Making a new character in Oblivion, cant think of a name for him, dubs names him I guess

Making a new character in Oblivion, cant think of a name for him, dubs names him I guess

Megafaggot

Winrar

Trips have spoken, Megafaggot.

That was quick.

Remember to join thieves guild and use profits to buy skooma

My monster has been created

The profile pic reminds me of my high school latin teacher. She was cool though.

Robobitch!

I was lucky, my Spanish teacher looked like an actual person, and not Gargamel's fucked up cousin

It's okay, I later had a swedish english teacher with huge tits. I spent many hours staring at them.

Most of my teachers were pretty damn ugly, my 10th grade english teacher looked like the Falmer off of Skyrim. She had nice tits though

i miss oblivion, something about it don't know what, but i thought it was better than skyrim. the only thing i liked about skyrim more than oblivion was dawnguard and serena, everything else could be done with mods

I liked the time periods more in Oblivion. It had more of a King Arthur (or other knight tale) feel, while Skyrim was more of a viking thing

i also hated that titles didn't seem to matter that much im skyrim. i remember in oblivion joining a new faction and getting higher in rank came with a unique icon and people would actually refer to you by that title

"Its YOU! The hero of Kvatch!"

the real question is what mods u runnin bro

Should of fucked her

I have around 50 right now, nothing fancy, just things like more spells, better looking people, also questlines for the end of the vanilla queslines (like for the end of Knights of Nine, Dark Botherhood, and the main questline)

childish gambino

are there any mods that make oblivion character creation not shit? like skyrim's or something? every character i make looks dumb as fuck

There probably are, I just dont use them because its fun to see what horrible creation you can make