This is Maya

This is Maya.
Maya wants to be a normal girl.
Fortunately, she's about to make a new friend, and she'll do everything she can to prove her normality to him!

A bit of backstory. Also, a hint at some other subjects she might be curious about...

Oh boy! I love story time with Uncle user!

Enter new friend! A little apprehensive at first, but she warms up to him.

Guy used flirt. It's super effective.

That's probably a little too direct.
There's no way in hell she's falling for that.

... Okay, maybe she's naive enough to actually fall for it.

Maya lays on a thick bluff.
He calls her on it.

In the face of being called weird, she sticks to her bluff!
But can she keep it up after a challenge like that?

moooar

Blowjobs are a normal activity, so what choice does she have?

Also: Penis used Astonish!

I'm sure he's convinced she's experienced now. :P

Though more notably, I think she's found something she really likes.

She's getting a little too confident.

Time to throw a bit more deception her way.

She's absolutely convinced she's bluffing her way through this, isn't she?

Oh well, more fun everyone.

Good thread

Well, she might not be as convincing as she thinks, but at least she's enjoying it.

Maya's mouth gets a surprise.

Maya's certain she's won this little challenge (and quite satisfied with the conclusion).

But he's not going to let her back out of her bluff now.

Maya keeps following cues on what she thinks will make her appear normal.

But to do so... she's about to experience something she's never felt before.

And that is a damn nice view.

You do not need to comment on every post.

Your dumping style hasn't improved at all.

I would say it has worsened.

She accepts her dilemma as a result of being naive.
It's just not in the way she realizes...

lel

And here we go...

Are you doing a storytime? Let the nigga do his good deed, you entitled shit.

No turning back now.

The only way to keep her bluff up at this point is to invite as much as he can give her.

She has a suspicion she's weird for not calming down from this, but more importantly, she may have screwed up really bad just now.

Gotta ask for sauce

She falls for it... magnificently.

Awkward virgin attempts insertion.

Going for a very rough ride...

She hatches a plan to regain control... and instead finds herself on the submissive end.

She quickly realizes she's in a lot of trouble and can't do anything about it at this point.

Critical Hit!

But at least she managed to bluff her way out of this without him finding out......right?

sauce?

she's a fucking dumbass jesus christ. I wish I'd meet women like this, I'd actually get laid for once

good dump OP

Big reveal! Maya is mortified in a lot of ways...
But he offers her a chance to be normal for real and she takes it in a heartbeat.

...Maya, you're still just as naive.

Yup. I'm a little jealous of him at some points, haha

I think the most amusing part for me is she never even got his name by this point, and she's already jumping on his sex slave offer.

Appreciate the support. Did one of these a week or two ago and that one was bitching the whole time there, too.

Please Mr OP sir!
Can we have sauce

Bumping for anyone else still catching up.

It's related to an anime called "Working!" I think. The actual manga pages were found untranslated and heavily censored. It's definitely not an accurate translation; I'm basically the source for the text, pussy detail, and other edits.

Thank you

Glad you like it? I got the jist of this one as basically being "Hey it's normal to have sex" so they have sex. I wanted to enhance on that and shifted it so she's thinking she's leading HIM on (down paths she wasn't expecting, but still), with a lot of her personal introspection from moment to moment rather than it just be "NN" "AH" and him saying stupid shit like "YOU PUSSY IS WARM". I liked the scenario of her toughing her way through it, only to realize her house of cards has allen... And only after she submits to being inseminated.

it's certainly a lot more engaging than your run of the mill ooo aaah douijinshi

I've done these from time to time; got stuck living with some snoopy religious family when I was younger and since it wasn't safe to have drawings of this sort of thing, I found myself editing lackluster x-manga into something more stimulating (also, I think "naive girl gets into trouble" scenarios are awesome). Haven't done one like this in a long time, and I usually destroy them once I get bored of endlessly 'improving' the concept, so it at least felt like I should put it out there somewhere before that happens. haha

it's called MAYA-KING!!! and it is, indeed, a parody of working. It's on nHentai in english