonbladet
pathetic. have some dignity.

Those statistics are faked my man. Not even kidding.

>Why does Sweden have non-migrant gang wars?

Drugs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War

>Swedish biker gangs in expansion fast lane

thelocal.se/20101008/29510

twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/833452162764115968

drumpf btfo

Loads of drugs, guns, booze and other stuff coming over the bridge through Malmö.

What did you expect from a 70 year old.

We import it from Denmark

What about the no-go zones?

You sound like the americans who would rather believe kremlin over their own intelligence agencies.

>mandatory Swedish gay joke
XD noice joke,suomi perkele.

You sound like an American who would believe our intelligence agency.

imagine being this butthurt

Ceime there isn't reported or hidden away so doesn't show in stats.

If you've seen The Wire you know the modus operandi of both Swedish police, school system and politicians.

It's obviously not as bad as in Baltimore yet but the response to the problems are the same.

Yeah, they (americans) are pretty untrustworthy.

>disorganized gang wars.
>with grenades
That is an awful lot, are those actual military grenades or does molotovs count as well?

Probably a prolapsed anus.

Don't believe me then, I only live here and see every day how more and more fucked up shit happens in the bureaucracy.

nuuskmõmmik doesn't strike me as a retarded frog desu...

IED:s make up the majority, I believe.

Our "own intelligence agencies" (Malcolm Nance, retired Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer in naval cryptology) went on Bill Maher last night and said that Wikileaks was "a Russian laundromat" and the audience cheered after he said it.

Are those Danes still trying to destroy the Swedish nation!?

No, just Skåne. They say if they can't have it, no one can.

Gotta admit it's pretty funny that Trump doesn't trust their intelligence agencies but considers Fox News as real news

what the fuck are you surmising that from
also why the fuck would you EVER trust the CIA
are you stupid?

The wisest thing anyone can do is of course to trust NO media and definitely not trust the fucking "Saddam has wmd:s" CIA.

Serious question: Why are Americans so butthurt about Sweden?

Brainwashing. Not even joking.

SVT is the Soviet Union after all.

Stop hiding the truth, Sweden. We know....

Yeah, trusting Fox News and Alex Jones is way more sensible.

She's 100% right.

I seriously don't understand why would people care about Sweden, or what Swedish ppl do in their own country.

I don't give a fuck about Syrians or Swedes.

They can both go and fuck themselves tbehwu.

Just saying it's funny. No need to get your knickers in a twist

Americans are taught to love and worship Scandinavian people ever since they are young.

Then when they grow up, become redpilled and realize Swedes are hell bent on replacing themselves with goatherders they obviously become angry since they perceive the replacement as something valuable being lost.

>Nigger in finland shilling this hard.

I wrote NO media Pekka. What part about NO didn't you get?

I don't know. I know an American, who is a third generation Swede. His grandparents were Swedish immigrants, but he can't speak Swedish. He used to hang a Swedish flag in his room, but in recent years, he said he felt ashamed and took the flag down. He's a Trump supporter and uses the word "cuck" a lot.

He's now about to get married to an Arab girl. But it's okay, because she is "based."

Thing is, if you were someone with integrity you wouldn't believe anything the NSA, FBI and CIA say from this day onwards. Either you trust them or you don't. Too bad you're just a retard who will start believing them when they come up with something that can be spun as pro-trump.

I don't have any reason to believe you.

Did he go on the show officially representing the navy? FBI? CIA? NSA? Is what he says the official word of your intelligence agencies?

It's not? Well why the fuck did you bring it up then you mouthbreathing inbred.

wow, a swede who knows the opposite of YES

amazing!

Why does this flag remind me of pic related?

Tell him he's welcome to bring his family back here, but he better hurry before his wife is put in the camps

>opinions are facts.

>if you were someone with integrity you wouldn't believe anything the NSA, FBI and CIA say from this day onwards
nobody that supports Trump ever did in the first place.
why would you willingly listen to people who have experimented with mind control technology and told you Saddam Hussein had WMDs? That planned to blow up a passenger jet full of people as a pretext to invade Cuba? You need to read up on just how fucked up the US intelligence community is.

I fucking hate Sweden.

I hate them more than the more savage muslims. Their orange faces, fake blondeness, smugness, sense of superiority and of course extra high level of state sponsored cuckoldry

I get that vibe from Norwegians, Swedes on Sup Forums are almost always bro tier.

Fuck Norway! Nuke em!

NUMA NUMA YAY :-DDD

You're retarded though and your grandmas lastname was Svensson.

Norwegians and Danes on Sup Forums are total bros.

>this is the american president
jesus christ.

Right wing swede guy and arab qt is like 50% of the couples in malmo?

CHIPUL TAU SI DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI,MI-A AMINTESC DE OCHII TAAAAIII!

>He's now about to get married to an Arab girl.
His inner swede came out.

The intelligence agencies probably all ended relations with him on account of him talking shit about them so now he can only get news on TV like the rest of the proles.

Muh heritage is Polish, so I should have more reason to hate them if anything (if we're going to drag that out), every Norwegian post reeks of smug and I hate those autistic images they use for their general. Danes almost never post.

He hates Sweden now, because they are "cucks" and destroy their own society.

He can't say enough good things about his future Arab wife though.
She's
> a legal immigrant
> educated
> wants to improve herself and society
> an atheist, and was bullied by Muslims
> escaped Muslim society
> believes in free speech, tolerance of opinions
> loves guns

He believes that she is "not like those other Arabs" and she should be welcomed and accepted into our society.
I don't think that he realizes that because of her skin, she will always be seen as "the Arab," and not white.

SWEDEN YES
Also, using words like cuck and based irl is pretty cancerous

>president caps locks about FAKE NEWS all the time on twitter and in speeches
>references fox news as a legitimate source
Really activates my almonds.

Norwegians think they're better than everyone but don't care if others know it.

Swedes are insecure about being as good as others so they rub their "superiority" in your face until you just wanna throw up.

Sounds like a fucking faggot. You should prob shoot him in the head before he breeds with the Muslim bitch.

what "society"? your country is only half european at this point

>Trump unironically still gets his info from TV
If only...he is getting his news from FOX and that is much much worse.

To be honest, he could probably kick my ass. He served in Iraq or Afghanistan, so he's proficient with guns, knives, and other hand-to-hand combat. When he says his philosophy on immigration and etc, no one dares to contradict him.

I think that's where he got his Arab fetish.

>Norwegians and Danes on Sup Forums are bros
most nords on Sup Forums are top lads, including finngolians

swedish flags have the highest chance of being shitposters but those usually aren't actual swedes

>Fox News is FAKE NEWS!!!
>But according to Fox News this happened...

wha..

>nords

Stop playing games. We're not nords.

Your society is 70℅ Chinese.

He's very, very, very anti-racism. As long as you have Western values and love AMERICA, you are an American.

nordics m8