Any Target fags here? I need to know if they get truck on Sunday because I wanna camp out for an NES Classic

Any Target fags here? I need to know if they get truck on Sunday because I wanna camp out for an NES Classic.

I worked at Target years ago. This time of year even the lowest volume stores will get a truck every day.

We have them right now if you tell the sales clerk, "doritos"

Do you know what ROMs are?

Being completely serious: I bought one. I was extatic for about 20 min. Shit got stale fast.

Spend $70 and make your own. Go to amazon and buy a raspberry pi package.

You can add every nes/snes/genesis game ever made.

It's a Sunday on a December, if it's a hot item they'll be getting it everyday till Christmas

DAE fucking gay nerd?

yes. truck every night except on christmas. good luck OP those things will sell out immediately

English? Nigger.

Theres always at least one asshole

Fuck off, faget

OP here, I don't want one for myself I'm just trying to scalp. Yes I am THAT guy.

A poor nigger

You think 5am is a good time?

And it's always me.

>doesn't know how big box retail works

Every store gets a truck every day during fourth quarter. The ones that don't are scheduled to close after the bad news at next year's fiscal meetings.

I was with Target from 2001 until last year. Your chances of getting this piece of shit are extremely low. Team members won't set them aside without the AP secret police taking them off to the unemployment line, but they'll throw cases around since it's electronic and this year's Tickle Me Elmo. They're also having a good laugh at your sperglyfe camping out bullshit over a fucking console that came out 20 years before you were born.

Learn how to run an emulator.

OP here, looking to scalp. Gawd newfags like you need to learn to read a thread before responding.

You are cancer.

Actually I'm old enough to have been around when it was still sold in stores. I'm looking to scalp the shit out of this item.

>wants to buy a cheap console and scalp it for 10X the money to gullible kids
>calls other people "cancer"

Yes. There's nothing wrong with flipping an item for profit.

There IS something wrong with being cancer by not reading the thread before spouting off like a fucking retard.

I heard there's a huge shipment coming in at 5 AM tomorrow morning. You'd better go out there and wait.

>
lol silly they open at 8am.

There's going to be a line of scalpers. You'd better camp out.

Lol

>GUYS ITS ON A DECEMBER

I work at target on truck team. Trucks are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I'm working at target right now. Just started a few weeks ago.
I work in SFS, which is a new department that deals with online orders and intake of trucks.
We get an average of two or so trucks a day.
I think you can also call it in to reserve it.
It all depends on your location and what your local target is doing.

That's what I did. Now I have a retro game system that plays everything from Apple IIe games up to N64 and some PSX, a low power Linux box with Raspbian and a Media PC with OpenELEC.

WAY more useful than Nintendo's one box does one thing setup.