My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Ludwig van Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. You might think I'm probably always busy going around and saving the world, but no, most people who know me would say I'm just a normal high school student. Ask me anything.

OP is still a fag

Kill yourself

>I get straight A's without studying much at all
You're in a shitty high school.

Do you believe in sky daddy?

the pasta here is delicious today

Shitty pasta
Guaranteed replies

Richard Feynman was 125

OP still a fag

@713973746
I'm NOT a fag Everyone in school calls me that but I'm NOT

Shit...is this Joey/Joy?

>163 IQ
>brags about it on Sup Forums
Shut the fuck up faggot

>Genius Level IQ
>Uses a still gif

fuck off faggot

Wow you can list some orchestral music.. genius. I took every AP class offered in high school and graduated valedictorian. Went to private college and worked for 3 NASA doctors. You're not special.

>Implying highschool is hard and needs studying, especially outside of honors classes
I'm not OP, but I am also share a place in the high IQ range, and that's just silly.

Honestly dude...the way you speak makes you kinda sound like a jerk.

"People who boast about their IQ are losers"
-Stephen Hawking

@713973846
If you mean "God" than no. I'm not like all of the other religious sheep in my town. I don't believe in that nonsense

>using @ to reply on Sup Forums

Not OP here, but I'm dying to hear the logic behind your post. Please do indulge?

Well baited OP, you'd think a simple good search would reveal the pasta, and yet here we are

does your fragile ego need to shitpost like this?

>@
Kill yourself

But the pasta is so delish, we can't resist....

@713973989
No this is not Joey. My name is Alex

Lol is this like the opening monologue to some degrassi type show?

>I'm just a normal high school student.
Apparently, you're not smart enough to not get banned for being underage.
You are reported.

>Implying op was trying to brag

At no point did he boast about it, just simply stated it as a description of him or herself

Warm up for about 15 minutes jogging, running, etc.

15 minutes shadow boxing, footwork, skipping, etc.

The rest of the time get on the punchbags or sparring partners, just go to a damn boxing gym you fucking retard.ss

Classical music is shit. Also, having a high IQ practically just means you know a lot more useless shit that won't help you in life. Nice pasta though.

I have a genius IQ too. That doesn't mean shit mate. Genius ditch diggers too, and basement dwelling weebs. Probably just means you have trouble connecting to people and that you legitimately think others are dumb.

I know that is how I feel.

>@
The newest of newfags

We have to build a wall to keep the newfags out

Not the guy you were talking to, but I'd imagine the reason he's upset about a non-moving GIF is because he stared at it expecting it to move.

What is wrong with amerifag highschools? In the uk as a kid in highschool you have no chance of straight A's without studying (i also have a genius level IQ)

Op here

Hey im a big faggot

It's okay, we already like you better than OP

@Everyone
Please ask me questions about my intelligence. I didn't come to the cyberspace to get trolled by random people

You have the around the same IQ as our lord and president Trump

Wouldn't that make him stupid, not OP? I'd assume op didn't make the initial graphic nor purposely used a gif.

>the cyberspace

REEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK

Why are you bragging? Do you think you're special? You sound like a pretentious, pseudo-intellectual prick that I would like to NOT hang out with.

There's no need to answer those questions.

IQ isn't everything.

When my parent's thought I was autistic they gave me an IQ test from UM, my score around language, semantics and pattern matching came back above 130, one was 145 I think but forget which.

But the other scores were in 110s, end result was IQ of around 130 but I have friends who function better at IQs of 110 and 120 because they are well rounded.

No don't expect me to remember the specific name of the test was 15 at the time, did a recent test again w/ a pysch came back 127.

Did really awful in school because I wasn't able to explain my answers correctly or communicate well.

Oh fuck, the redpillers are here

How does a preference for classical music make you understand music on a deeper level?
Also no I wouldn't expect you to go around saving the world, having potential does not equal using that potential to better the world inherently.
If all of those subjects are easy to you, you have a duty to go into them and expand on them for the betterment of all people.
In short, what does your IQ do to better the world, aside from giving you a nice fuzzy feeling inside?

this pasta is stale

Do you genuinely enjoy listening to fucking Beethoven?

I recognize that I'm taking the b8, but why the fuck would anyone use the most overplayed, overhyped fucked out pieces of classical music as what makes them smart? Fuck why not just say Vivaldi's Four Seasons and Pachelbel's Canon in D? Fuck me. Next time you post this pasta, try replacing those with Stravinski's Rite of Spring, Prokofiev's 1st Violin Concerto, Brahms' 3rd Symphony, Philip Glass' Einstein on the Beach and Bartok's String Quartet no. 2, I think the bait will work better.

what test was used to evaluate u?

First off I live in Luxembourg, why you'd assume I am an American is odd, but realistically I don't believe you, and it's not the citizens fault American schools are garbage, it's their pathetic government, which regardless of what you think all elections are rigged and they are not in a position of power to change anything.

But still yummy in my tummy

@713974670
I am special I'm the smartest freshman in my school and also the smartest student. I'm better than all of my dumb teachers who couldn't even get a worthwhile job like being a Astronaut or Physicist. Or at least a college professor.

>iq of 160+
>Straight As.

I smell bullshit. Or you're extremely disciplined like a Chinese kid or Japanese kid or something.

What's your ethnicity and provide some documented tests to prove your iq, op.

>genius level iq
>can't greentext

Warm up for about 15 minutes jogging, running, etc.

15 minutes shadow boxing, footwork, skipping, etc.

The rest of the time get on the punchbags or sparring partners, just go to a damn boxing gym you fucking retard.--.

Trump's IQ is below average, where did you get your information? Reddit?

>IQ of 163
>Capitalizes "Astronaut" and "Physicist"

ITT: newfags taking obvious bait.

You can have high IQ with learning disabilities too, which also fucks you regardless of smarts.

A person without a learning disability with IQ of 115 will be much more successful than someone with 140 and ass burgers, dyslexia, ADD or other communication issues.

Underrated

Your music selections are very entry level.

>actually believes op
>defends op

>Ludwig van Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

The classical music equivalent to the top billboard songs.

Trump thinks that greenhouse gases go into "space and stuff". Getting your IQ compared to his is never a compliment

>For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence
>GENIUS-LEVEL
>Doesn't know what Quotient means.

Also, High school student?
reported for being underage, get out.

More people need to realize this

You might be bright, but you've also got your head so far up your ass that it's a wonder you can see to type. All the jobs you look down on are needed in order to have a functioning society, without them you wouldn't be able to study like you do now.

you have shit taste in music

You realize he has to forcefully change the ">>" to @ right? He's doing it to stand out.

>Posting in a bait thread

Don't forget to shadow box with weights

You realize he has to forcefully change the ">>" to @ right? He's doing it to stand out.

No he's just being rAnDoM xDDDDD

+1. IQ certainly isn't everything. In overly simplistic layman's terms, it's a quotient that measures processing speed rather than quality of processing.

>Criticizing someone when you just did the same thing

i bet you dont even know hwo bell curves work

Omg i hope this is bait. If you are serious please tell us how many people respect you and actually consider you intelligent and not just an overconfident wannabe smartass?
If youre real i would guess that you are pompous and closeminded, offending people all the time with your """advanced intellect""".

you sound like a douche.

Having a high IQ doesn't make you a genius, it makes you a potential genius. Keep being lazy and waste your potential, faggot.

Neither of those statements are true.

He took a test just like anyone else, He's a member of Mensa, you can't be that without a genius level IQ.

Oh look someone doesn't like the Truth per usual.

Your music choice has nothing to do with higher intelligence lol.

This.
Respect your teachers you ungrateful shit. If they weren't there no one would be there to tell you how speshul you are other than your mommy.

>@Everyone

OP HERE. I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT YOU RETARDS. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE GOD DAMN GOOGLE SEARCH YOU FAGGOTS.

My God, you are all so god damn easy you'll reply to anything. I did enjoy watching you flip shit, though. Very entertaining.

WELL, BITCH?

>Capitalizes "Truth"

I'm confused, did you not mean to reply to me? I never said it was a compliment, nor is my iq below average, you made no sense.

without using google, prove that there are infinitely many prime numbers.

I was agreeing with you/adding onto your statement, sorry for confusion

But we were having fun feeding the trolls.....

Do you know what breasts feel like? Hint not bags of sand

i bet you are autistic

Can we build the wall out of breasts

Breast in the west it shall be named

>infinitely many prime numbers
Man, that's fucking easy. Any retard has read Euclid's proof of infinitely many primes.

I am more then certain if I had the iq of a donkey and tossed a couple million or more to their foundation I could be a member too.

Oh wow, brag, brag, brag. Well I'm here to tell you I'm a fucking idiot. Ask me anything!

You could, but it wouldn't last long. If the breasts aren't attached to their woman, they'll rot.