Thinking abour getting a fleshlight are they worth it?

Thinking abour getting a fleshlight are they worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Anal-Masturbation-Male/dp/B01EKU0WQ2/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480826181&sr=1-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

also interested

No. They feel good, but are ultimately a pain to maintain.

Maintain? What do you mean?

If your gonna spend that kind of dough go with the tenga flip 0 amazon has em

you got your answer. no need to make a big production out of it.

I was thinking bout getting a cheap $10 one off ebay

Whats their to maintain? You fuck it and then rinse with water.

Reviews on cheap say they deteriorate when using. Just read reviews and make your decision

no maintenance needed. just jizz in the thing then put it back on your shelf. now you got lube for next time

Based

Got an anal simulation fleshlight today while I'm away on a business trip. It feel pretty nice. First experience with a fleshlight.

AMA

I dunno, but I'd love to climb on that chick and fuck her just like she is.

Did it feel real. How would you conpare fleshlight to just jacking off.

HAHHAHAHAH Thanks you made me wake my fucking roommate up mate

I only had a little time. Just to try it real quick. it was really soft and tight. Sometimes nothing beats a hand to beat your meat. But I can see me using this thinig and very much enjoying it. Worth the money, I'll link the one I bough here in a moment if you want.

amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Anal-Masturbation-Male/dp/B01EKU0WQ2/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480826181&sr=1-3

I got one off Amazon for 40$ you should get a bottle of J-lube powder too. I've had mine for about a year now, it still works fine but is a bit worn.

Did it feel good in your ass?

How to make a homemade one?

>be me
>get drunk with roommatEd and their friends
>talk about bananas like I always do
>girl mentions she read on cosmopolitan that you can jack off with a banana peel
>eat a banana straight away
>microsave peel
>get back to my room and jizz into banana peel while still drunk af
>feelsgood.jpg

Had an onahole, seventeen Bordeaux to be specific. Feels pretty damn good but the last thing you wanna do after blowing a load is washing that fucker then making sire its completely dry. If it didn't fall apart after 4 months of use I'd probably recommend it for the occasional special fap.

Just buy one. Its only 30$