General conversation thread :)

General conversation thread :)
There are some actual people on Sup Forums that like to talk so let's do that.
Here's tits to entertain you, pardon the marks

I like turwtles!!!

Write vvwv on your hand and show more boob please

I do to, when I was little my father promised to buy me one. He never did.

no I won't you fucking creep

Nah, That's really me though. I just don't wanna do a time stamp, so annoying

That's not me, but thanks for answering for me :)

If ya like turtles, let them be free dammit. They aren't pet animals, they aren't herd animals, they aren't social animals. They don't belong in a cage.

Well I never got one, so I guess I did it anyways

fuck off you dumb attention whore

what's with the scars? Daddy didn't fuck you good enough?

Go choke on jizz

they aren't scars, and I don't really wanna focus on that. I just know you Sup Forums people need to be promoted with tits

How are you?

>General conversation thread :)
I think you mean 'attention whore thread' you pathetic waste of space. Kys

tits look gross seriously...obvious daddy issues are obvious

Not too great...but that's life. How are you?

So what, I am what I am, can't change that

I really don't, I've done this before and people actually had conversations. But this time it's not working

Doing alright. You can message me on kik at roses2314 if you want. Wont get any good conversation around here.

> Most people associate turtles with salmonella
> "dont handle wild turtles cuz yadda yadda gettin sick"
> Really only captive turtles seem to carry high amounts of salmonella
> That issue doesn't really occur in wild populations
> TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

not implying that you implied anything about this, just contributing to the turtle conversation.

Salmonella? Isn't that the egg thing?

nice attitude

Yes. Salmonella is a bacteria that, like most bacteria, can be found in a variety of environments.

I wonder why it's on captive turtles...weird

Thanks, I pride myself on giving up easily

I'm unsure but could be because of a lack of super sanitary conditions that most captive turtles live in. I'm unsure but I would be interested in knowing whether the numbers are different between high quality captive environments and low quality. Although "quality" is kind of a broad arbitrary word.

Oh that was a legitimate compliment. Good way to be.

>I just know you Sup Forums people need to be promoted with tits

Moobs are not tits.

But like, realife isn't sanitary. Some ponds are disgustingly dirty and turtles still live in them...

Well in that case
Awww thanks

This week i got a job offer for a really good pay, but i got a 1 week trip with my family on January the 3rd, so they told me that they couldn't give me the job if i was gonna leave for a week on January. This is a very special trip for my family, and they already payed for me (Yes, they payed all for me), and my parents got really sad when i told them i wouldn't go, so i felt kinda sorry for them and rejected the job offer. Even though it felt right in the moment, i felt like a good person, now i just feel stupid. I'm not gonna get an offer like that ever, at least not until i graduate from college, now i have no job, and i'm literally broke, i'm still not sure if i'm gonna get enough to pay my rent this month. I think i still could find a job for only December, but they don't even pay half of what i could have earned if i got the other job, plus most of them are for selling and shit i hate. Did i do something stupid Sup Forums or was it the right thing to do to reject the job for my family? Should i call them back again, should i look for a similar job and don't travel with my family or do i look for a quick job for this month to get enough for my basic debts?

But they aren't moobs

Hello! What kind of music do you like and dislike! ?

Well, as much as family means to you securing your future in my opinion is more important

That's very true but the dynamics of even a nasty farm pond are much more complicated than a slider turtle being kept in small glass container.

I like musicals and pop and stuff like that, I dislike metal

It's true. But at least the can cook it off in the sun, or simple be exposed to other bacteria in the wild that could return them to a homeostasis

Trueeee

If you call them back the chance of you being offered the job again would probably be low. I think you made a good choice user, but that's just me.

Can they? I'm unfamiliar with how UV sensitive Salmonella is. I imagine a bleach wipe down would be the best way to clean a turtle containment. I also don't keep turtles recreationally. And as far as returning the turtles to a homeostatic state, I'm unaware of how the Salmonella actually effects them, I was speaking from a typical human health concern standpoint.

Feel free to call a bored ausbro for some banter 61431443711

10 years from now, what's the memory you'd rather have?

Fam comes first bro, you probably wouldn't be where you are now if it wasn't for them