Tomorrow we change the world

Tomorrow we change the world

But for now.. S/fur

...Which is exactly what I said several times over a few posts. I used that as an example of how "equality-wise, giving everyone the same chance" and "equity, setting different standards so that everyone comes out perfectly equal" are not the same thing, and people commonly confuse the two. Tumblr's particularly guilty of it, as are people who still bitch about the "wage gap" that doesn't actually exist.

Pointing out that ideals are nice and we should strive to meet them, but biology and statistics can't be ignored because we can't currently change them. Differences do happen, and if a job's occupancy is 90% men, it's not necessarily because the company owner is a bigot... it's probably just a physically demanding, stressful, shitty job that turns half of those men into run-down alcoholics and women refuse to do it

I lost contact with all the others I was talking to because I had to go for a minute and other replied in my place :(

But in the end, herms are for gays, men and women should have equal chance at jobs as long as they both meet the same standards, and all that other shit

Moo?

Gawd damn fucking shit phone damn captcha fucking work daammit

I argue with anons because it's fun, but I keep it tame. I usually tell them why they're wrong, and tell them to fuck off, and leave it at it. These people just don't know when to stop.

>herms are for gays
Herms are for whoever the hell likes it. Somebody can prefer one sex with no attraction to the other, and still find herms attractive. I've seen gays who like the tits and are disgusted by vagina, straight guys who're totally okay with a dick, people in between who like a bit of everything, people on other side who hate the entire idea because something in between "isn't close enough" to what they like... whatever. Human sexuality is more complicated than "that's fag shit, yo"

Odd that it takes a reboot to get working again

>other side
Either side

but yours argue with anons is almost the same as a spam.

Straight guys don't like dicks because it's a part of the body exclusively found on men. Only a female or a gay would say they like dick

That doesn't even make sense.

In an attempt to stimulate another tangent of conversation, where does everybody live?
> Texas

ATL.

Way to ruin perfectly good pancakes. God , i hate furries.

Well don't forget about bisexuals.

Dash, you're alive!

Starting off Stronk Sunday with some Pokemon

On the outside.

I thought about mentioning them but I kinda felt it was implied in the previous thread. Sorry

Same