Hi everybody...

Hi everybody, i'm a fucking beta who has been living the last 4 days with the most beautiful danish girl you can imagine.
>she has a boyfriend and she's the kind of good girl who never would do anothing bad to him
>My apartment is fucking small
>hey! it's summer around here so we walk around with boxers and panties all the time
>We have enough trust to me being able to grab her beautiful butt from time to time but nothing else
>I don't know shit about danish.
>i found my name on several pages of her diary
Any danish fags around here who can traslate this shit for me??

haha shes calling you an insufferable faggot
just kidding but here have a free bump

bump for you OP

haha thanks, this is her btw

Have a bump free of charge op

I don't know man, but you could try translating it in google instead of asking a board full of trolls. But I guess you're just a idiot.

USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE DUMBASS, we know you are baiting no one would post this on Sup Forums

Why dontu use google translate? It is not good but u could figure out the meaning.

a) her handwriting fucking sucks
b) google translator fucking sucks as well

moar

why would u go to Sup Forums for this. Go in Sup Forums or something as that is your best bet for finding a dane

Danish here. Jeg er dansk.

Honestly - She thinks you're a fucking moron who wants to get in her pants. She sees right through you. Pray that her boyfriend isn't aggressive. He will probably fuck you up.

QUADS. FUCK.

... im here and im reminded of him, and it's like im not allowed.

Mathias asked what i thought when i first saw him in la pac. I told him i didnt see him in that way. Im happy with my bf and if i was single i wouldnt be able to answer either. Depends on the Night if we would have been together (hooked up). It's weird that i only thought about it when i noticed how small (not tall) he is. We had a fight about it, and he didnt think i was honest about it by saying so. I felt like i was lying by pretending he would have had a chance. But that is wrong.

any more details please?

Can confirm this statement. Also checked

thanks Sup Forums let's drink together shall we? another beta died in the battle

Well the interesting part is:

She said the two of you had a discussion. Something about when she first met user. user wants to know if she would have been together with him back then. She said no. user says she isn't being honest. Stuff like that. Nothing fancy and user should probably be careful.

Fedt at du gad gøre det der. Haha.

ok i have some more then...hold on 2 minutes to resize the pics

>I felt like i was lying by pretending he would have had a chance
lol

All these idiots in here are trolls, this is the part you want to here: I can't help myself but think about Mathias and his tender touch. (Boyfriend) has been a jerk lately and not to forget he cheated on me just last month. Sometimes I wonder why I am even with (boyfriend).

Mathiv asked me today what I thought of him when I saw him in La Pac. I told him that I don't think that way. I was happy with my partner after all.
and that if I were single I couldn't answer it either. It depends on the evening(?) whether we would have been together. It is weird that I have(?) only thought about him in that way, until I saw how short he was. Vi had an argument about it - He didn't think that I was honest for him by saying it. I thought in a way that I lied, or as if should have it sound as if he would still have a chance. That is wrong after all.

>stalkeragtig

I don't even need to know Danish to know what she means here

when she mean i am "small" i guess it's about how skinny i am maybe?

Okay everyone is trolling you op. I'm Danish and can confirm it actually basically says that she can't seem to stop thinking about you and wonders whether your dick is bigger than the 4 inch dick of her bf.

... becoming crazy. I am stalker'ish and embarrassing. I dont know what to do - I dont really feel like doing anything, be social, sleep, can't really figure anything out. We had an argument. Afterwards i figured out how much...

Can confirm

haha OP is such a thirsty beta

you've got a whole country full of girls but you have to crush on the one forced to be around you because you think normal human interaction amounts to a profound emotional connection. Go outside and meet someone else, user.

man....you're all fucking awesome!

...we had an argument and afterwards i found out how much mathias lets me do. He lets me stay at another mans house. It is just that its natural for me. Marco said that he would also be terribly....

This is juicy stuff.

No, "lav" specifically refers to height. The average height in Denmark is ~180cm I think, so if you're from that third world shithole south of Texas you're probably a manlet to her.

/thread

Okay user. The pages you have posted afterwards gives you more of chance. I am guessing you are south american, right?

thryt

that's weird...when i meet her we where the same height and she's only like 5 cm taller tham me

yes!!! why??

WTF DANIEL WHY ARE YOU POSTING MY DIARY ON THE INTERNET???

Women are significantly shorter than men.

She says she has a thing for south americans - and already been crazy about 2. Also that she doesn't really believe in the "couple's dream" and that she wants adventures. Then she mentions a "Jens" which is a very danish name.

her boyfriend is shorter than her and she has a reallly open mind about a lot of stuffs

yy54y554455yy

>The pages you have posted afterwards gives you more of chance
pfft, the girl already considers him 'stalkerish', a threat. It is just a matter of time before tthe boyfriend starts getting agressive with OP.

OP, cut your losses: get out or have her move out, the only thing you are getting out of this girl is your ass rightfully kicked and your pride broken.

Fucking tard. Almost winter in North hemisphere.

...ok...last 2 pages, the i'll decide if i should stick with the dream or blow my brains out...

>south american
>named Daniel
Try harder faggot

She doesn't call him stalkerish, she said that she gets stalkerish and awkward.

No she said that SHE was stalkerish. Our user seems friendzoned though. She like a guy named Jens, apparently.

theres an app on the appstore where u can hold the camera over it and it translates..GO

We had a fight. Afterwards, I found out how much Mathias cares about me. The fact that he allows me to live with another man. The fact that that's just natural to me, makes me a bit tired. Mateo said that he too would be

worried if he was my boyfriend. Maybe I'm not made for boyfriends at all. Cause I will probably always enjoy the attention from others, being tempted by south american handsome men. There's already 2 i've been crazy about. I don't know if it's natural

to almost fall completely in love with someone when you already have a wonderful boyfriend. I don't feel much for that romantic couple's dream, I wanna go on adventures. I also feel something for Jens- he's similar to the others too- but do I..

What a thirsty hoe, how old are you guys for her to still be keeping diaries anyways?

Fuckin quads spoke

Does she pair her share for the apartment or do are you getting cucked and paying for her to stay?

MODS, QUADS. MODS QUADS.

Yesterday she told me I was "special" for her and that she doesn't act like that with any other boys

Not juicy stuff. These pages are about her being frustrating with her spanish skills.

she's only staying for 1 more week and she cooks for me

In this one she is annoyed with you correcting her spanish and that it looked like you enjoyed keeping her out of your conversation with "Gabriel".

You beta fuck

It's worse when you're drunk. You only vaguely remember what happened, just enough to hate yourself.

I'm predicting the outcome of this thread right now
>OP is actually danish
>OP wrote this
>last page ends with walk the dinosaur in Danish

fuck....thanks mates, my head gained some perspective now...i'm gonna fuck some hoockers and then call my mama to say her i just killed a man.
Bye (b/, ypu really fucking rock"!

you cuck you should at least fuck her if she's ripping you off

We take the entertainment that we get.

To be fair, I think you have a chance. She seems young in her thoughts and does want adventure. Give it a shot the last night before she leaves. Cant really lose anything.

okokok....lat page shall we?

>cutting losses
>beta
yep, sure thing brah

>cutting losses

She is questioning her ability to be in a relationship. She craves attention and doesn't like to be left out. Typical insecure girl stuff.

ok so i can play that card on my side right? maybe she doesn't want to fuck me but i think she feels secure and confident with me

Not op, but this is the first /b has actually helped in my time here, usually it would have been a universal understanding to lie about what she was saying.

>she told me I was "special" for her and that she doesn't act like that with any other boys

friendzone, sorry man

and that's why it feels fucking awesome to be alive doesn't it?

i know, but being friendzoned living and drinking together, walking around with almost no clothes....shouldn't i fucking dream a little bit?

Well I am guessing by now you are Marco. I think you stand a chance. What I read from the pages, she is a young confused girl out to explore the world. She can't picture herself being with her boyfriend for the rest of her life. She wants adventure and attention from guys. She is into south americans.

just put up some hidden cameras and fap to her pissing in the shower

DUDE, if you can read it, translate it, not add your opinion.

We need to start a new movement. Stop putting down people. Without betas there are no alphas. It would be a slaughterfest...

So come on. This world is tough enough

Ignorant dumbfuck. Daniel is a common name in spanish as much as portugese

Say something like "I only correct your spanish, because in other aspects you are so perfect. Come join me and the gang tonight and lets have fun." From there get drinks and smooth talk her into having that adventure with you.

We should inform her boyfriend that she's going to cheat. And if she isn't, we should do it anyways

Get her boyfriend to have sex with you.

holy shit man you really must suck with women

wow this is full of bullshit. OP you should just translate this through google translate if you ACTUALLY look for real answers.
this is the only real answer. im not danish but i understand danish written text.

some of the answers are full of shit

I am doing quite fine, dont you worry about me.

She likes coffee in her milk op

I just don't want you to get your hopes up.

It doesn't look as shit as what I've seen some people say and get a fucking afterward

Enough of this fucking diary already, post some pics of her ffs

Du er ikke særligt god til dansk, hvis du siger de oversættelser ikke passer, idiot.

"You aren't very good in reading danish, if you are saying those translations doesn't fit, idiot".

Respect for this nigga that got the diary