What is the best app for cheating?

What is the best app for cheating?
I just got married and since then dumb cunt wife has done a 360. Total fucking act.
And i have fell for it.
Trying to threaten me with her pussy.
Hold it from me like its gold. Bitch its not lol.
Im a 10 shes like a 6.
Shes fucking stupid because i will easily go elsewhere and get pussy.
All i need to know is what are the best apps?
Let me know, i don't play fucking games.
ITS FUCKING GAME TIME

bump

bump ploxx

bump 2

Fake and gay.

You mean 180

If you were a 10, pussies would find you

>best app
>lolfag

Go the the local dive bar you sheltered fuck

Tinder works well.

And yes women play stupid games like this.

something something moonwalk something something newfag

OP consider a vasectomy. Makes cheating easier. But don't tell the wife or the side bitches.

thank you, the rest of these virgins dont know anything about it. i want an undergound app where ppl cant find you or you wont show up on there shit.
so tinder is off limits.

How is kik tho? and whats app?
Im excited for this new adventure, the thing is i always alwasy fuck on first dates so my wife is dumb as fuck for pulling this shit. XD

Kik is just a chat, not that useful.

Craigslist isnt an good option unless you like to pay. Most hookers ask for ro$es... Hint hint.

its good enough, because ppl cant find you unless they have ur username right?
do you recommend something better?

If you have their usernames then kik works ok. I have a couple of side pussies marinating on it right now.

i fuck on first dates without spending a time, hookers wont be necessary.
im witty im savage original and make girls laugh too easily.
my wife wants to be a cunt, shes got another thing coming.
NO ONE CONTROLS ME I DONT CHANGE FOR NOBODY

sweet, my friend im going to use as a third party hes single and gets connected thru tinder with all kinds of bdsm like dirty crazy sluts, so ill have him give me their kiks so i can do the job hes too scared too do XD XD

Again consider getting snipped, or doing the heat method of lowering sperm count. Side chicks are amazingly good at forgetting to take their pill.

i dont know girls are such filthy whores now, fucking everybody and anybody i dont know if they even care to get pregnant m7

They can be careless or if they smelll money they may try to trap you.

im not made of money most sluts these days are self sufficient too, especially where i live in new england

cuck

Love these girls

how am i a cuck if im the one cheating, and not being the average faggot husband who bends to their wifes will or are souless bcuz they let their cunt wife take their soul from them.
LIFE IS JUST BEGINNIGN FAM LET ME LIVE

HELL YEEE