JUST

JUST

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO JAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH
D

Are you ok, senpai?

Why do you guys even watch this show if it threatens your masculinity so much

So there were 6 seasons of females being mainly irrelevant and now you're tantruming like a Sup Forums beta manchild because there's a few more relevant females?

t. tumblr

>/polumblr/ calling anyone else tumblr

You'll never be intelligent enough to recognize the irony in this.

/QueenofThrones/

Okay so ironic memeing aside, what is the point in continuing to watch a show that obviously bothers you like this?

I don't get it. It seems like a majority of this board thinks this show is pushing some extremist feminist narrative and yet they continue to devote their time to watching and discussing it? Why?

>tumblr calling anyone else tumblr

You'll never be intelligent enough to recognize the irony in this.

>he doesn't realize Sup Forums and tumblr are two sides of the same coin

Who are the ones killing off these men? Other men

In a violent society, men are the first to go because they are the architects of that violence. Fuck these warmongering shits. Notice how the more women come, the closer we are getting to peace

Mfw you think that Tommen, Jeor, Brynden,and Edmure were significant leaders.

have you seen this show before

No, women are killing these men. And they are about to have the war to end all wars soon, not a bunch of typical feudal skirmishes.

Do you think Arya bothered with freeing her uncle or just dipped

Daily reminder that women ruin everything

D

>screencapping and reposting your own posts
sad

Whenever I see a Sup Forums image or post, regardless of the subject, I'm always floored by how dishonest it is. Every possible avenue of intellectual dishonesty, whether subtle or obvious, is always covered. Each list is either dishonestly padded or dishonestly minimized depending on which furthers hamplanet Sup ForumsJW agenda.

How did a bunch of screaming manchild pathological liars dumber than inanimate objects get so common here?

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA

>Sansa is a significant leader
Try harder

I don't think the writers remember or give a shit about what happens to him now.

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME.

No one? Okay, I figured there wasn't any logic or reason to be found here.

Stupidity is more common than intellect. Therefore, you'll almost always see more of them.

>Jeor
>not significant

What show did you watch? I don't think it was A Game of Thones.

t. an idiot

They referenced him in the same episode though

Any community that gets its jollies from feigning idiocy will eventually be overrun by those who aren't pretending

or however that fucking quote goes idk

pol fuckk off

It is strange how it went from a somewhat realistic medieval political drama to full blown Marvel-tier MEMES, QUIPS AND FEMINISM: The Show

If you're using Merkel and her sisterhood of Eurocrats as your example, you're absolutely right. White people will be very peaceful when they're all fucking dead.
>#Dothrakifugees Welcome
>#NotAllWhiteWalkers

>Sansa
>Yara
>Sand sneks
>leaders
no

>closer we're getting peace

Women were put in charge of europe and they've never been closer to all out war with each other.

Because it has very little to do with the books now. Season 4 was the last time it had more book material than original story lines, season 5 was mostly all stuff cooked up by D&D, and it really shows.

If you are implying that GoT hasn't undergone an unrealistic feminization in every sense of the word, you're holding an untenable position.

Sunk cost.

Why is Game of Thrones' vision of "feminist empowerment" completely dead and barren?

Is "feminism" really just the longing of dessicated spinster dykes to kill every girl who's pretty, feminine, and fertile?

>Sansa
>Tommen
>Edmure
Legitimate heirs. It should be noted that there are no legitimate male rulers left in Westeros (Jon isn't technically a Stark, Robin is a puppet for Littlefinger, and Euron is a usurper by Westerosi standards).

>Yara
>Sand Sneks
Yara controls half the Iron Fleet, and the Sneks literally run all of Dorne. Are you really this stupid?

What's the point in asking this stupid question? Is it because you're a woman who's going to die childless?

He gave Jon a sword. After that he walked them outside the wall and proceeded to do nothing noteworthy except be killed. That's not someone I would consider a significant leader in Westeros. Not to mention he's leader of the place where they send all their useless and/or disgraced people and Jon and Sam.

They also showed Sansa writing a letter calling for aid from Baelish and she failed to tell Jon about it. Her reasoning? "I don't know why I didn't tell you."

So I don't expect much from them without the guiding light of GRRM books.

I don't watch it and wish you fags would keep it in one thread

What's wrong with the image? It's true, they thinned out the male cast and now Westeros is a fucking matriarchy. And it isn't really flattering to women, because they're in power at the brink of disaster. Is it, that women in power are a sign of decline or sth. Really makes you think.

>Tommen
>legitimate heir

You mean the bastard of the king slayer?

>Sansa
>legitimate heir

She's a woman.

>Yara

Agreed that she's important, but she's subservient to Dany so not particularly influential.

>Sand sneks

They seem unimportant because they've only gotten two seasons this entire season and in the second one they got put in their place by a 9,000 year old woman.

two appearances*

keep telling yourself this show isn't Tumblrs wet dream, that'll make it true

cool boogeymen guys.

> reddit of thrones threads cry the hardest about Sup Forums

Can't make this up

>appoints Jon to steward
>gives Jon one of the most valuable swords in the world
>leads an expodition to find out more about the king beyond the wall and his army
>lets the half hand take Jon on his recon team
>loses the fist of the first men to Others
>fails to maintain the peace at Crasters, getting another large portion of the NW killed

He's pretty fucking important.

>being a fag/got/

kill yourself

This. It's almost like Sup Forums is more reddit than Sup Forums. GoT fags need their own containment board.

>Ablobloblooo ablooblo why are there women on my show!!!!! Ablooblooblo
Kys you autists

None of that seems particularly important or impactful to the greater storyline.

Jon could've been anything, he didn't have to be a steward. The sword is neat. Finding out about the king behind the wall is his job, so it's not like this was something he did of his own volition. Losing isn't important or impactful because they already got the dragon glass. Fucking up is again not him being important or impfactful.

Tell that to your wife's son

KEK
U
C
K

That's exactly why I can't wait for Hillary to win.

The US will finally collapse and everyone will rush in to kill those fat slimy pigs.

Except Jon being a steward prepped him to be commander. 'Neat' is probably the biggest understatement when it comes to longclaw. Your next line about him just doing his job has nothing to do with his importance as a character/leader. If your deciding who is important and who is
Irrelevant based on their free will then you can cross off characters like Ned and Stannis, who had practically none of it. Losing much of the NW is important, no idea why you'd think it isn't when there is a WW and wildling army coming. You see it in the battle for the wall.

And that's just all the tangible things he did. I didn't mention his relationship with Tryion which had an impact, or his heart to hearts with Jon leading him to value his duty. Hes an important leader.

I'm not saying that he wasn't somewhat important just that none of those things make him a significant leader in Westeros.

He's at best a person who impacted thing coincidentally beyond his intention.

And there is literally, and I mean literally literally, no difference in a character who means to make an impact and a character who doesn't intend to.

None of the things that he did are at the same scale as any of the actual significant leaders in Westeros. He's a minor character who played a minor role. He's no where near a Varys, Littlefinger, Cersei, Bolton etc level at all.

Okay, I concede. Why did you stop your list at Edmure, Jeor, Bryden, and Tommen? More than half of the characters on this list are minor characters who have arguably less impact than Jeor.

its not pushing some blatant hardcore feminist agenda, its just one of those "wow all the current leaders in the show are female i wonder what trendy political activist group could have influenced the creative direction of this show"

i watch it in the hope that it gets better. its flawed but still could be good

how come cersei isnt in the pre-6 list?

and why did you shop out the you in the second post but not the third

Because they were the most blatantly obvious offenders on the list. You're right that there are more people on there than deserve to be. But the whole thing is a padded shitty list to make GoT seem like it's being feminized.

no you idiot, it's a medieval world where Danny is supposed to be special. Now this is just feminazi shit, they've clearly given in after the pressure from the sansa rape scene

>watching the series where "all men must die"
>all men dies
>FUCKING FEMINIST