Take this trash back to you fucking cross-board poster

anime is for uncultured swines

He has several interesting characteristics:

>A space imperator and tyrant;
>Some kind of gangster, with several torturers to do his work for him;
>A genocidal;
>Racist and extremely proud of his own race;
>Loves whine and classy things;
>Has layers of polite personality and refined manners that cover a sadistic and egocentric nucleus;
>Tortures other main characters and makes a famous lead hero cry of anger, desperation and fear.

I think he is the best character in all DB series

>I'm strong and mean
Truly the patrician's choice

Funny thing is that people here say anime is shit yet everyone knows who Freeza is

>durrr I'm evil and will conquer the world
Literally every capeshit/ayy lmao baddie/r9k autist ever. This theme isn''t exclusive to filthy weebs and their Chinese cartoons.

Uh huh, so basically the writer said, "let's make a Hitler analogy, that's creative and new!"

Take it back to your pleb board.

"Well Well!! Now that, is beautiful!! See?! Look Dodoria, Zarbon, look at the fireworks!! Aren't they splendid?!?!"

nostalgia

Is anyone in this thread claiming ultron is the greatest villain of all time? No? Then fuck off and work on your reading comprehension.

>Take it back to your pleb board.

I dont like Sup Forums: People there are only interested in maturating with pictures of cartoon girls – it is weird and sad.

>maturating

lol, masturbating

>Being this salty after getting rekt

Said the guy trying to convince us that Appliance Pun was a great villain.

It is not in the same order of magnitude. Also, there is a difference between light shitposting and serious fetishes.

female villain done right tbqh

Anyone else feel like really bad for Freeza?

He overcomes his retardation and physical limitations on his own and he's able to gracefully fly through life, but that whore Son Goku is always there to end up ruining his life.

Like is this the perfect display of how deeply uncompassionate, selfish and degenerate Saiyans are?

Freeza displays the best human qualities despite being limited and retarded, serves his country and becomes successful all while Goku is out doing hard drugs and being a whore.
He's so loyal and compassionate that he becomes a straight up fucking cuck. It's hard to feel sorry for a cuck, but you have to remember that he's literally retarded.

After ruining his life and regretting it he still shows no fucking empathy and takes advantage of him and his retardation yet again.
Like after all this shit he KNOWS he can still use him. He acknowledges that it's wrong but he's still too selfish to stop himself.
Like what type of awful person would repeatedly emotionally torture a retarded man for that long? Why couldn't he just finally fuck off?
And then the fucking cherry on the cake, "haha sorry Freeza but you've got aids now. All you wanted was love but i was out being a whore and brought you aids even though you never deserved that."

Who here actually believes the kid was even Freeza's? Goku was just dying of aids and wanted someone with a shit ton of money to take care of his kid who he irresponsibly had with a woman no longer in his life.

Even in death he continues to burden Freeza. He leaves a retarded man her ex-girlfriends son to take care of independently.

Moral of the story: Saiyans think they can get away with anything and retarded men enable it because they love pussy

Fuck the patriarchy bullshit, the world moves on Saiyan's hips

He is great in the original Japanese dub version. The American dub was a crime against the character: there is no subtlety in it; it’s terrible.

Shitposting is shitposting bud.

And if "my board is full of sick fetishes so I came here" is reason enough to post here, then only global rule 15 keeps us from Ponygeddon .

Yeah, but Granny Goku