Your mind is now blown

Your mind is now blown

O_O

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why doesn't zero have any angels? is it pagan?

You're really reaching by putting a serif on the 7 and a curl on the 9, but it's cute

Only fags cross their 7s and literally no one makes their 9s with a curly tail like that.

ive drawn my 7s with serifs for 15 years for legibility purposes.

I would have made the 8 a box on top of a box.

Old school

what were you afraid they would confuse it with? also WHY DOESN'T ZERO HAVE ANY ANGELS!!!????

The Arabs made this

That's why it's a zero cuz no angles

>I CAN READ MOMMY!

no no you can't

You're mom is gay

this was mentioned once in history class.
whatre you a freshman

That's not really fair.
The numbers were changed to accommodate the artist's reasoning.
Noone draws an eight with two triangles, nor does anyone draw a two as a z, or a three as a reverse sigma, and I don't even know what's going on with that fucking nine.
Only about half of that image is passable at best.
Off yourself my man.

makes since. most of her plaintiffs can't make out them pretty symbols either they just like to look at them.

That's the original Arabic numbers user

Before there was Sup Forums there was Hitler. He was a user new fag who wanted to an hero early but there was no Sup Forums to bitch too then kill himself so we joined nazis and became there leader an started taking over countries like the wurld was his personal risk board. He was still bumbed bout bein a newfag so he rounded sum of the lowly jewfags and slavfags and put dem in ovens an had a great party.

Finally he got bored an drank sum bleach or sum shit.

Today we have Sup Forums. N no grate leeder leke Hitler.

Sup Forums sux.

If you paid attention in history class you would know that this is the ancient Arabic system of numbers, and was later made the way everyone wrote numbers. This isn't showing how they are drawn, but how they WERE originally drawn

holy fuck

thanks user

You are mom is gay

Can forgive everything but that fucking ridiculous 7.

I know

It's the Angle of Infinity

That's dumb and gay.

here's some real shit.
Satan lives in the number 9 and uses it to prove he exists.
9 times any other number will always equal a number that will add up to nine.
for instance 9x2=18 1+8=9.
Now most people know 666 is the number of the beast, what they don't know is that 6+6+6=18 which is of course 9
The reality altering God of meme magic "kek" showed up this year. k is the 11th letter of the alphabet, e is the 5th.
1+1+5+1+1=9.
Among his many victories he made trump the 45th president. 9
He made the Chicaco Cubs win the world series for the first time in 108 years. 9
He did these things in the year 2016.2+0+1+6=9.

Not really en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

i already knew this you dumb faggot

God damned numerology!

>can post but can't read

sigh.....