youtube.com/watch?v=q7LQIuHiGsM
expansion.com/economia/2016/03/25/56e16ed922601d9c238b457e.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spain in my experience
But I've never been to the southern parts of these countries

Spain

italy

Which is chinkier, Canada or China?
You know organizational membership and geographical positioning doesn't determine race right?

We're discussing a question as old as the sands of time here. Since antiquity wisemen have wondered this; which peoples portray swarthier character: those of Hispania or those of Italia - never coming to a staisfactory conclusion.

They're both so equally matched in their sway, greasy hair, love for wine, machoismo, questionable Semitic admixture, and so many other defining traits.

nigga, read some book

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

Italians are cumskins

Spain has been occupied by Islamic powers, is not it?

> Italians are cumskins
I don't know. This Spaniard looks pretty cum-skiny to me too.

He has a very arabic face desu

They didn't mix with the Arabs
is the real reason some Europeans are swarthier than the others, not retarded theories about infinitesimal non European blood

ALL ROOK ZAME!!!

Chinkadas always trying to divide Europe.

Actually yes, it's cute as fuck.

Is that even a question?
of course Italy

But Spain is not part of Europe

>it*lians
>sp*niards
>Europeans

t. Bodgan Alexandrescu

t. Luigi "padania è bianca" Neri

THIS

>Country based on a large peninsula separated from the continent by mouintains

youtube.com/watch?v=q7LQIuHiGsM

hard to say, I felt like the only white person in both countries when I visited

>separated from the continent by mouintains
the plebeist of plebs can walk to spain.

only literate merchants can cross sea.

Spain is Atlantis.
WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIET

>waah they don't look germanic
Go to basque country, 0 semitic influence there although they aren't blonde/blue eyes, they are atlantic/western med.

Is this real or a parody?

Reminder that you are a very fucked up rapebaby, product of Iberians, other Celts, and Vikings

It's real, sadly

t. Brenno Sigfrido Bianchi

Who are they?

The one who's talking is a prominent figure in the LN party

Northern Italians do realise that central and southern Italy are Italy Proper? Italy is the actual peninsula. The cis-alpine area (which is not peninsular) was annexed later and Italianised, because they were still living in mudhuts and killing eachother with rocks while the Italians had professional armies, a government, cities and other hallmarks of civilisation.

you realize every city other than rome was a province?

Daily reminder that, regardless of Babarians wannabes getting ASS HURT, North Italy is LITERALLY Spanish.
Hair colour percentages are almost the same, hair type IS the same, eye colour is almost the same, body hair distribution is the same, height is the same and facial structure IS the same.
You'd have an incredibly hard time telling apart Madrid from Milán. Even economically speaking we are the same.

Give back Milán RIGHT NOW.
STOP BABAVIAN occupation of the Spanish Italy.

>Even economically speaking we are the same.

>2014
Our GPD per capita has already passsed you, Luigi; or should I call you Luis?
expansion.com/economia/2016/03/25/56e16ed922601d9c238b457e.html
Babarian, leave.
And don't get me to post comparisons between Madrid, the CAPITAL of Southern Europe and those excuses of """cities""" you have.

Come back when your unemployment rate is lower than 20%

obviously spain, everyone knows italy is white, whereas spain is a mexican country

That doesn't say much about your economy, though.

dubs confirms it.

it is already kek

>manage to be WORSE than 20% unemployment face
M8, Milan isn't EVEN as powerful as Barcelona, what are you even talking about?

that's a lot of pasta

siete troppo terroni nell'animo, andate via

t. 100% Babarian, not a single drop of Tercio blood

I am greek

Me

It already is

Spain has a lot more sunlight all over the country. A significant part of Italy is basically like France, Austria, and Switzerland, only the southern half of the country has a similar climate to Spain.

So the Spaniards are "swarthier" just because they get tanned.

Me too.
We all are.

this, it also amazes me. how. some nordics and ginggers can withstand the heat of some of the hottest speinish cities

well, they become walking tomatoes

STOP STEALING OUR SHIT, YOU FILTHY CIGANO