Jill Stein is dropping the recount in Pennsylvania. Looks like you dumb liberals got scammed again

Jill Stein is dropping the recount in Pennsylvania. Looks like you dumb liberals got scammed again.

JILL "NO REFUNDS" STEIN

only reason she did all this was to get money

Praise kek and God Save Trump

>you liberals
You realize most users here are right wingers? Sage for being a dumbass

(((JILL STEIN))) is a kike. What did you expect? Trust a Jew with your money?

Shillary was behind this bullshit the whole time, and when it officially comes out i hope our God Emperor Trump nails her worthless ass to the wall for it.

It was clearly rigged, again. The thing is, trump owns the voting machines. He bought the technology a couple years back and is manipulating the results.
It's a fact. I read it somewhere about two weeks ago.

Quite frankly, I demand another recount. I'm willing to donate again if someone opens a gofundme type of thing.

Put her head on a spike on the mexican wall.

>i heard it somewhere, believe me
I read somewhere that Hillary was a reptilian so it must be true, right?

Stay mad faggot

Same. I'm willing to donate at least another $2000 to get another chance to have the first Madam Presidente

That's silly Trumptard. Not everything you hear is true.

dumb shit like this is why trump won, even some liberals are going to the right side

lel

Obviously talking to the/b/tards that are liberals. Fucking mong.

Cant argue with those trips.
Have a free goatse on me comrade.

No shit.

How does it feel? Your precious god is crumbling before he even takes office.
Wall?
You mean fence. A sad white picket fence.
Kill yourself for believing in politicians lies

She missed the fucking PA deadline. Dumb cunt.

actually that was debunked. He appointed people like john ban on who will not rest until that evil woman is in prison.

Keep crying tho

>But but but it will be made of metal and not bricks
Like it makes a difference

>acutually debunked
Source?

She deliberately missed the deadline so she could keep the money.

>making pathetic excuses for your cucked god

Those "donations" for the recount were sent via timed bots. All the same amount, 15 seconds apart. Funded by George Soros.

>implying the truth is an excuse
Go back to playing with your therapy dogs and play dough.

The reality is once Hillary conceded, it was over for the dems. I am aware that is not legally binding and the electoral college could theoretically vote against the states and that many people are up in arms and demanding a recount however if any of that lead to Hillary taking office she would literally be walking into the weakest presidency of all time.

Her best bet is to walk away from this circus and put feelers out in a year to see if running against Trump would result in a win. Which is exactly what she has done.

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

I kinda doubt Hillary will ever get back into a political office. After everything she pulled with her party and still losing she's been pretty much cast out. If democrats manage to get their shit back together before 2020 they'll probably put up a better candidate.

So proud of her for placing the final nail in the liberal coffin

gee so the jew scammed some gullible people out of their money? what a shocker.

and she gets off with the 5million extra they gave her for "legal fees"

Oh I agree. I think her chances are so slim for next term that she will avoid it, continue her lucrative public career and then vocally endorse the next female democratic candidate.

I think the republicans completely outplayed the democrats this time around and they can get a huge lead over the dems by running more than 1 competent woman in the primaries.

The dems ruined themselves by setting the bar so low on trump while trying to get people to avoid him that anything other than colossal failure will be seen as adequate performance for republicans.