I'd have to say my sister is one of the worst human beings that have ever been in my life...

I'd have to say my sister is one of the worst human beings that have ever been in my life. This is not just a petty bullshit kid thing about how my sister rats on me or gets what she wants. This is the real deal. She is 18 and I am 23. When I was 17 I was put in a psychiatric ward and put on medication after I attempted suicide. Ever since then she has asserted the authority she somehow thinks she has over me and constantly belittles me by calling me sick in the head, nuts, a loser and a waste of space. Just today she said that she wants me to try to kill myself again and succeed so I won't ruin her life anymore. She also yells at me for everything and makes fun of my close friends meanwhile she has only artificial friends because she drives everyone around her away. She always rubs down my throat how she's better than me and more successful than me and that I'm never going to be successful. She also blames all the family problems on me and always sides with my dad who wants to throw me out. She and I still live with our parents. she goes to college and I graduated. Yet she constantly rubs in all the things she does like mock trial and student council even though I did all the same things in college. I want to think I am being petty and this is normal between siblings but I really can't take her anymore. I can truly say that I don't have a single ounce of love in my heart for her any longer after what she's said and done to me and shit on me and everything that had to do with me. Is it me or is it her?

and you think we care because?...

Fpbp

If I were in you, i'd stop being a faggot and i'd rape her

move out, stop being a pussy. get a shitty job, save up to move city. don't talk to her again.

simple, you leave her and she is out of your life? why be so dependant on your parents when she is?

stop being a fucking faggot op.

Knock her teeth right out of her fucking jaw

>op hasn't asserted his dominance over his sister yet
>op hasn't pissed on her bed
>op is meta
>op is a fag

Use the sound recorder on your phone or computer to record her abusive speech. Send it to a psychiatrist. As a mandated reporter they will report your sister. Profit!!

Especially include suicide encouragement.

Punch the bitch's fucking face in.
Also, is right. Do that.

Cut everyone off, OP. If your fucking family hates you that much, don't ever talk to them again. After all, they're just people in the end.

These

Shove your dick down her throat op. That'll shut her up.

op you pussy

>If I were in you

You are how old and living at home?

Also, what college did you graduate from?

You cannot articulate a sentence nor have any structure.

Try harder next time.

Why should you care who's at fault? Move out, cut ties with her, and be done with it. The world's large enough for both of you. Maybe that'll offer the perspective you currently lack, and then you can decide in good faith. You needn't do this two both of you.

Kill her

Dubs confirm

Checked and kek'd

This guy is completely right

>find her noods
>save em
>post em here so we can all degrade the fuck out of her
>send her the link to the thread and say you "found it"

Could be that she felt betrayed that her brother would end his life without thinking of your family's feelings or she blames herself for not being able to help you and you not coming to her when you were so low. Either way, it was you for being a dumbass and trying to off yourself, she deserves to be a cunt to you after you kinda showed her you don't give a shit about her.

tl;dr

learn to post better, walls of text are not a good choice

You. If you'd properly cocktrained her ass, she would be worshipping you.

Listen to this guy!

this

move the fuck out

never speak to her again

23 living at home crying like a bitch go fuck your self you faggot.get out and get a life your sister right you are a faggot

Kill her? jk, but man cut her out of your life or get enough dirt on her to where she will back off. But yeah, you will eventually have to move out. I know it has to be suffocating. Most of my family is pretty chill, but I have to get out.

Human skin suits are so in.

A trio of dubs

Fite back, rek her so hard she cries. You the man u call the shots. Say if she keeps this shit up u gon beat the shit outta her cuz ur done with her shit

whining like a little bitch, caring what others might think about you and PROJECTING THIS FUCKING MUCH... ON Sup Forums
>I am 23
just get off the internet. literally call your isp and tell them you quit.

it is a sign that means your sister wants your dick. Time to give her a good fuck that will solve all problem between you two.

Kys

she's just jealous she'll never be as succesful as you are OP. you should really feel good since the only way she has to feel relief is to blame you. treat her like she's mentally ill and you are good to go

>disregard females
>acquire currency

Kek

Rape her, obviously you've already done the same shit she's done, and she's trying to act high and mighty? Put the bitch in her place

no nigger

23, college grad, lives at home, fights with his kid sister, allows a child to bully him. My advice is to repeatedly chant "I am an adult" into the closest mirror you can find until you understand and believe it or until you decide to kill yourself.

She doesn't sound right, OP. She sounds like someone I know who does the same kind of things to her mother and brother. I'm sure it's one of the Personality Disorders though I'm not an expert, certainly strong Narcissistic traits. Google Personality Disorders and see what fits. It's not you. Hang on in there.

>You cannot articulate a sentence nor have any structure.
Dafuq you say. Syntax not your strong point, LOL.

The Trips of Truth.

Has OP bailed because most posters were useless dweebs?

punch her in the jaw, show authority, and demand respect or if you're a pussy block her from all contact, move away, don't speak to her ever again, then live your life or kill yourself the guilt will overcome her immensely as payback
tl;dr punch,block,suicide

you need to go easier on her.for a few more years at least

I think the fact that YOU were suicidal at her age probably says enough about you both for me to assume that you have a somewhat nutty family. I come from one myself, and I was just as fucked in the head for my teens and early 20's. I never had any sisters, but being the nutjob I was, I always gravitated towards nutjob girls.
That's why I think you're both screwy. I think you're probably past it for the most part, and I don't think you're being all that unreasonable for despising the little cunt, but I think you'd be a shitty brother if you made the decision to hate her now. If she inherited the same fucked up nutjob genes you did, you don't get to blame her for being an emotional train wreck who says horrible shit about people because she lacks empathy. That's part of being psycho teenaged girl. Unless you really do go out of your way to make her miserable, she doesn't mean what she says. I would imagine she hardly even understands what she says because she says these horrible things in the middle of a tantrum

Girls with mental issues can be spiteful, jaded, heartless little monsters. I think it's just because girls are almost always more cruel than guys. They're more in tune with other people's emotions and what bothers them most, so it's a bit harder for them to stop themselves from saying some really horrible shit to people when they're pissed. If she's a hyper-emotional basket case like you were, you can't put ALL the blame on her. That's all I'm saying. How cruel she is probably says a lot more about how insecure and lost she feels than it says about how much she cares about her family.

She won't be anywhere close to as horrible when she's your age. Remember that. Don't give her any real reasons to hate you because chances are, you won't hate her forever. avoid the little bitch until she grows up enough to start acting like an adult. She isn't so different from you

Who fucking cares? Why don't you get on with your life?

In your mid-20s, you should be getting away from bottom feeders and scum that you grew up around.

Attempt suicide again.

This, you'll get away with it because you tried suicide and so used to be nuts. Then move out, your dad wants to kick you out so you probably can, he may even be toughloving you, I dunno. It's possible that's what your sister is attempting too but I think it doesn't matter as Tough Love is nothing more than a justification for beating up on people who are sick IMO. In any case, the best thing for all involved is for you to get away

its her, she is a cunt. Fucking kill her, hire an assassination hit on her
also Check em

fuck

Rape her. She won't fuck with you anymore once you do that.