How can I cheer up b? My relationship just ended since she said she just doesn't love me anymore...

How can I cheer up b? My relationship just ended since she said she just doesn't love me anymore. She says she cares deeply about me and that we're best friends. How to handle the hurt? Pic not related. Cleared all my pics today so I don't have to see her.

It would be very therapeutic to dump her nudes.

Already got rid of them, sorry user. Also, I care about her. I need actual help or some shit.

Drugs, lots of drugs

Suggest

Then sir, I bid you good day.

maybe she left you cause you're a cuck?
Get laid, she's probably doing the same rn

keep up dude. this will be over, i promise.
and use your friends and family for support

Heartbreak is always hard, it honestly is. Time will heal, and that's a fact. When time does heal, at least when you're fucking your new gf, you can treat her like a right slut and take all your frustration out on her probably massive pussy, because she will probably have had kids, and by that time you will be a hopeless loser who is tired of pulling your own pole. Also... I hope this cheers you up a little haha. Seriously though... Time is a healer my friend.

She was the least intimate person ever. I highly doubt this.

Thank you guys. I know it's for the better for us both, but it still hurts like damn. 5 years for nothing..

Stop caring about anything. 100% tho not half way. Nothing matters in the end so go do things you love. Fuck her shes a cunt. End if story. Hire prostitutes go to college it doesnt matter, nothing matters. So go out and be productive or play skyrim who cares anyway...

Fallujah is the shit, tho, bro.

Is that a band? Looks like an album cover to me.

Sup Forumsro. First and foremost I fucking love you. Know that. I don't know where you are, or anything about you, but right now we are connected through our pain. And if nothing else, know there is someone else out there thinking about you, and feeling what you are feeling.

I found out my partner of 3 years was cheating on me with her college instructor less than a week ago. She is a fucking manipulated piece of shit, and she was always no good for me, my family and friends always hated her. But it still feels like someone just ripped my fucking soul out of my body. I havent slept, I can't focus, and ive had flat out panic attacks.

But I do know this. I feel slightly better than yesterday. It's barely noticeable... but its there. I can breath a little more, I can go a few more seconds without thinking about her or what she did to me.

We will get through this.

Look on the bright side.
>alot more time to hangout with friends.
>vidya all day long without any complaining.
>watch whatever movie you want.
>guilty free peeking at other women.
>sleeping with other women.
>walk around naked loud and proud.

anyways, besides sex i dont see the benefit of a GF. So now you got the full freedom card back.

and plenty of other things.

least intimate WITH YOU you mean.

Fallujah are good friends of mine. I'm glad to see them pop up on /b every once in a while.

It's metal.
Not to be one of those nerd metal specific elitists but it's Technical/Melodic Death Metal

> First off get a gym membership or start some kind of exercise.
This will help alot with mental health, and make you look like a beast that she will regret she left.
> fix your diet
This will make your machine(your body) to run so much better. feel better, more energy, longevity, and you will begin to learn alot of great cooking skills.
> meditate
think like a jedi.
>begin a hobby if you dont got any.
>hangout with friends to get your social skills on point.

Man the exercise thing is not a joke. it has improved my mental health alot.

Thanks, user
Hope everything gets better for you. I'm sorry to hear your relationship ended that way. I believe my case, we'll be good friends but I can't see her for a while for the sake of my feelings
I didn't do any of these really
I don't have friends and I don't have time for video games because school just takes so much time
But thank you for the positivity

well, when i get dumped i usually
>shave my legs
>do my hair
>get a cute outfit

and go out on the town. when randoms flirt with me it reassures me that yes... yes, i am still desirable.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try exercising more. And for my diet, I don't think there is anything to fix. I'm a pretty dedicated pescetarian.

I guess I can try the male equivalent (assuming you're a female, sorry if not) though my social skills suck too much to do anything.

>male equivalant
try omegle? having cuties flirt with you always feels great

you know what they say
meaningless sex get over an ex

I don't really like or want meaningless sex.. I want to feel cared for, you know?

omg thats so cute.

Hey...he should give an equal amount of abuse to her asshole, as well. OP, chicks love it up the ass. They can't get enough of it. Remebber that, and your girl will never leave you again.