What would you do to me?

What would you do to me?

Everything.

Continue taking off the rest of your clothes then make a decision.

Why is there a black line on her arm?

Timestamp and I'll tell you what I would do to you, pretty ;)

i wana lick u where u fart

I'd avoid eye contact and if you talked to me I'd try to be funny but I'd be too nervous and probably repeat the same thing multiple times then walk away while still repeating the same thing.
#swag

i would make you wash my dishes everyday

Looks like a constellation.

Show penis

I'd teach you how to make a fucking time stamp

>Tits or gtfo

Take you to my room, take that awful piercing out of your nose. Pull out my big laser, zap that ugly ass tattoo on your arm.

ask for tits with timestamp. analyze the picture of your mammaries and depending on that analysis maybe post a comment about them.

Lick your butt and sniff it

Anything u fucking wanted continue undressing plz

tell you to do your homework

Tattoo

and you would do the laundry too baby every single day of the year

I'd cuddle you.

It's the 4th you dumb cunt.

and you would make me sandwiches while i play lol with my bros

id do your ass for sure

Yes it's my zodiac constellation

Show ass

Lick butthole

Kik?

why is your nose peeling?

I'd ask you how you're doing on such a fine evening. How are you?

Got sunburned on vacation

a new paper and put on it "I want your cock, Jonee"

I would take you home and make you some grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Dunno who this is to you but she is gorgeous. Good on ya

impregnate you

>zodiac
fuck me you're retarded for believing that shit. still hot tho

Wait guys, who's taking those pics?

I am aries too :)

im scared to go to the bathroom at night so you would hold my hand while i dump huge nocturnal shitlogs

>zodiac

And in to the trash you go

You can make a sandwich while I play

show us your penis

Another great body ruined by ink.

Compliment you until you tell me to kill myself.

would love to engage in a deep conversation with you and massage that sweet pussy

>says it's the fourth
>says 12/03/16

Guy: Thanks bro

Not too bright are you? The whole world is not in your time zone, idiot.

Guy: I am

Engage in sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Get you a voice coach, because right now you an A FLAT.

Where'd you go? Oh, show your tits btw.

if that's you how the fuck did you take that picture

Later she is going to go on live stream with a scalpal and cut along that line and remove her own bicep. This thread is just the build-up to it, so you're all more extra shocked than you would normally be, even by something so extreme. I am patiently waiting to see it, as will you. Can't bear to look, can't look away.... that's you in about 45 minutes.

user you got quite the gal you better treat that angel right or imma slide in her dms

Bunch of retards, forgetting to ask for tits or GTFO.

WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING THE CAMERA WITH??!!!

SHOW TITS or G T F O!

her boyfriend

Clap Clap Clap

you know there is more than one country in the world right? and there's these things called time zones? and that it's not the same day in every one of them?

I'd propose that we form an aryan pact to create the 4th reich.

I'm pretty kinky.

the fuck m8n that's quite the speculation. How do you come up with that shit?

shower you off so i can eat your pussy

Her foot obviously, it's the new thing.

>implying girls with bf's browse Sup Forums and just conveniently want to know what a bunch of fat neck bearded weaboos would do to her

My feet... Someone else is. Duh

I'd love to zip tie your hands, feet,... and then your throat and watch your life flea as you try to squirm free. Loooovveee yooouuu

Fuck u fast and hard then cum and go to kitchen to eat nachos and play xbox

Get b8ed, fedora wearing faggots.

>stab in eye with empty syringe
>inject air bubble in to bloodstream
>wait for death
>skin body
>cure skin
>turn cured skin in to gimp suit
>put on cured skin gimp suit
>put Tom Jones cassette in to sound system
>sing along to "What's New Pussycat"

That's what's new, Pussycat.

You know the rules, tits or gtfo

hey, east coaster here. florida to be pacific, or atlantic actually, gulf coast really.
but anyway, dem gurrrrs like you be a dime a dozen down here so you just not worth the drive. sorry babe.
peace out girlscout

Pay someone to show you how to properly apply an eyeliner wing, and fix up those caterpillars.

no...but like dozens of other posts like this in the past, the boyfriend usually browses Sup Forums and gets off when he shows her off to us. stupid faggot. is autism your default mode?

Same

Or maybe we just aren't desperate like you.

nothing, it's late, i'm stoned, so i just wanna sleep knowing your next to me.

top kek

>MFW someone in a cuck thread calls me autistic for calling a fake post as a fake post

>Being this fucking retarded

Hit is beyond being a mongoloid summer fag. This is advanced retardation...

No I wanted to post on here my self.

youre both fucking rtarded. the guy with anime is worse but stil your both stupid.

i would take you to subway and buy you any 12 inch sub you liked then force you to suck my cock as payment then leave you on the side of the road

Oh aren't you precious? Fedora much? Do you hold your katana in your left hand while masturbating to Richard Dawkins' photo on the back cover of one of the copious Rich Dawkins books you own and paid full retail to get? How's it feel not getting all those admiring glances you expected to get by beating your chest and declaring what a great nobel science-believing atheist you are? I bet you spend your evenings crying bit fat tears of lonliness and lamenting the fact that you can't dry your tears because all your kleenex are full of cum because you masturbated so much to those delicious RIchard Dawkins pics.

cuck

kek i'm not even atheist and i don't agree with richard dawkins whatsoever but anyone that buys into horoscopes or zodiac bs is straight mentally ill

Just have your bf take a pic of your tits so this dumbass threat will die

plz tell me this is copypasta

You wouldn't say that to me in real life faggot.

She's definitely gonna do it. The dots are the exact points where she has to rotate the scalpal slightly to follow the right path and keep the job looking professional.

yeah i would and i would punch you out too with a single blow

i wanna take you to mc donalds and make you watch while i eat through 7 big macs

I'm 6'2 220, loser.

Her dick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I mutated top of my class of disease in all of Africa, and I've been involved in numerous viral outbreaks all across Nigeria, and I have over 4,784 confirmed infections. I am trained in biological warfare and I’m the top plague in the entire Jewish media network. You are nothing to me but just another host. I will wipe you the fuck out with symptoms the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contracting my strain across the entire world and your home will be next now so you better prepare for a "The Last Plague", nigger. The plague that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call human life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be everywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over 700 symptoms , and that’s just with my current strain. Not only am I extensively mutated in infection, but I have access to the entire arsenal of weeaboo faggots worshiping me and I will use it to its full extent to become the daemon that will destroy all life on earth, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. you will shit blood all over yourself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking infected, kiddo.

i am too no joke same height and weight

>watch your life flea

A life flea? Is that like a spirit animal? Do we get assigned a life flea at birth, to watch over us? Is that why we sometimes itch for no apparent reason? It's the life flea trying to warn us of danger!

Your mom's infected

Classic Defense Strategies for Idiots 101: In today's class, "When you make some really stupid mistake, declare it's bait, and you'll totally get away with it (sometimes). Those who still think you're a faggot will have enough doubt that they may not call you out on it."