>there is a timeline where Charles Manson became a successful rockstar
>there is a timeline where the beatles reunited
>there is a timeline where Smile was released

1. still possible
2. still possible
3. not possible
4. happened

>there isn't because the multiverse isn't a thing
But if it was there still wouldn't be a timeline were your posts aren't shit.

>there is a timeline where user gets together with a shy yet graceful qt shoegaze gf

>there is a timeline where Smile was released in 1967 and became undoubtly the best album of all time

>>there isn't because the multiverse isn't a thing

[citation needed]

that's not how burden of proof works captain kafka

>there is a timeline where I'm having loving passionate sex with a qt gf instead of posting on Sup Forums with you losers

damn why did you open these unnecessary feels

1. It would be pretty ironic if happened in '97
2. Dude in jail for the rest of his life, not possible
3. Imagine a timeline where Lennon didn't die and The Beatles do a reunion tour and an album.
4. Imagine if it was release as intended though back in '67. I imagined it would be critically panned, Brian will probably leave the Beach Boys forever and die alone during the 80's, and the album would be later considered the greatest album of all time.

There is a timeline where Kurt Cobain did not an hero

I had sex with my qt gf just hours ago user

the loser is you

FUCK YOU IF I SAW YOU IN REAL LIFE I'D FUCKING DROP YOU KID SHUT THE FUCK UP AAAAAAAAA

You claimed that the multiverse isn't a thing. Where's your evidence for that thing?

Indeed, you are referencing some "thing" as the subject of that claim, so how can you claim that it is not a thing?

you arent smart

Sure thing, user.

Lennon was too arrogant to do a reunion anyway. Or maybe he got cucked by Yoko whenever he considered it.

If you can't prove the existence of something there is no need to prove its inexistance

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

you cant really prove that it is or isnt a thing, so just play along

He said that he did consider it, but whenever he felt like doing it none of the others did. The same happened with George, Paul and Ringo.
then we got free as a bird :'(

>there is a timeline where the multiverse is a thing

I do believe if they would've released Smile before the Beatles released sgnt peppers, we'd be living in a much better world today. Beach boys would be right up there with the Beatles. Who knows what great albums they would have released after that albums success.

No there isn't

The Beatles reunion was bound to happen, Lennon and McCartney were talking about it, their relationship improve over the years and by the end of the 70's they were talking weekly over the phone. The only problem would be Harrison and McCartney relationship which was somewhat fragile with a lot bickering happen over the years between them. But Ringo could convince the two since he had keep good relationships with both of them after the breakup.

If Smile was released would get a lot of praise at the time (similar to Sgt Pepper). It would change the psychedelic scene to be less heavier and rockier that it was, a thing that would probably set back the development of heavy metal. And Sgt Pepper, since it was put aside by the public and the critics, would gradually win more praise over the years. Eventually, Smile would become the most overrated album of all time (Scaruffi article maybe?) and Sgt Pepper would become Sup Forumscore.

>there is a timeline where all of these happened

>doesn't understand string theory

Goddamn what a fucking insufferable idiot.