Why do guys pretend to like punk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziNaZxvp-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=o_IdbF3mxAc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJOgwG2EPc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2WUBC4ocpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sex

God, this look fucking triggers the shit out of me. If I see you dressed like this, I will tear your mohawk out by the roots and set your jacket on fire.

Men have objectively better taste in punk music than women, as men are able to appreciate punk music for than just the looks of an Artist/Vinyl/Album Cover and/or """"Deep"""" Lyrics.

Womemes only care about the lyrics of female punk artists which is obviously the worst part of punk music, They don't care about the production or the amazing voice of the singer.

Nobody likes punk, it's all ironic

:O

youtube.com/watch?v=ziNaZxvp-Qk
hopefully drumpf will inspire more albums like this desu

It's fast, energetic, at times melodic. Why you gotta pretend?

Do your worst. No one fucks with me. I have green hair. You know who else had green hair? The Joker. You know who dressed up like The Joker? James Holmes.
You're gonna get shot in your fucking face, kid.

:O

BOOM BYE BYE IN A BATTY BOY HEAD

You won't.

punk was a mistake

THE SHOTTY FLY NOW BATTY GUY LIE DEAD

sjws will inspire them more than trump desu

>le sjw boogeywomen

But seriously, slowly and eventually Trump will inspire many punk bands that will create classics to come.

Why do you think trump got elected people have had enough

Ignorance, poor education system and overall hate in America. The voting system can be seen by the education of the people, stupid people vote for Trump because he uses simple rhetoric on complex issues and things are going to repeat again and again where the Right and rich will forever be in control.

If thats the only people who voted for him he wouldn't of won. Peoples lives are being ruined by concessions to global elites I'd say people are getting more educated and starting to wake up

also I despise the nu lefts agenda I do not want a trudeu

But a Trudeau is what we'll get. We are going to get a Trudeau that is ten times worse than regular Trudeau.

Also people are tired of identity politics everyone go through the same struggles in this country its us versus the elites

I don't think so the left are in such a downfall they have lost touch with reality and the right is being postioned by trump to be for the working class and people for this country

Guys, this is a music board, stick to the thread topic.

alt right is the new punk

being conservative is the new punk. deal with it :^)

And I think since the left have experienced this downfall, mentally, there's a sick desperation and longing for a messiah type figure, Obama was last season's fashion messiah, now we look elsewhere for the admiration. It's just the balance of life dude, you have evil orange thumbman in the office, to counteract that once it's over, you need a polar opposite to keep things steady.

>alt right

Fuckers don't know that Johnny Rebel is the only way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_IdbF3mxAc

>getting your knickers in this much of a knot over what someone else chooses to look like

>le nazi boogeypatriarchy
But seriously, slowly and eventually SJWs will inspire many death squads that will create classics to come.

I think trump is left enough desu its just society that have brought us so far that way. While he's def not perfect I dought where going to see a classic liberal

dude get with the times. all the political music is coming from the electronic scene
punk is dead and never coming back

obama is perceived to be some god by your globalist media they loved obama well traditional media is over

the left might have a grass roots movement but its not going to be what you think sjw cucks thats not what anyone wants beside the wackos or the easily deceived

the reason why is none of their arguments have any facts or logic backing them its all muh feels besides most of the people who identify as a lgbq or whatever are mentally ill out from the norm

while everyone deserves respect they won't be influencing anything

Man, you're so intelligent.

they actually have started influencing. because some of them have become rich enough to become a global elite or maybe a global elites kid was gay

But the working class people who actually produce things are so dumb

that's where the the left is at and thats why they will lose again

Yes you're right, I won't literally do that. It's almost like I'm on a Mongolian cartoon website that breeds hyperbole

It's not my fault it's the most gauche look on the fucking planet

you don't get it they can keep censoring us but the classic liberals/ right wont be silenced

you talk about corrections and where in a correction period to balance us out

besides the right is the new left society atleast in the west will be great

FUCK YOU OP!
I'm a guy and I LIKE PUNK!
YEAH! FUCK YOU! AND ALL THOSE OTHER SHOCKING PUNK CLICHES! YEAH MAN!

Idk ive ranted too much
shit is just wack now I have mexican gangs mass suburbs can you believe that

now muslims are going to be pouring in taking all the jobs btw because where all cucks here well up in cambridge boston anyways western mass is pretty based

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJOgwG2EPc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N2WUBC4ocpY

people want facts now no stupid slogan or narrative

why this boy so cute

Let this stupid thread die I killed it