Shits going down hill fast America

Shits going down hill fast America.

> Do we still have to pretend to like England?

Of course. It's the Mecca of traps and femboys. We'll go over their, solve their problems the way we do, cuck their men, fuck their women, and leave them with fresh masculine stock to defend themselves again. Putin and Trump are about to holy war the fuck out of Europe.

And we north east and east euros are waiting sitting on our asses here waiting for your make believe fantasy world to crash and burn so we can deus vult! Redundant euro is redundant, deus vult!

I quite like England, sure it has its issues, but where doesn't? Why don't you like England user? I'm genuinely interested.

> Terrible people
> Act like they have the moral high ground
> Tells other countries how they should handle domestic issues

Um that's Europe in general, England is way better than most of Europe in those aspects

Also America

Fuck England

It seems like that bridge was burned 100 years or so ago

We got Russia on lock, Trump will fix America to be ready in a year or so. Time for the 3 true super powers to take shit over again.

Ireland is so fucked when Brexit hits.
I hope those potatoes keep you warm at night.

We're all too drunk to give a flying fuck.

Hey! Fuck you too, I wish your ancestors had died in the famine that happened because your country was so shit. If England has been so terrible to poor little Ireland perhaps you should have been a little less shit in the first place to have avoided it.

Wow where is all this hostility coming from dude.

Literally described America right there.
>Country wants to trade in something other than Dollars
>Hurrr Durrr do dat and and wez invadezzzz!

Jammie against Motherwell the day lad

I have a trapped nerve that hurts like a bitch. Ireland said fuck England. Fuck Ireland.

Hear, hear!

you know the funny thing about these posts? they're made by people who are actually very cordial, polite, accepting and nonjudgemental in real life.

you hold doors for women even if they arent hot, you help blacks get things down from shelves, you let a person with a 'coexist' bumper sticker change lanes.

you like coming off like some kind of based as fuck alpha male who doesn't take shit and does what he likes, but really you're incredibly sweet, patient people who are dying to jump at the chance to do something selfless without keeping score.

You're a disgrace to Scotland M8

Didn't you just describe everybody on /b?

What the fuck are you on about?

Go back to sucking Mays fanny you fucking poof.

Legend
Well that doesn't give you any right to take it all out on me.

Fuck you britcuck cunt

Surely that would at least make him bisexual?