Outcast

Why is everyone just shitposting about how bad Preacher is instead of talking about the actually good new show involving a preacher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IBRe2ITyMxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This show is great. I'll be sad when it dies a slow painful death because no one watches it.

The ratings are climbing. At this point they're at where The Knick was at the end of the last season, so I don't think we have anything to worry about unless there's a sudden downturn.

Have seen the first 3 eps and it already seems to be losing its way.

Hopefully episode 4 is an improvement.

Honestly? Sup Forums is the worst possible place for discussing films or tv shows. Especially when the films or tv shows are actually good.

was bored out of my mind first episode, the only thing good about it was the kid's acting, everything else I didn't give a shit about, DROPPED

Is preacher really that bad?

this

Not really, it doesn't really feel like it has a purpose though, the only interesting stuff is Cassidy and the angels.

I'm enjoying it, haven't read the comic though which seems to be a good thing for most adaptations

No but Tulip's almost unbearable to watch.

The actress is good but as having read some of Book One, I agree that it's a huge departure.

Where can I even watch this? Had no idea it existed

Don't know anything about the comics, but the show is so god damn slow

And not even in a sense that it has things to make up for it's slow pace.

it can be good, but it's pretty average right now.

I'm watching it, but it honestly isn't anything special. It's just something to watch on a Friday night at this point, but it has potential to be good.

youtu.be/IBRe2ITyMxw
The first episode was put up on youtube for exposure. The rest is on cinemax.

there's this thing called torrent websites you fucking normie

>implying that kid with the fucked up face isn't interesting

He became interesting in the last episode but could still go either way I think.

That's illegal!

I don't even remember why he shot himself in the face, what did he do again?

Someone showed him a pic of your mom

>Torrenting shows that are actually good

Fuckers like you are why we're stuck with GoT

can we talk about how much of an awesome name RUTH NEGGA is, negga please

yeah let's subscribe to twelve different streaming services and shove a big dildo up our own asses while we're at it like a good new slave

This doesn't air here, retard.