Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rs4XR4fbY8U
youtube.com/watch?v=ff35SjsN7g0
youtube.com/watch?v=1XxiIQeNNhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d-SaCaIqy1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats two seasons, genius.

>only 13-15 episodes waaah ;_;

Exactly how many episodes of watching Dany and Jon slap Cersei around like a tetherball do these idiots think we need?

that's for ice and fire? what about after that

>Exactly how many episodes
I'd love to see about treefiddy more

I just wish they cram it all in one season so we can end this misery of a fantasy.

Each season so far has had 10 episodes, genius.

HBO will want to stretch it out as long as possible, so I'm guessing it'll be 2 slightly shorter seasons?

stop pretending to be retard.

You just know they'll somehow still manage to squeeze in scenes of Sam/Gilly where they reiterate for the umpteenth time that Gilly doesn't know anything, oh and her baby hasn't grown

Plus cuts to Meereen to check on how Daario is doing!

Yes.

yeah and D & D said the next two seasons are 8 episodes each.

do people pat you on the head and call you "special" a lot?

the final season should literally be season-finale level battles and plot twists every single episode

I don't get it. Isn't this show making them so much fucking money? Isn't it basically the reason HBO is still afloat? It is the symbol of their modern success. Why can't they just produce like 5 more damn episodes and end it properly as opposed to having this shortened shit? Is it struggling for viewers or something because I find that hard to believe.

>implying they won't come up with a bunch of filler to make 2 seasons of 10 episodes each.

I hope at least one of those seasons is solely focused on Dorne and drama within the sexy ranks of the Sand Snakes.

D&D are literally tired of the show, not even memeing, they've actually said this, but in the politest way

Thanks, Brexit

and a movie as an end with mother of burgers siting on the iron throne while every while male is dead and the patriarchy beaten.

Perhaps they're in talks with HBO. Honestly I cannot imagine HBO letting go one of their biggest hits so soon.

What the fuck is left two twist? Only meme tier characters are left. Sansa going evil is all that's feasible.

don't you love how retarded some people are.

D&D are playing the Game of Shekels. HBO is shitting themselves so hard they will increase their salaries tenfold to get two full seasons. All of this is bullshit.

I'll believe it when I see it.

This shit makes too much money for HBO and we know GRRM is good at spinning his wheels doing stupid shit without any sort of progression in plot.

That's actually a good thing. They'll probably cut the seasons short, simply because one fucking year is just not enough time to get decent writing, filming and post production done (see the last two seasons). And it doesn't look like future seasons are going to be easier material.

Name one show that was ending without splitting one long season into two smaller "finale" seasons.

Surely they want 100 episodes for syndication reasons?

>implying there won't be some kind of spin-off

I don't care anymore. I still haven't seen this season. I grew bored of this show.

i'm seeing so many normies and literal cretins on social media praise this show
the kind of people i can't really picture watching anything more complex than baywatch or something like that

can anyone confirm whether game of thrones is actually good in any way?

Which 'king in the north' scene was better?

youtube.com/watch?v=rs4XR4fbY8U

youtube.com/watch?v=ff35SjsN7g0

no, it's terrible. that's why people like it you contrarian faggot

>100 episodes
if that were true almost no hbo shows would get syndication.

>only 16 episodes left
thank christ

Now that I think about it they're doing that shit with movies too.

Keep the change

Why would a drama like this need Syndication?

That's like saying LOST should have syndication. It makes no sense, it's a story arc that last numerous seasons with each episode building upon the last one. You can't just air random episodes out of order like syndicated sitcoms and other comedys can.

Name another HBO show that is syndicated anyways, none of their content is as far as I'm aware.

16 episodes? I-I don't think CIA will make it guys. Not enough time for his cunning trickery. Is this the end for him?

Game of Thrones stopped being interesting after the War of the Five Kings ended - after Stannis death. Everything after that was stupid magic shit, filler and lazy writing.

Will GoT be forgotten as quickly as the previous meme dramas like Breaking Bad and LOST?

He would have made a good Blackfish

more importantly what's the next bandwagon everybody will jump on ? GoT is almost over we should have a new meme show already

Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks has been a meme show since it got added to netflix and millennials started to watch. Every real Lynch fan like me is going to be actively devoted to shutting down all neo-redditlynch discussion.

Twin Memeks is the worst thing Lynch ever did. FWWM exempt from that of course.

They'll make a GoT prequel for sure, with mad kingz and shit.

Tfw those fuckers just wanted to do it for the red wedding.

YOU REFUSED THE CALL!

But they've let go of the Sopranos too

youtube.com/watch?v=1XxiIQeNNhQ

Salsa gonna get fingered, I don't think he's gonna die ever. He's going to go onto fuck everyone, the show has been building Dany up so much for Littlefinger to crush her in the final hour, oh it will be poetry. This show enjoys playing with peoples emotions and this final act will have everyone in tears.

Syndicated GoT would be awful. Cut down to 45 minutes an episode, and censored to hell and back.

I remember when The Sopranos used to air on A&E. Now that was gold. Unintentional comedy all over the place.

wow only 13 more episodes of dany effortlessly winning everything

the suspense and drama is going to kill, just which army is going to drop into her lap next time??

Someone's not paying attention.

>got fags whining because their show "only" got 76 episodes while actual good HBO shows were cancelled much sooner in the past

Next one has been confirmed to be 7 episodes.

Last one will probably be 6 (not confirmed)

You mean like now?
15-20 minutes filler per episode and no decent tits'n'ass in sight.

Curb is syndicated.

>we didn't get the walk of pancakes
WHY

Syndicatation is 100 episodes. And most Hbo shows do not have it.

>Azor Jon
>Azor means loving to get Butt Stuff
>Jon is King
>BUTT STUFF KING
LONG MAY HE REIGN

I was in shock at first.
Now I'm sad.
No more smirks.

Alterac = Dorne (Orange colour scheme, treasonous biches)
Gilnéas = The North (Isolated, weird customs, inbred fucks, a big wall)
Kul'Tiras = Iron Island (obviously)
Dalaran = The Reach (though only for the citadel)
Stormguard = Castraly Roc (red colour scheme, apart from that I dunno, Stormguard is in Arathi and that's the literal middle of nowhere)
Stormwind = the Stormlands (come on, it's in the title, plus Elwynn Forest)
Lorderon = Crown Lands (I guess because it's the capital city of both)

I just want you all to know, I want to have my asshole gaped by Grey Worm and Salladhor Saan at the same time.

The Wire aired in syndication, afaik

They should hire other people to write the last bits. Memes aside, those guys do a good job of producing the show, but writing it is severely lacking.

>still not burlington bar video

Fuck you Sean

I would eat his old man turds

youtube.com/watch?v=d-SaCaIqy1I

Who do you think will be alive at the very end of the very last episode??

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

Wed, bed, behead*

You can barely get Harrison Ford to turn up these days. He would have been awful.

Post yfw

>Oh give me a kiss by the long canal
>And give me two kisses in salty town!
>For we're going to die, tomorrow

Goodnight, sweet prince

Wed Dragon, bed Dragon, behead... I don't really care, I just fucked a Dragon!

>Kerl

Why did they cast such an ugly actress for Lyanna Stark? What the fuck?

From the Hollywood Reporter:

>If Bran makes it back to Winterfell, he's the true-born son of Ned and Catelyn. Would he want the title of King in the North?
I don't think he would even be interested. I think he knows it's not for him. He's not a leader, as such. He's like an über maester, as it were. He has all of this all-knowing power, knowing everything about everything. I think he would be a fantastic hand or assistant to Jon, but I think the second he got there, he would say, "Look, whoever's the leader? It doesn't matter, as long as we can coordinate ourselves to sort ourselves out before this massive ice king comes to kill us and the dragons start messing us up."

The camera could not handle such extreme levels of feminism. The bar imploded.

>people can't enjoy what they have they have to autisticly have fits about what's left

This is why the Brits got it right. Make good shows with less seasons so the quality doesn't suffer.

>15-20 minutes filler per episode and no decent tits'n'ass in sight.
This, what the fuck happened to my T&A? Think I've seen more balls than tits this season. WTF

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

West World looks really good and if the Knick wasn't on a low key network, it would be much more popular.

ITT: we post underrated characters

>le normies
If you haven't read the books or watched the show you're a normie to /got/.
>is the show good?
If you're interested in the setting, yes.

Bran

Hey! fuckface, there's going to be 9 episodes, then a final season of 6 1hr+ episodes,

cuntlips / /

Riiiight.

God Damn it ppl, I want a good discussion of who we think will be alive at the very end of the shoowwwwwwwwww

Some asshole and Bran

What is known about House Cerwyn other than the fact that its current lord is a cuck ?

also, are they Islamic?

Nothing to discuss.

>"I've literally never watched a big TV drama in the time since The Sopranos"

I'm a Teenager and Game of Thrones is My First Show: The Post

I'm still upset they cut Aegon for so many of these dumbass plots. There was plenty of time to fit him in.