Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3b3Wpr1mpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The thumbnail of the OP.

FUCK I'm not even memeing that power stance gets me EVERY FUCKING TIME

lost at "I'm CIA"

I lost when I saw the pic you posted op

same, I thought I'd make it a lot further than that

Didn't crack a smile. The scene's not funny, despite being retarded in premise. The memes, of course, aren't funny.

Why did his parents name him CIA?
Do you think he was bullied by the other kids in school? That would explain all the flashy poses and edgy dialogues.

Why are you here?

He isn't named "CIA", he's named Seeh-Ay-Ey.

GOD DAMNIT, I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS AMAZING WHEN I SAW IT IN THEATER IT'S JUST A FUCKING MEME NOW AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT LAUGH FROM THAT GOD DAMN POWER STANCE

FUUUUCK YOU Sup Forums

couldn't even get past "dr. pavel, i'm cia"

fuck me

As soon as the awful fucking score starts playing I can't handle it. Those strings are so fucking bad

"It would be extremely painful"
"You're a big guy"
"For you."
>Cut to quick shot of plane flying over hills so the audience can absorb the line or be confused or who the fuck knows, just avoid giving CIA a reaction to the line

I laughed there.It's all so awkward.

Fuckin this!

Does Nolen know for Baneposting?

0:00

Already cracked up thinking about it

We didn't need to see the reaction because it was implied by the later action you fucking pleb. CIA got mad because Bane said he was a big guy for him which is why he tilts and stops being in charge.

Lost it the moment I saw Pavel's bored face.

the entire video because this meme is one of the STUPIDEST I have ever seen. FUCK. OFF.

DELETE THIS

I laughed at the weirdly fast dialogue exhange with the

> and why would I want them?
> they were trying to capyupane

And laughed again during

> BANE?

Then I actually managed to not laugh (though still not keeping a straight face) until CIAs extreme overacting with the

> was getting caught part of your plan?

Seriously watch his face when he says that, it's just ridiculous, what the fuck was anyone thinking?

>power stance
>"dr pavel I'm CIA"

jesus I couldn't make it past 10 fucking seconds of this meme

get the fuck off my board

"I'll call it in" is a severely underrated line.

I still don't get what emotion Aidan Gillen is trying to convey. It's not like he's overacting or underacting, he's acting in a way that is completely misaligned with his role. He's not acting as CIA operator, he's acting as alien who had stolen CIA operator's body and is trying to impersonate him.

reported for graphic content

The way he says "Bane..?" conveys so many different emotions, I've never seen anything like it. There is curiosity, passion, frustration, maybe even love?

I refuse to believe this scene was written, shoot, and edited with the intention of it being taken seriously.

So, who wins?
Nolanverse CIA vs DCEU CIA

Can someone explain this meme to me? And why am I supposed to laugh?

lurk more

It's as if he's never heard the word bane before and it suddenly popped into his mind and said it for the first time.

wait i never saw this movie, I thought the bane voice was a meme.... but thats his real voice like in the movie
fuck

lost when I moved my cursor at "[Embed]" and the hovering image was a frame with CIA saying "you're a big guy"

Thats not even a competition

I lose when Masketta Man suddenly remembers he's supposed to have one hand on the wheel.

It's funny when you pretend there's deep meaning to the scene. Also the scene is a goldmine for catchphrases because of how weirdly everyone speaks.

THE MEME THAT NEVER DIES

Because the script doesn't make sense and they all deliver their lines as seriously as humanly possible.

>uhh, you don't get to bring friends

lost

>0:03 mosquito man remembers he's driving

HOTHEADS GET OUT

At the very sight of cia. I don't think I'll ever be able to see this movie again

There's no way this is a coincidence. Whoever designed this must've been a memer.

>laughing at one of the most brilliant scenes to ever be put on film
Have some respect you pleb.

>He's even trying to do the powerstance
Top Kek. Baneposting is truly the eternal meme

Why is CIA such a small guy?

I keep pressing 0 to watch them bounce around looking bored in the car while the guy doesn't even have any hands on the wheel

"The Baneposting is dead, bury it"

I smiled as soon as CIA started talking.

Holy shit I never caught that before.

Enjoying your vacation reddit?

Show me its body

>I'm CIA
every fucking time without fail. Sup Forums has ruined me.

"You already seen it."

Burst out laughin at " Uh you don't get to bring friends"

I was watching this with a friend the other day and couldn't stop laughing at this scene, he just looked at me funny.

This part always gets me
Just the way he says it like that, fuck

Serves you right for having friends

Lost at Dr. Pavel

Holy fuck, this scene is such goddamn genius.

TOP OF HIS HEAD

Who's hyped for the sequel?
youtube.com/watch?v=-3b3Wpr1mpM

requesting the collage of the CIA powerstance pics.

Its like Aiden has this OCD tick where he has to grab his belt.

>THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS SMEE, MAIMAN, DR. PAVELHEER, BUTTAN LEE, JUAN, AVYU

Who are these characters? Do they ever appear in the movie?

>see this scene in cinema
>think it's fucking epic
>don't even think about cia
>Bane is hella badass

The memes have ruined my enjoyment of this and I don't know how I feel about it

The meme showed us the truth. We were fooled by the quick pace, but once dissected, it becomes pure shit.

>mom comes home from an appointment, had to get some injections or something
>ask her how it went
>she says "it was extremely painful"
>start laughing my ass off
help

>when Sup Forums is.... ashes....then it has my permission to die

Fuck you Sup Forums, you've ruined this fucking movie for me
As soon as I see him standing there in that fucking pose, I start giggling
I'm forever broken

Remind me to tell detail to KEEP HOTHEADS OUT!

good meme, thoughts on pic related?

I laughed immediately at that stance

this looks like a man i would buy a video game from

I think about this scene literally every day

Seems like a trustworthy dude

Can't even make it past the very first part, the actor forgets to put his hands on the steering wheel and realizes quickly

Is this the best worst scene in the history of cinema?

He's angry and he's hunting

Your mom sounds hot, you ever go "all the way" with her?

>tfw the sight of CIA's power stance makes me grin, eagerly anticipating the wonderment that is to come

I lose it every time the guy slams into the side of the plane.

You mean re-enact the whole scene? Nah she's got more important stuff to do

huh, i'm getting this weird... feel that i have to buy Falloutâ„¢ 4 and the season pass for it. what's going on?

Lasted the whole thing. It was pretty hard at the beginning, but when I stopped looking at the thread simultaneously it became pretty easy.
However, after watching I scrolled through the whole thread and literally burst out in laughter.

Nice to see the MODS doing thier god damn job. There's a reason Sup Forums is a shithole baka

FUCK

Don't worry man, just go ahead and buy it. It's a great idea!

Not only does this film contain Baneposting, it also stars Christian bale, which provides the potential for bane x dubs posting. Truly a meme marvel

Can you please refer me to the "no baneposting" rule?

You seem familiar, have I seen you before somewhere?

I'm a newfag to Sup Forums and I honestly didn't find anything about this scene funny for like the first 5 times I've watched it. Now after being exposed to all the dank meems I smirk every 5 seconds and know most of the lines by heart. WTF

When I first saw baneposting I was like "wtf, were those lines really in the movie? this sounds so retarded". So I rewatched it, and couldn't believe I missed that shit before.

You must be thinking of my twin brother, Rod. Here's a picture of him. Notice how happy he is? That's because he purchased Fallout 4!

>trying to explain to your friend why this scene is so hilarious
nah I just fucking can't