I want a cuck thread

I want a cuck thread

She's a tranny

partnerruil

Here is my gf and her bull

Here is my half Asian fiancé fucking her ex

Pathetic

What's pathetic?

Everysingle one of these was just posted from the other thread about an hour ago

And?

someone better continue posting captioned gifs/pics because i got this huge boner

Wow

>Camping with wife in Europe
>Always talked about offering her up to strangers.
>Late night at camp, a bit drunk we decide to try it.
>I finger-fuck her and lube up her pussy and ass.
>She goes on all fours and sticks her rear out of the tent and I drop the cover over her so just her ass sticks out and the rest covered.
>She gets turned on an starts sucking me off.
>It's hot enough having her gag on me knowing she's on display.
>After 15 miuntes I reckon nothings going to happen until I gear the gravel crunch.
>She looks up at me, I can tell she's nervous.
>I hear a belt buckle undo, this guy doesn't mess around and slides right into her, I wonder if he's been wanking from afar.
>The look on her face as he slides in, one of delight and surprise.
>She lets out a long moan and goes back to sucking me.
>The shafts from the other guy rock her back and forth, she sucks me hungily, her tits swaying from both of us filling her.
>I can hear the sounds of her wet pussy as he slides into her, she pounds back onto him.
>She's lost in the moment I pull out of her mouth, spit dribbling from her chin, she works herself onto him as she's rocked back and forth.
>I wonder if he will fuck her tight lubbed ass too.
>I whisper to her to spread her ass cheeks, she puts her arms under and arches lower.
>He speeds up drilling her and she lets out a long gasp as I know he has slid a finger into butt.

Post in gif so we could actually have it up longer

and?

>I shove my cock down her throat. her eyes water and she gags, knowing full well her cunt would tighten as she grasps for breath.
>I'm rock solid hearing him slam into her and after a full solid thrusts he stops.
>She looks up at me with her eyes, and her mouth goes ajar and a slight grim across her face, as I can only think he's sliding his pussy wet cock into her tight arse.
>wincing slightly she bites her lip, I wonder how big he is, she lets out a half painful gasp.
>Her eyes open wider as he fills and stretchs her tight arse hole.
>Instantly he starts thrusting in and out, another fuck hole of my girl for him to pound.
>I grab her hair and gag her on my cock, she shudders and gags on me as we both pound her.

Cringe

bump

DICK IS DIAMONDSSS

>Letting out muffled moans as we use her, pounding our cocks into her.
>He slams into her arse hard and I can hear him moan as he must be coming inside her, it's so hot I let go and fill her throat with my hot cum.
>He lets out a sigh as he pulls out, I hear him do up his zip. She crawls back in the tent, my cum dripping down her chin and her bright red ass dripping cum down her thigh, she fingers her hole and takes a good long suck of her finger.

We want to do it again, we fucked all night after, next time see if we can get two or more guys to fuck her like this while she's still got cum dripping out of her used holes.

jesus brah
post more of her innocent looking face
that shit is so hot

>Be friends with guy for 5 years
>gf has been friends with him for as long
>we get drunk and start playing truth or dare like a bunch of kids again
>gf dares us to compare size
>I'm a Grower and he is an obvious shower
>gf says she can't believe how thick he is
>he dares her to touch it
>find out he's a grower too
>I beta out pick truth
>she asks if he I knew he was this hung

I pull my pants back up , and she pleads him to get his dick out.
She looks at me and promises it's only because she wants to see how big it gets.

I still hadn't realized how hard I was about to get cucked

nice on user
wish i could do this with my gf

hot.
if things got to the next level and she started sucking you both off would you have fucked her right there with your friend?

Can i get sauce on this?

>watch my gf stroke him into a full erection
>he truly has a penis as big as her forearm
>he dares her to put her mouth on it
>I blurt out the go ahead
>my gf doesn't miss a beat and puts two hands on his shaft on still chokes on what's left of him
>beating them to the punch, I dare him to fuck her

>autisticked

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

welcome to Sup Forums

My girl, would like to see a bull satisfy her.

IRL or?

are you blind?

Who is she?

Sauce

My girl wants to fuck a guy while I watch.
We just need to find the right guy. Finding hung clean sane in shape and not someone we know is harder than you think.

Been swinging with my girlfriend for a couple of years now.

How did you get started?
She's amazing btw. Any more/nudes?

She works the night shift for the ghost busters?

theres cucks and theres blacks thats just the way it is bro

dont fight it just accept it

we both know you couldnt fight me for her anyways LOL

anyone want to fuck my gf

"White man's burden" used to mean bringing civilization to the "savages".

Now it means being forced to watch your daughter being deep dicked and inseminated by superior African cock while you watch and cry as your bloodline is destroyed forever.

All white men will eventually submit to BBC. You are too weak to fight.

Our friend kind of introduced it to us. They invited us to join them with another couple and we decided to try it for fun. Went in thinking it would be a one time thing but then we kept doing it until they moved so we started swinging with random people on our own.

She's amazing. This is mine:
I'd love to swing with you guys.

lol faggot
i actually support white women going for black men
its actually a real clear indicator for us as to which women to stay the fuck away from. An easy litmus test, if you will.
you apes will chimp out over anything, jesus.

She's fucking gorgeous