sand

The dankest of all memes

/Thread
Kek

ayy lmaos

>whenucit

the reason why op is a faggot

Experimental aircraft and weapons you retard

Nothing, it was made to cause speculation. That and green tiles in all the bathrooms.

Dab

6 million jews

Probably nothing. I heard they relocated everything important in the 90s when the shit started hitting the public consciousness.

Whatever they couldn't fit in area 50.

Probs not a lot, my moneys on area 51 just being bait for all the conspiracy theorists to take the heat away from the real shit

I was in there last week. They have giant aliens and shit.

Pic related, I took this photo while I was in area 51

Thats from skyrim, not real life. You dip

Some buildings, a couple hangars, 2 runways, and a big fence with armed guards

prototype spyplanes, and disinformation.

And probably some very fast movers that need runways that long.

Your mum's cunt.

The researchers there are puzzled by the space-time anomalies that cause the girth of your mum's vagina is in fact larger than the your mum herself.

It's like TARDIS of loose flesh and odour of yeast.

Unimportant low level Lockheed Martin r&d and testing. Some signals people there too, but even that doesn't warrant the conspiritards autistic facing took with the place

Read more wikileaks
Kthx

This

Pretty much this.

Also enemy air defense systems. We try to shoot our own shit down with say.... a Russian S-400, and we see how effective it is (or isn't) against our systems. The results, naturally, are incredibly top secret.

tfw resurrected this shit thread with my longcat

I really do believe thats all area 51 is. Maybe they got some sketchy shit going on on the side but I doubt they're taking the threat of aliens and shit very seriously. The odds are so staggering it's a complete waste of resources, and on the off chance it does happen we probably won't have much warning other than things suddenly exploding all over the world at once.

Antiquated army-airforce weaponry that at one time was so sophisticated people couldn't believe we actually made it. And radio active soil from underground nuclear tests.

My uncle works there. It is literally nothing. It's a place where govt creates all kind of stuff. Nothing sci-fi craps whatsoever...

/thread

Literally nothing

God, could you jerk your own ego any harder.

it's where they study weed

hngh my longcat was so awesome...

That's not a long cat, it's a normal-sized cat. Try harder.

wat no its reel I sware

stuff the government doesn't people to see. i think they have hidden things aliens.

It's where the Jews hide the gold. That's why it's so protected.

It was create as a launch point for the U2, because it needed an extremely long runway to take off- so they used the dry lakebead.
Being secluded was an added bonus because it could take off without a Russian spy working at 7-11 reporting it.

Afterwards it was used as a testing site for experimental and classified craft since it was secluded and constructed.

Facility and since it's memed has research. No alyens sadly.

Been there twice.
This user is right

Nothing.

Everything was moved to Area 52 cause 51 had become too well known.

Have a great uncle that worked there. It's just a standard military base now. By the time the press got a hold of the name/location all the interesting shit was moved offsite.

inb4 bullshit pics or it didn't happen.
He lives in vegas and I'm not on the best of terms with him.

If you thought that guy was being serious then you're completely retarded.

I live nearby in Pahrump, NV.
They actually have housed a few aliens there so long that they have had kids and now their kids have had some kids.
They even got a little preschool for the alien kids now.
They let them come into town every once in awhile and I've seen them shopping for groceries at Smith's.
They're kind of cute and repulsive at the same time. The strangest thing is their smell. Kinda like if you swept up all the dust bunnies from under your bed, held them in your palm and took a good whiff.
The government asked if some of us could help teach them some skills so I spent the afternoon showing one how to weld. It was amazing as I just demonstrated it to him once and then he welded up this little statue and insisted I take it out with him to the middle of the desert and leave it. He kept insisting it be placed in this one exact spot.
Here's a picture of it. I rode my motorcycle out there during Thanksgiving and it was still there.