- All the added Clark and Lois scenes, much better characterization
- Kimbo Slice killing the Bat branded prisoner
- Lex manipulating EVERYONE
- That scene with Superman after the senate bombing
- "I don't deserve you Alfred"
- That fucking look Wonder Woman gives to Lois after Superman dies
- Everything added to the funeral
- Lex going to Arkham

There's more, but the Ultimate Cut is 100% Cape Kino. No meme-ing.

I hope you're right even though you probably ain't.

You know, I always thought this whole "capekino" thing was just completely retarded bullshit. But after this version of BvS... yeah, I'm on board. Best capeshit of the year so far.

It really is. Snyder's work will be appreciated over time like Kubrick's.

Right now he's basically martyring himself to make his brand of capekino the gold standard for cape flicks.

We appreciate your sacrifice, Zack.

>He's CIA

literally kek'd out loud

BRAVO SNYDER

Gospel of Snyder - 1:52

You dare doubted the works of Zack Snyder? Was it not he who led the revolution from shitty 2000 camp movies into manly movies like 300? Was he not he who changed how the world views superheros with Watchmen? Snyder is our lord of directing, his vision of the DC Cinematic Universe must be untainted by the likes of Disney quips. Do not doubt him for he will grace us with Kino of all genres. With Man of Steel and BvS, he did not simply introduce great superheroes to mankind. With those movies, mankind was introduced to Superkino. Do not fall for the sinful works of capeshit as created by Disney and Marvel, but bask in the glory that is capekino made by the lord and savior of cinema. Amen.

just tell us the whole thing already. Not gonna buy or torrenting it anyway.

Can someone explain to me the logic that branded guys being unlucky to be branded by batman would be killed in genpop in prison?

the best part is that alfred implies that branding is the new thing
and then theres still image that theres some tradition of killing branded ones

>Sup Forums BTFO
you mean /r/eddit? Sup Forums always knew it was great

>CIA
>Gotham cucked by Metropolis in football
>That fucking look Wonder Woman gives to Lois after Superman dies

lol, you're making "great things" out of nothing

You mean reddit
You aren't even authentic to this board

>Can someone explain to me the logic that branded guys being unlucky to be branded by batman would be killed in genpop in prison?
They were getting killed by Lex to help make Batman look worse.

What are you basing this theory on?

off you go

>Lex invited Darkseid to earth for absolutely no raisin

reddit marvelfags BTFO

Are you stepping up to your film superior, outsider?

... The scene where KGBeast gets people to shank people with the brand in prison? It's in the UE. The the theatrical unfortunately leaves it out.

>uses the word kino
>"no meme-ing guiz"

Summer is well and truly here.

What did he mean by this?

Jimmy Olsen is CIA?

His real name is James Wilson and he's the son of CIA

thank you jesus the dcucks are back

A masked man approaches you with a peculiar offer. You can remove one of these, but only one!

>GoT-threads seize to exist
>Capeshit-threads are no more

Which one do you choose?

Capeshit, because GoT threads will eventually diminish

he only brand pedophiles, rapists and such i.e things that gets you killed in prison

Does this cut improve the story? Or does it just offer more characterization, symbolism, lore etc.

It vastly improves the story. Lex and Clark have way more character moments.

A masked man?

>seize to exist

It's a vast improvement to the story.

No its just as mediocre as the theatrical cut

Capeshit because GoT can be controlled in its general for most of the year.

It improves where it needs improvement, but doesn't fix the inherent problem, sadly.

I'm talking about Lois throwing the spear to water just to take it back moments later. Sure, baptism symbolism yada yada, but making a character stupid for the sake of muh symbolism is as stupid as it could.

she wanted to get rid of it, because at that moment they didn't know that they needed it.

Why is Snyder so incompetent that he can't tell a decent story within a given timeframe? All his movies are garbage until the extended cuts come out, then they become passable

Does the ultimate make the themes explored in this film any less boring? Does it grant the characters less boring personalities and dialogue lines?

Maybe I'm just dead inside but I couldn't find anything interesting about this movie, I don't understand why it was even made. Do superman and batman represent opposing philosophies? Do they represent anything? The only character with any sort of energy or passion was neurotic zuckerberg, I wish he had a bigger role in the story because throughout the movie I kept asking myself why are superman and batman fighting? Did they even care? Why did batman stop when he heard his mother's name? He just got sentimental. If I had some sort of ideology and conviction that sure wouldn't change my mind. In the end was it just a petty squabble, wasn't it? Batman's ego was just hurt because superman is stronger, so he wanted to kick him around with the kryptonite or at least that's as much as I was able to gather.

Personally I prefer the theatrical cut for the simple fact that it's a pleb filter

Which leads to another question, why did she wants to do that? She's a reporter, ffs, she's supposed to be the know who wants to know about everything, a trait that's already been conveyed _well_ in the director's cut, but nooo she wants to throw it out and the only valid reason is so the only weakness Clark has gone. Which is still not really valid.

>pleb filter
What are your top 10 films of all time? Don't beat around the bush and try to pretend you don't have one, Sup Forums

she wanted to do that because she knew that it is the only thing that could hurt (and kill) her godly boyfriend. If i had a weapon that would hurt your girlfriend by just being close to her, would you throw it away?

CranK
Magic Mike XXL
Revolver
JL: Flashpoint
Coraline
The Hunger Games (first only)
Troy
The Room
Terminator 2

And this is in no particular order

Please answer truthfully and stop being scared
You're anonymous, jason

I mean this unironically, and maybe its just because of all the trash movies that have come out recently. But I believe BvS to be one of the best movies I've seen.

Crank is genuine kino. The fact that it's part of your fake shitposting list of shit movies reveals that you are super pleb.

is there a torrent out yet?

Pirate Bay has nothing

Anyone else feel like really bad for Batman?

He overcomes his retardation and physical limitations on his own and he's able to gracefully fly through life, but that whore Superman is always there to end up ruining his life.

Like is this the perfect display of how deeply uncompassionate, selfish and degenerate Supermen are?

Batman displays the best human qualities despite being limited and retarded, serves his country and becomes successful all while Superman is out doing hard drugs and being a whore.
He's so loyal and compassionate that he becomes a straight up fucking cuck. It's hard to feel sorry for a cuck, but you have to remember that he's literally retarded.

After ruining his life and regretting it he still shows no fucking empathy and takes advantage of him and his retardation yet again.
Like after all this shit he KNOWS he can still use him. He acknowledges that it's wrong but he's still too selfish to stop himself.
Like what type of awful person would repeatedly emotionally torture a retarded man for that long? Why couldn't he just finally fuck off?
And then the fucking cherry on the cake, "haha sorry Batman but you've got aids now. All you wanted was love but i was out being a whore and brought you aids even though you never deserved that."

Who here actually believes the kid was even Batman's? He was just dying of aids and wanted someone with a shit ton of money to take care of his kid who he irresponsibly had with a woman no longer in his life.

Even in death he continues to burden Batman. He leaves a retarded man his ex-girlfriends son to take care of independently.

Moral of the story: Supermen think they can get away with anything and retarded men enable it because they love pussy

Fuck the patriarchy bullshit, the world moves on superman's hips

crank 2 you're thinking of

Check kickass, it's on front page.

>Sup Forums
>girlfriend

hello tumblr, you might get triggered here, so be careful.

I'm not even that user. I just wanted to share my favorite movies. It's my honest, genuine list.
Crank 2 was shit.

>Do superman and batman represent opposing philosophies? Do they represent anything?
I think it's kind of obvious that they do. Batman is nihilism, he barely believes he's doing good any more ("pull up a weed and another grows in its place", "How many good guys are left?"), and Superman is trying to inspire hope and optimism. Superman is failing at first because he's either worshipped or is viewing with suspicion by cynical public. At the end Superman creates real inspiration through sacrifice and inspires Batman along with the public.

It's not deep stuff but it's a cool theme for a popcorn blockbuster movie.

I wouldn't say that but the UC is the best one released this year at least
He didn't, he just learned that Steppenwolf/Darkseid was waiting for Superman to die before his invasion

Imagine if Kubrick's movies got cut by studios like "hey that 2001 is really slow and boring - for starters we could cut the apes" we'd all think Kubrick was some obscure trash director like Harvey Corman.

Snyder isn't quite that level but he's trying to be. Flatout if all of his extended cuts survived he'd be regarded at the level of Nolan.

UC is the best superhero (Marvel-DC) film that I've seen (UC cut of SvB I mean).

But why on earth is Bruce Wayne, Bat-man, so easily cheated and manipulated in the film?

And why is Clark so easy to twist into possibly killing Batman to save Martha?

These two make me unable to enjoy this to the fullest, because I think they took some extreme liberties with these two things and how *easy* the characters fall into trappings

>It really is. Snyder's work will be appreciated over time like Kubrick's.
LOL

How can you say batman represents nihilism and superman hope when they're both depressed and overly serious, they're practically the same person. You might be right but when both characters do so little talking about their motivations and beliefs it's hard to pick up on it. Maybe I shouldn't have expected a something too philosophical like a star trek episode but I honestly didn't feel like superman and batman saw the world too differently, they're both pretty nihilistic. The only difference is that superman, due to being superman, didn't want superman dead.

This is a 9/11 cinema and clearly a METAHUMAN THESIS that is not supposed to convert characters 1:1 from comics.

Stop trying to think of it as 'easy' as Super=hope etc.

>they're both depressed and overly serious, they're practically the same person
I dunno, it seems that you're looking at their outward appearances when their motivations are actually pretty clear.

Superman is trying to achieve the ideal of hope, characters literally state that outright.

Are you even trying, marvelcucks?

The entire motivation for Batman to kill Superman, or even attempt is so fucking contrived and stupid.

>Oh noes he tried to stop Zod from farming the entire planet
>He is da baaad he needs to die
or maybe Bruce Wayne is in a state of PTSD/Shell Shock for 2+ years I guess

BRAVO

WHY THE FUCK WASN'T THIS IN THE ORIGINAL CUT?

Snyder our guy :(

Can you point out to something superman did that implied he wants to achieve an ideal of hope? It's the common people and the media that built up this ideal savior in their minds and wanted superman to play that role but throughout the movie superman was all "this isn't my world" like he just wanted to detach himself from humanity and go live on the moon or something like dr manhattan.

>leaving out the ass show of Ben in the shower

>nothing from the MCU has even come close to this

Why's this allowed?

That is some heavily edited stuff lmfao

even DCucks attempt at memes are absolute shit kek

>muh Jesus symbolism overlooking the fact that this shot is perfectly composed
>plebs harp on this one for being too overt but completely miss other Jesus symbolism

my guy x

This is the one brand of retarded shitposting that triggers me.

I can laugh off most of the dumb shit around here, but the "BvS is good!" meme makes me actually annoyed.

Its not a meme
There are redditors from the dc forum here that actually believe that its good and that they're welcome here

Just think for a moment. At the time bat went to save muh martha and superman went to lex, she was left with the staff (tho maybe bat could take it with him). She didn't want to leave it out in the open so she picked it up went to location she could recognize (hence a lot of looking around) and threw the spear there. That party was actually well thought off and i like it. pretty much kino

>That fucking look Wonder Woman gives to Lois after Superman dies
Don't worry Clark i would take care of your city...and your woman.

How did he get away with this?

>typical_marvelcucks.jpg

>Superman saves people.
>IN the film.

>Stops Zod from destroying the entire planet.

>Batman goes off like a pressure cooker and is angry at him

someone explain

please

>t. pleb

he's BATMAN

>mfw the narrative is now Reddit always hated it, praise Sup Forums and Zack.
Fuck you fags, BvS was always kino.

How did he know he's CIA just from the tracking thing?

he's the KGBeast, he should know.

Because he doesn't believe Superman can stay good as pretty much every good person he's ever seen before has gone bad
>We have always created icons in our own image. What we've done is we project ourselves on to him. The fact is, maybe he's not some sort of Devil or Jesus character. Maybe he’s just a guy trying to do the right thing.

But that logic is why I can't fucking like this film. That's such a cheap and weak moralistic logic or code to apply to anything.

It does not stop you from trying. Yet in the film, it does. It makes no sense, to throw hands in the air like you don't even care.

I agree tho with extended cut it's way better.

t. Sup Forumsleb

Is BvS the greatest pleb filter of the year or all time?

>BvS was always kino
>didn't take his name of the theatrical version or denounce it
Zack is a hollywood hack
Nothing he will make is kino, Sup Forums scum

Hmm I'm sure even Alfred makes a point of it how shitty Bruce's logic is and how lost he is.

Best mainstream action/blockbuster I've seen in years tbqqh

>pleb filter
see

What are you talking about? Batman just wants to avoid the possibility of that peril being inflicted on the world, because from his point of view the potential negatives of Superman staying far outweigh the positives, regardless of how likely they are.
Batman doesn't know Superman's moral fiber or strength of character. He's never seen anyone quite as altruistic as him before in Gotham. If there was a 10% chance that pressing a button would destroy human civilization, and a 90% chance that it would help us here and there, would you press it?

You reduced a 'human' (whatever, KRYPTONIAN BEING) to a fucking nuclear activation bomb, not cool man. You let fear control you.

>he hasn't seen the UE

I haven't seen theatrical. I've only seen Ultimate once today.

It was a good film.

Why are you flinging so much shit

Bump
pls show us you are actually someone that can use words like pleb filter, pleb