GoT Most EVIL Chanracters

1. Jamie Lannister (rape and incest)
2. Ramases Bolton (rape and murder)
3. Karl Drogo (rape)
4. High Septon (brainwashes people)
5. Mellisandre (childkiller)

ANyone else????

Replace Melly with Dany for her crime of eating Slaver's Bay's entire food production, killing many children.

0. Walder Frey (pedo, incest is a non-crime though)

>5. Mellisandre (childkiller)
6. Jon Snow (childkiller)

Craston (rape and Incest)

No. Ollie was paying for his crimes.

Incest is not a crime.

It is in America dumbass.

Theon killed twice as many children as Mellisandre.

Hhmmmm. Good shout but he didn't really have a choice imho. ANd his daughters seemed happy enough.

>5. Stannis (childkiller)
ftfy

everyone who killed someone is evil

Okay.

1. Jamie Lannister (rape and incest)
2. Ramases Bolton (rape and murder)
3. Karl Drogo (rape)
4. High Septon (brainwashes people)
5. Theon \(childkiller x2)
6. Mellisandre (childkiller)

When did Lord Ramsay rape someone

Jamie did nothing wrong.

Not even a good list.
1. Walder
2. Joffrey
3. Roose
4. Ramsay
5. Littflefinger
6. Cersei

>6. Cersei

C'mon man. she's just upset at her children dying. Pretty understandable.

>Jaime
>rape

what? he can't even fuck a whore

In the vastly superior books.

No it fucking isn't.

Yes it fucking is. Do you even live in America? If I walked up to the Sheriff and told him that my little sister and I fucked I'd be locked up on the spot.

understandable since she is narcissistic. also did other shit like killing robert's bastard and fucking other guys aside from lancel. still based though

>A Lannister always...

The bastards were killed on the order of Jof in the show, while Littlefinger is implied in the books

Justice ≠ Murder

Sansa

Who did Jamie rape?

Cersei Lannister.

>karl

She wanted it and you know it

>implying Jaime isnt a murderer

Pretty certain they spell Carl with a K in the gotverse.

Bet you're feeling pretty silly now son.

Ollie was young but old enough.

Not when they were with Myrcella. It was straight out RAPE.

Are Brienne/Jamie still a thing. Pls respond

1-Ramsay
2-the mountain
3-Craster
4-Jeoffrey
5-Viserys
6-Cersei
7-Walder Frey
8-Euron
9-sandsnakes

I'd say yes, the episode with the siege was cliched as fuck with their interactions.

mellis airforce base is a woman so its ok

I need a webm of this

Also is it rape when the bitch deserved it?

FBI, if you're around, could you check this guy's basement?

1. Jamie Lannister(attempted child murderer)

>calling Basedcei a bitch

well SJW'd

How many people is she responsible for having killed?
Pretty sure she has one of the highest body counts on the show.

>leaving out regicide
>including incest as an evil crime

wat.

>incest
>evil
reddit

1. Dany
2. Dany
3. Dany
4. Dany
5. Dany

You're right, that cunt is the nicest lady you'll ever meet. She'll make mother theresa feel like a cunt.

1.Joffrey
2.Ramsay
3.Gregar
4.Cersei
5.Roose

The fact you idiots have Jaime in the top 10 most evil people list shows you idiots have no clue what evil humans act like.

>child killing is at the bottom
wtf did OP mean by this?

>incest
>evil

Consensual incest is good.

1. Dany (Huge number of different war crimes)
(Power gap)
9999. Everyone else

Only time icest is good is mother daughter and sister sister.

No Daddy Daughter?

Its the best kind of incest brah

Are you referring to the scene in season 4 when they fuck by Jeff's body?

Jaime never raped her in the books. The show was just trying to be 'shocking' and took it too far because they are rape obsessed and have to ruin based god king Jaime because they are up Lena Heady's ass .

Here the text from books:

" She kissed him. A light kiss, the merest brush of her lips on his, but he could feel her tremble as he slid his arms around her. "I am not whole without you."
There was no tenderness in the kiss he returned to her, only hunger. Her mouth opened for his tongue. "No," she said weakly when his lips moved down her neck, "not here. The septons…"
"The Others can take the septons." He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother's altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her smallclothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon's blood was on her, but it made no difference.
"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home." She kissed his ear and stroked his short bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei's heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined."

Note the difference in the show version where he pulls her around by her hair, rips her dress and pig grunts on her . in the books, she begs and uses her hands to put it in then plays with his ear to get him to cum after she cums

Wronk board, kiddo.

>incest
>a bad thing

i'm just saying , the rape in the show was a world away from GrrM's Jaime

1. Ned Stark

If it wasn't for "muh honor" the entire war, the death & demise of his house & family could've been avoided.

plus, Jaime recalls to Ilyn Payne that he and Cersei started 'playing' like dogs and bitches in heat and horses in the stable before they went through puberty and started kissing before he could even remember.

Jaime and cersei were busted by the maid when they were about 9 and the maid told their mom Joanna who was about 38 weeks preg with Tyrion. Joanna freaked, had Jaime's bedroom moved across castle and a guard put at cersei's door and made them swear not to ever do that again or she'd tell Tywin who was away on business. Then she died having Tyrion. The twins associated being isolated from each other and separated sexually with the traumatic loss of their mother and made both of them really obsessed with keeping sexual relationship going as to not be 'ripped apart' as cersei describes her separation from jaime and mother .

>brother sister is not good

you fuck up

>rape is a crime

Sounds like rape turned consensual

Holy shit your're all a bunch of SJWs. Drogo is based. He is an absolute alpha no doubt about it.

It's a bad thing if you make inbred kids. Even worse if their fucked little brains are liable to ruin entire kingdoms.
Otherwise go ahead and smash your lil sis's puss as hard as she wants

I'd say littlefinger does but she's close

Robert Baratheon - Silencing a woman (taking away her agency), reinforcing gender stereotypes, manspreading (see pic related), not hiring enough PoC (all white small council? it's 298AC people)

You forgot Team Evil user.

When the fuck did Jaime rape someone what

>CERSEI
Literally killed like 500 people last episode
Incest, lying, kingslaying, killed her husband, .e.t.c

>OP tries to bait by saying rape is worse than murder
>everyone ignores this and just tries to show off their /got/ trivia

C+

>incest worse than murder

triggered

Remember when she had countless babies murdered because they might be Roberts?

She is all time #1 for child killing

Euron is literally the worst with his big cock triggering on Daenarys

>How many people is she responsible for having killed?
Well while Jamie did the deed (attempted to anyway), Cersei ordered him to kill Bran after he had seen them having sex.

>Jaime is still alive

I hope khaleesi feeds him to her dragons.

I hope he feeds Cersei his sword. And I mean the actual sword, not his cock.

Not true, Cersei was mad that Jaime had tried to kill Bran.

>Karl Drogo

>consensual incest

>evil

The intended order is

1. Ramsay
2. Joffrey
3. Cersei
4. Roose
5. Walder

Besides Cersei, the show went out of its way to make these the least grey characters. I don't see how you could come up with any other order based on the show's content unless you include white walkers.

Evil requires intention.

This did not happen.

>kingslaying
>kinslaying
>incest
>letting the mountain rape that faith chick
>nuking a church
>being a bully

Who did Jamie rape?

I still hate him for pushing Bran

He has already fed her his sword if you know what I mean ;)

It did, she was shocked and mad that he did that. Stop white washing Jaime.

I specifically excluded cock for the very reason of avoiding this kind of posts, but you are too dumb to even read the whole post.

his sister, that one time she wasnt into it

She said no, but her eyes said yes. And she was totally into it.

Only if its older sister little brother

>an established relationship between two sadists
>Cersei protested for all of 5 seconds and didn't try to physically escape
>their relationship doesn't end afterwards, she isn't scared of him

I'm fucking offended that you would call that rape.

Nah it's def Cersei in the books and iirc Tyrion manages to at least stop her from killing all of them. She does it b/c the way Ned wrote Robert's will provides a bit of a bastard loophole.

Nope. If both are 18+ and its consensual.

Don't confuse based with stupidity pushing her to
wreck havoc as a way to temporarily "fix" things before they turn even worse.

Jaime did NOTHING wrong

I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case in a few states but it's certainly not federal law.

Lol, if some thug will punch you in a face, push you to the ground and tear your anus into bloody shreds, while you're drowning in your tears and blood having no idea, whether you are going to make alive out of this horror, you'll change your mind. If you do, you're very likely to recieve panic attacks for a very, very long time.

>CIA
fuck off, stark boy

this

>incest
>bad