Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
What is this shit??

Herpes

A diseased penis

You've caught the gay. You are now a real faggot.

Herps. Source: I am an RN

doctor here, that is absolutly nothing to worry about, it may just be a slight dose of the aids. dont woory bby

Herpz

doesn't take a doctor to know that this is indeed herpes.

I have this sometimes, don't worry. What do you use to clean your dick ? And did you use it a lot lately ?

What are your other symptoms, if any?

You ain't been pumping by any chance, have you?

I've had this too once. Few days later it lost skin like you sunburned your dick and it hurts while taking a piss and jerk off. Even walking did hurt quite a bit BUT 4-5 days it just vanished. I don't know what it is tbh. I'll keep lurking

You either masturbated with soap or used a dry condom. Nothing to worry about, just moisturize in the meantime. Coconut oil works great

AIDS

It can be 4 things,

>You either wanked too much
>You cleaned your dick with something you are allergic of
>You had sex with a woman who wasn't clean and you got an infection (goes away with some antibacterial stuff)

Doesn't look like Herpes to me.

ghonaherpesyphylaids

Penis Rash if you used products with harsh chemicals on your groin area.

Or Fungal Infection if you have poor hygenie

bad case of superniggeraids unfortunately

Intern here
Endoclitus -- You're a dead man

Aids. Had it when before I learnt I was poz...

You dun goofed, poodlefucker.

nigga got a case of dat dick pimple

Hey you better get that red dot checked out. My Uncle died of crotch dot.

It's a yeast infection. Get yourself some anti-thrush medication that women take and it will be gone in a day.

That's scabies, mites living under your skin. Get a doctor prescribed permethrin cream, vacuum your house and wash all clothes and bedding in HOT water and dry for max time on hottest setting. Vacuum your bed as well. Do this once a week for s month and use the cream. Itching will last a couple weeks but it will go away.

OP here
It doesn't itch and it appeared I think after I fell asleep with a condom on my dick. A few days earlier I fucked a girl who said she was clean. Otherwise I'm a virgin so it can only be those two

Nothing just wash it after sex
Or if you a wizard just bathe every two days

this is SUPERAIDS

>said she was clean
enjoy your herpies, OP

>that's galloping knob rot user

Its contact dermatitis. You got a reaction from either the lubrication from the condom or latex itself. Get some hydrocortisone cream and you're fine

>when you let your dog lick your cock

I get this all the time, you just have to shower daily and make sure you clean else it'll just keep happening.
It especially happen after sex and falling asleep.

Aka male thrush

Ok so I've been told it may be herpes or genital fungus.
It's weird tho because I get this when I fuck the ass or when she's on her period. Something I never do or have done in quite a while just because of your pic related.
Drink a lot of citrus juices like orange, lemon, grapefruit n shiet and you'll be fine.

Are you the user that fucked the fat chick a couple of weeks ago?

>lemon bleach
Best of both worlds

Why does herpes look like? The pics online aren't very clear

>checkem

I've only had sex with my (faithful to my knowledge, she's mortified by the idea of cheating so i believe) gf of 5 years. I've had this occasionally, i think the yeast infection sounds most likely. For me it appeared after sex and masturbation (as in we'd had sex, then tugging the next day i start to notice - wank through it - it gets worse, hurts a bit)
It went after a few days, 4-5 sounds about right
For me it kinda went peeled like when you get sunburn (+1 to the user that said that ^). I just kept washing it, put it out of action for the week and it went away.

Pro Tip - after every time you make a sex try and wash your dick under the tap. Seems to help stop re-occurence (might be coincidence, didnt wash dick other times it appeared

Welllll I would say herpes. But sometimes you can fuck up blood vessels and have similar spots but damn that's fucked. Go to the doc, and not dr. Sup Forums

This

Thanks guise I feel better now, will try these

Op I had this problem. I banged a girl with a condom and I'm uncircumcised so it caused a bit of discomfort. Woke up next day and my dick was red as fuck and looked like this, thought it was herpes so i went to the doctor.

Doc said it was fine and just irritation, if it isn't painful it's probably not herpes. Turns out the girl also had a UTI, but who knows if that did anything.

Looks like balanitis.

Don't fkn jerk off and if you do use lube bro, i learned my lesson

This

looks like a skin irritation, not herpes. either you jerked it too hard or too much, or the sex was rough, or your skin is more sensitive. if there are no symptoms you should be fine

Aids. Get a check and never trust a woman. Anyway It's too late...

sauce?

Can confirm I've had this multiple times, it will be gone within 2 days, what it is ? Fuck knows! I got I after some heavy wankathons where I came first second and third.

A small diseased dick

Just keep it clean but donĀ“t use strong products. Stop fucking around with it and dont masturbate for a while. It will go away. Some kind of inflammation.

(Sound of me user clearing his throat)

This exact episode was on FXX yesterday. That why you posted it?

Fuck all these responses. It's a yeast infection. Just wash, clean, and make sure it's dry everyday. Just had this couple weeks ago. Use some anti fungal cream too. Should take 2 weeks

Your 4skin looks a bit tight, ever thought of becoming a Jew and ridding yourself of that scabby looking bunnet ?

Why the fuck did you fall asleep with a condom on your dick

Bollocks, that will be gone without any cream in a maximum of 2 days. Op keep us posted on your helmet pimples so I can prove this dipshit wrong.

Need to shower daily, happens from different things - It WILL become itchy. Use a gentle soap to clean it daily, dry it off good and put your foreskin back over it.

- Harsh soap like bar soap can cause this, not cleaning up after sex, sometimes the head gets dry so a dry wank can irritate it also some condoms.

This is an irritation, stay clean and dry. Try coconut lotion - non scented. Give it 3-5 days and see a doctor - If it changes for the worse, go sooner.

Irritations can get infected if not cared for.

This!

This
Luck you can narrow it down. I would be fucked like uhm who gave me crabs, good luck tracking down 20 people

>clean your dick

soap nigger, that's all you need, no special creams to wash cock.

Can confirm your dick will fall off anytime in the next 48 hours, when you feel something dropping inside your pants like you have a hole in your pocket you don't, that will be your cock, pick it up and pickle it, post results of epic paper weight.

dikk aids , will fall off in 3 months

Itchy, with a smell?

Its a yeast infection. Thrush. Its not an STI and its very hard to get from others or spread, although still possible.

Everyone has the fungus that causes it.

Fluconazole tablets and a condom till it clears.

When I was a 19yo neckbeard virgin I got this, it looked exactly the same tho mine was only two/three spots yours is much more wide spread. Presume you've done fuck all about it for a while or live in a country with shit health care like the US.

AIDS