/k/ommando here. What does Sup Forums have for weapons?

/k/ommando here. What does Sup Forums have for weapons?

No

Run before the libtards get here.

Anyone who uses the word "libtard" must have a double digit IQ. Please do the human race a favor and castrate yourself.

libtard detected

This

Found the libtard.

Noice Etsy knife brah

#triggered

HSR knife
because it is legal in my country

AR15 with tactical assault knot bayonet

10/10

Cold steel makes some sexy ass knifes what size?

Sexual Assault Rifle

Actually I'm a conservative but nice try ya fucking prole

Nope you found a conservative who objects to your idiotic terminology

I have both of those OP. My Espada isnt the stainless handle one though

Cold steel Espada
11/10

That one is the Cold Steel Espada XL

>libtards don't own weapons, guys

Southern cut, special blend or what?

Thrunite, benchmade, glock, rolex... GOOD TASTE! Are those the tfx/tfo night sights on your glock? How do you like them?

Sexy as fuck. Will acquire one some day.

Regular Marlboro Lights. I alternate between these and American Spirit yellow.

Thanks.

>Are those the tfx/tfo night sights on your glock?

Yes they are. They're nice looking. Durable. Thanks to the tritium, the sights glow well at night.

I don't carry a weapon, because I don't live my life in constant fear.

Nice.
You should try American Spirit Periques.

I assume you're from Denmark. You should read up on the new knife law, it's not really legal anymore.

Liberal here. How do you feel about "cuck" then?

I have, and while I absolutely love the taste and smell, they are too strong for me. My lungs were blown out after smoking a full pack, lol. But after you mentioned it I crave another pack. Bastard.

libtard /out/

My apologies.

The world's greatest dagger

yes i amn :) and i did, now you can only carry a knife if you have an actual use of it.. right now im in the Danish emergency Management Agency, where im kinda supposed to carry one

that SOGs

It looks like you made it.
4/10

Burger here. I'm wondering, like many Bernie Sanders supporters I have a big soft spot for the Scandinavian countries, but aren't the laws like this really fucking excessive? Do most Danes actually support them? Or are there just enough people who don't care either way that they're able to pass?

There is no need to be afraid. Most of us that carry weapons just accept the fact that some shit may go down and self defense works better if you have a weapon. Thinking that some bad shit could never happen to you is just ignorant.

>The world's greatest dagger
>SOG

Bawahahahaha

Glad you did. Most Danes still think they can carry knives under 7 cm legally without having a specific purpose for it. Just remember to not have it on you if you stop by a supermarket on your way home from work.

*the dagger with swagger.

Also this

Only have 2 guns, this is my m91/30 im sporterizing.

Other one is a .22 because im too poor to shoot 7.62x54r all the time.

Yeah boi

Cool thanks.

no not at all, Denmark is a very, VERY peacefull country.. there really is no use for a knife t ay time around here, the only reason i have a knfe, is that it is a very useful tool for my line of work, i use it mostly to cut rope..

>22
>dirty bedroom

Spotted the underage kid, or a manchild living wit mommy and daddy.

>also old timestamp

Probably for gay4pay webcam

Hi burger. they are excessive. But most Danes are sadly too lazy to protest the ruling elite. They do what they see fit no real threat of punishment. It's sad.

actualy, if im in uniform i can do that... but yeah i only have it on me at work :)

Do you have a permit for that

TOP KEK

Hardcore.

i'll bet "republitard" is just fine though, right?
yeah. that's what i figured.
stick your head in an oven, cucklord.

So close. 18 year old with 2 jobs saving up to move out. Not enough time to give a fuck about my room being a bit messy.

No, sir.
I'll come with you quietly.

>I'm so oppressed for my political views people call me names
>I name call because imaginary people call me names
>muh oppression

fuck off, you garbage person

I'll be getting one January first since then I won't have to register it and I can conceal and carry without a permit.

I can't post a pic RN in class, but I have a Remington model 500 30-06, I got a Remington 870 magnum express, a .22 caliber 6 shot from like the 60's that my great grandma gave to my grandma then my grandmother gave it to me for a 19th birthday present, a .25 cal handgun, multiple skinning and filet knives, bowie knives, switchblade. I live in KY so I do a lot of hinting and stuff.
> inb4 hick Hurr Durr

Checked.

You must be pretty scared to carry that in everyday life. I actually feel sorry for you.

When I leave the house I pick up my wallet, my keys and my cellphone. I find the idea of picking up a gun too insane. Makes me happy to life in my gun free, low risk country in western Europe.

Fuck off, Australia.

Pick one libtard. Whichever one you pick will have its muzzle inserted into your anus after which it will be discharged into you. Also /k/ommando

My face.

So sexy they can't help but run away feeling unworthy.

Carry these two pretty regularly

Not much, but it's what I have.

i have a cousin with down's syndrome, sry bro.

My weapon, pic related:

And what do you carry? A rape whistle?

u must be a nigga

lol, u mad

Enjoy being raped by the tolerant refugees who burn down buildings because they don't get enough Nutella.

what a waste of an acog

Name of the knife on the second left with the funky blade

Nope.

I don't have an ACOG. This was Googled. I'm too lazy to go take a pic of my shotgun.

It has similar stuff, so, close enough. No optics, though. The stock sighting does fine.

Niggers don't carry in holsters.

u mad

Taj Mahal by Junglee.

Here's my weapon of choice...

Yup

>Enjoy being raped by the tolerant refugees who burn down buildings because they don't get enough Nutella.

I was expecting an answer along that line. It proves my point. You're scared. Too much faux news.

>knife that's bigger than a compact 9mm
Heh.
Yeah, you're a /k/ommando alright.

u sad

Not op but that's still technically a full frame. That knifes fuckin huge.

He's not me. I'm neither mad nor sad. You still haven't told me whether or not you carry a rape whistle

i carry 4.

4 rape whistles?

that was the question. yes.