Hey green thumbs of Sup Forums I need some me constructive criticism...

Hey green thumbs of Sup Forums I need some me constructive criticism. This is our set up please feel free to point out flaws and red flags. All opinions welcome

Don't you need fans or something?

Totally wasting your time with that light.
Get a 400w or 600w digital ballast with air cooled hood and 6" fan.

You will have no bud with that

If I try to see your exif data...

lol that's some country shit just hanging up aluminum foil with scotch tape. Using lamps and regular lightbulbs for light. lol. And yeah, you need some ventilation. And throw away that spray bottle. Water the roots. Spraying the leaves is just going to dry them out.

Called cops, they are tracing your IP address OP

Don't drop the soap

>red flags
>taking pictures of your plants

Ferns usually don't do well indoors. Or at least not as well as they do outdoors. Would also consider re-doing the Mylar insulation with some more traditional curtains, women will never find that attractive. The spray bottle is a good touch, but you're displaying it like a center piece. I understand the situation though user, I have a cat too and its hard to keep them our of the plants, but again this is easily solved by taking them outside. The lighting in the room is a little off as well, generally more light is better on the beige walls you have but you've really got to spread that out a little Sup Forumsro, and nix the black all together it really doesn't go with the carpet or the walls. Or conversely, you could paint the walls to go with the black, since its such a prominent theme in your room decor.

Agreed on more light. 400w for sure. 250w minimum. Sorry, you'll be extremely bummed out with what you yield with this set up. Also, this area light proof? Timer?

Bait

the plant will feed through transpiration of the leaves, you're right about the lights, but the spray bottle is ok, just do some reading as to how much and how long

also your pots need to be able to drain. . .

No fucking mylar?
Buy a tent man.
And new lights. Ballasts are not that hard to setup.
Fans
Ventilation unless you want people within 50 foot radius of your grow room to smell your plants during flower.
Do you even have timers? They're pretty great to regulate your light timing unless you dont mind turning your lights off during your 18/6 light cycle. But you're really going to love doing that once you change to 12/12 for flower.

Forgot to mention, different pots. Your roots need to breath for the good microbes to be in your soil and around your roots instead of the bad ones that thrive in an anaerobic environment like the one you are producing right now.

>"i need some constructive criticism"
>"please feel free to point out flaws and red flags"
>"all opinions welcome"
>bait

Just because you're going to try to talk OP into keeping that shitty decor is no reason to get snarky with me. Do you even interior design Sup Forumsro?

OP straight up. Plants go outside, at least three of them. One can stay but it really needs to be in the corner of the room, and move all that junk back, really open up that space and it will have a much homier feel to it all around. Some lady is going to come by and see that one day and go "I knew he was a serial killer, I just kept thinking, 'damn it Angie, you're going to see the best in people, that was your New Year's Resolution." And she's going to run for the hills. You got to make that space more inviting. Get some outside light in there, and also repot the one fern your going to keep inside, (and yes it goes in the corner) those buckets simply won't do.

this guy too

Grow mushrooms,it's easier and more productive

wut

Meant that this guy is right too.
Scrub your EXIF data if you're going to post pics of your grow

Oh. I already got the info and reported it just because. Idiot growers deserve it.

Eh, whatever, with his setup he was probably going to get caught pretty quick during flowering. One person walking by with an average nose is all it takes for the feds to come busting in.

Too true. Maybe he'll learn the /next/ time he tries.

thanks hall monitor

California here

You are wasting your time.

Get on
ICmag doot come
THCfarmer doot com
rollitup doot com

You need air moveent, more intense lights, this is powererly mildew and spider mite city.

Cute first attempt but a cpmplete waste of your time.

What is exif data

>there is exif data to report from this image

More light more light, you need sooo much more light!!!!!!!!

Retarded 101 but semi decent bait

Thanks. OP was very worried lol