Would Sup Forums fuck my eldest sister?

Would Sup Forums fuck my eldest sister?

No, she's dressed pretty nicely in that picture and she could probably do much better than me.

Yes

You don't like her?

She has big tits, and her arse nearly explodes out of her bikini when she wears one.

keep dumping OP, i like her

any bikini ones? got any stories on her? peeped on her during a shower? heard her fuck? give me anything user

No, I'm sure she's a real peach irl, I'm just saying I would not fuck her because that wouldn't be fair to her. She has the appearence of someone who is out of my league, as it were.

No stories about her in that way. But she did tell me she sometimes used to dress up in sexy outfits for her ex boyfriends. God knows why she said it, I think because I brought up my ex to her.
Her when she was young.

I want to pound your sister's pussy and empty my balls inside her.

Tell us more.

yes

I stick my dick between those fat tits and she can lick my cock head until I blast a hot load all over her sexy mouth.

Fuuuuck yes.

Need more photos of your sister OP.
I want to cum tribute her.

fuckin' do it.

i'd fuck her, no brainer there

would be a great facefuck

What kinky shit would you do to her?

tie her up, fuck her in the ass, pee over her face and body

I'd fuck her like a gym sock.then throw in her ass like a piece of roast beef.kidding I'd probably crap my pants just thinking about talking too her/b/4life

She has a pretty face. I'd like to hang her head off the bed and fuck her face, cramming my fat dick down her throat. Pull out and make her suck on my balls until I explode all over her face.

hot as fuck

probably set up a cam so you could watch