Literally made me shit my pants holy fuck that was brutal. one of the grossest movies I've ever seen

literally made me shit my pants holy fuck that was brutal. one of the grossest movies I've ever seen

MOTY

Torrent gonna come after July 6th right? I've heard that was when it was hitting DVDs.

Also don't wanna get too hyped up, American movies are rarely uncomfortable or disturbing to any degree, to they don't really have anything to compare things to.

Torrent is already out. Also, I watch plenty of gore and extreme films and was still taken aback by the brutality of it.

Yeah this movie lived up to the praise. I was shitting my pants watching it.

I didn't find it too gory or gross, but the part where Anton gets his arm chopped up had me cringe.

Still a great movie.

hahaha dude EPIC

totalllllly.... fucking...... BRUTAL DUDE

>yfw they wrap it in duct tape
No samefagging here at all

I enjoyed it, probably my favourite movie of the year so far. Seeing the dogs murdering people was horrible

I want this haircut to come back into fashion

How was Anton in it?

This is the only film I've seen him in and now I'm kinda sad he died because he was pretty good in it.

he was great now im extra sad he died

it will, but with non whites

Yolandi Visser has you covered.

Don't do this to me

it's not just the gore but the oppressive and disgusting atmosphere of the movie, reminded me a lot of Irreversible

>Samefagging with your phone

She looks like a demon though

It's actually a popular gypsy hairstyle so

go out and look around you
only shitskins wear bombers now too

I just want a qt white blonde punk. Is that too much to ask?

Who better?

its 2016 so yeah

watch your mouth

Someone make a .webm or .gif of the part where they fuck up his arm.

That moment got the biggest reaction in the theater when I saw it.

Wasn't expecting it when his arm came back in the door hanging off. Was pretty nasty

The part where the guy got crushed by a car made me throw up.

>its a shill thread

i didn't find it brutal at all
is there something wrong with me?

Flicks like this really need to be seen in the theater for full effect

All the threads about this movie are because the torrent came out today, retard

>Flicks

Spot on, you shill.

>shilling torrents on Sup Forums
I'm sure somewhere in your little mind it makes sense.

Is there any animal violence in it?

Build the brand name now with torrent shilling and you'll be more likely to pay to see the director's inevitable capeshit debut and also hopefully buy a large popcorn/soda.

yeah, but only against Sup Forumstard

doge kills couple people

Can't tell if baiting but good on ya m8

survives all that shit then forgets to put the parking brake on

so the movie is shilled on Sup Forums by popcorn/soda companies in hope of future profit. got it. makes sense.

I mean violence against animals, or any dead animals at all

Why?

It makes total sense. People making flicks like these are the exact people who will be making next years capeshit. Spend a few hotpockets to get someone to shill on an imageboard when the torrents hit and the literally who starts to become a brandname that a certain demographic trusts.

I'm sure they're shilling the itunes release or whatever on other websites but the shills are savvy enough to know that in a place like Sup Forums it's better to just promote the torrent since no one here pays to download movies.

what are you on about? i dont remember anything to do with a parking brake

no, the dog is hit with a micstand but it doesnt die or get hurt it runs away

yeah, but only against Sup Forumstard

I'll keep on making that joke.

You must be mentally deficient or something.
>Paying people to advertise an illegal download of your film
Keep the foil hat on pal

Because my dumb lesbian feminist vegan PETA Greenpiece sister gets pissed off if we get together and some animal gets hurt in the film. But her girlfriend loves horror movies so it can get tricky.
Thanks

Well one dog get grazed with a shotgun I think. But it's warranted. Anyway leave the thread before you ruin the movie for yourself

It happens all the time. This director's last work for instance was confirmed to have been viralled here heavily. Nobody knew about Blue Ruin until it hit torrents but the day it became available to download the shilling hit hard. No one was going to pay to see blue ruin but now they're familiar with the director then they might support the next release, and even if they don't pay to see that either they'll probably pay to see Jeremy Saulnier's The Flash.

Why do you think small bands release their albums as a free download? Same thing. Promotion comes before profit.

Yeah I haven't read any of the other posts in the thread, thanks, sounds safe enough, I'm out

I understand. Are the Jews behind all this though? Also, would you happens to know where I could sign up for this job? I would actually welcome some free hot pockets to be quite honest with you.

Except the movies theatrical release was months ago.
>but now they're familiar with the director then they might support the next release
If it's anything like green room I gladly will. I suppose I should thank the shills for showing me such a great film.
>they'll probably pay to see Jeremy Saulnier's The Flash.
If his next film is capeshit there's no chance I'm paying to see it. Were you joking with this?

Blue, Green, Red

It's always the same. A thread pops up with 10+ posters praising movie and the plebs swallow the bait....

He will certainly transition into capeshit or some other franchise shitbuster. That's the career trajectory for all of these acclaimed "small film" makers. Green Room only exists to be the pre-round for whatever franchise shit the jews have in mind for this guy.

If that's all you're going off then no, that's a dumb prediction. Capeshit would not really fit this directors propensity for excessive graphic violence
Hello again

It wasn't the trajectory for PTA

And that was 20 years ago. There weren't so many tentpoles that they had to artificially raise acclaimed directors who could work for cheap from the ground so they could fulfill all their quotas at that point.

god forbid people discuss something other than capeshit

Saulnier said he got offers after Blue Ruin but he felt he wasnt ready and wanted to make another smaller personal movie. his next movie is about some wolf hunter written by Macon Blair, not a blockbuster.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see. I myself am looking forward to his next film, hoping it isn't capeshit

>"entertainment" oriented picture that serves as a trailer for the capeshit work of the director that will be made in the future
>not capeshit
Sure thing buddy. All r/movies flicks like this are helping fuel the capeshit machine.

Come back when you've seen it

I loved the film but jesus, it wasn't that gross. The worst thing was the stomach slicing and even then it isn't shown for long.

>Villenueve
>Rian Johnston
>Jurassic World Man
>Gareth Edwards
>Josh Trank (attempted)
>Shane Black
>James Gunn
Just from the last couple of years. He'll end up in franchise purgatory soon enough.

Film is shit.

Everything about it is boring.

Absolutely no substance or style.

I do not need too. Actually, every movie I didn't see is by default some sort of capeshit. I'm not seeing a lot of movie, a couple each year, so this means there's a lot of capeshit movie out there.
The last movie I saw that I've declared not capeshit at the end was En Moi Meurs Ce Coeur (France, 1957).

Made me kek. Good post

I want letterboxd tryhards to leave.

>Translation for "I want to let Sup Forumseddit in".

You faggots are part of the problem

you letterboxd faggots are the worst.

you act as if people should agree with you no matter how dogshit your opinion is. take your boogeymen and buzzwords and leave.

can't believe i watched capekino first instead of this.

The art elite are the chemo to the capeshit/game of thrones spewing pro-entertainment pleb board crossposters.

>Letterboxd tryhard
>Art elite
Pick one

how hard did you mark for this scene?

>GoT Point score: 76 posts
not bad.

You shit yourself?

>Sup Forums starts talking about a good movie after it becomes piratable
>Sup Forums starts talking about the latest Marvel capeshit the day it opens in the theater
How does it feel to be cancer that's killing the film industry?

>WEB-DL
do you watch indian YIFY camrips too?

The pleb board crossposters are the ones who see the capeshits in theaters.

Authentic Sup Forums only ever waits for torrents.

Come on I'm just here shilling for some random soda company, don't hate bro I need those free hotpockets.

There's nothing wrong with web-dls

no, but had he put the parking break on like he should have done, when it slipped the gear from park, it wouldn't have kept rolling. any mechanic will tell you: always use your parking brake, wherever, hill or not. you'll save the integrity of your car's park gear.

The trailer made me tense and uncomfortable. Pass.

not that that's what happened to him; his was just faulty. but for every other vehicle that has a "park" gear, always put your emergency brake on first, then put it in park. always.

this is a limited release, not released in my country

do your research kid

I live in an Eeastern European shithole and all our cinemas showed Green Room.
Why would your local cinema even buy it in if you only pay for mainstream shit?

While the film goes down the shitter when the last members escape to morning

The brutality of violence in the film was portrayed in a manner that managed to shock me and I have seen some shit.

It captured the sudden nature of it all so well

but who was the Green Room?

Letterboxd fucks are the worst cancer on this board. They have dedicated IRC shitpost group to derail and meme up the fucking board.

I'm here to bleed for art and destroy everybody who contributes to the death of cinema and of our society in general through degeneracy and infantilization. I'm in favor of the murder who everybody who enjoyed Blue Reen and Green Room and I've never even been on your meme website letterboxd. I am pure Sup Forums and I'd kill every single ideological tourist in this thread.

We need to do something about these faggots.

Plebberboxd users are cancer.

>Supports the videogameification of Sup Forums
>calls anybody else pleb
LMAOSOASOAOWSO

did I trigger you by shitting on your kind?

why are you SO ANGRY? I think we need to have a talk about priorities, and spending too much time and emotional effort on something that is, for all intents and purposes, arguably pointless. if you're not here to have some level of enjoyment, and are instead here to make life-or-death ideological threats, then you need to think about reexamining your life, and how you live it.

Average letteretard