How come girls don't become scientists? Is it because they don't suck enough cock?

How come girls don't become scientists? Is it because they don't suck enough cock?

because you can't lie and cheat your way through something like that. it requires commitment dedication and hard work. traits women don't have.

You gotta be smart to be a scientist.

This chick might have better chances if her science teacher was like that.

They're actually better represented than males at all levels in science (undergrad, grad and postdoc) except at the level of professors.

They can't do math past basic algebra.

I think it's because they suck to much cock, I don't see how not enough would affect them.

You're talking about education not application, but go ahead and keep believing that.

Hard sciences just don't appeal to a lot of women. There's a right answer and a wrong answer and you have to be able to deal with that. It's the same reason women dislike competition more than men. You will lose unless you work hard.

Most scientists are graduate students and postdocs, and most "application" (whatever the fuck that means... are you thinking of engineering?), in terms of scientific advancements, involve grad students or postdocs. Pull up some papers from Nature or Science. Most, if not all, will come from a university, and very few from government or private labs. So, education and "application" in science are by no means distinct.

>Is it because they don't suck enough cock?

So what kind of scientist is your mom?

My mom's not a science. She works at a store.

I mean people employed in science, not students or educators.

>Is it because they don't suck enough cock?
True. Guys can easily suck enough cock to get the good jobs.

Does she sell low-cost blowjobs? Technically, that's not a store.

I think he meant, the career path of science means you don't suck enough cock. The availability is there in the field though, but not enough chads.

Female brains just dont get smart enough to be great scientists... just like their bodies dont get strong enough to compete in weight lifting competitions...women evolved to take care of children and not to hunt or problem solve like men

OP here, in the pic the girls are fondling their microscopes as if they don't get to do that with a boyfriend. That's what I meant.

It's like a joke.

My gf has a physics degree and is planning on going to grad school for quantum physics, doop, I guess the answer is, they do?

>It's like a joke.

Except not funny

Did you even go to school?

Most people employed in science work at universities, and most work in science is done by students and postdocs, under the supervision of a professor. Those students and postdocs are paid and are considered employees of the school. University labs also employ lab techs and research associates.

they are less likely to. feminists will scream and rage that its because science is sexist, but they don't really have any evidence of that.

we know a small part of the gap is women's confidence in their mathematical ability is lower, but that has less to do with sexism as much as it has to do with their own choices

You obviously dont work in or near labs cause most of the post docs / post grads are girls, atleast in the lab im in atm